Description of Laminate Flooring
Laminate Flooring mimics the look of traditional woods while offering easy installation and lasting durability. At first glance, it can be difficult to spot the difference between hardwoods and laminate flooring. What appears to be a natural wood grain pattern is really a thin layer of decor paper (a photographic image) under a tough-as-nails protective film that is glued and pressed to a high-density backing board. Laminate flooring comes in an array of wood effects as well as stone and ceramic effects.
Characteristics of Laminate Flooring
· Resistant to UV rays
· Resistant to stains
· Not worn by furniture feet
· Resistant to cigarette burning
· Resistant household chemicals
· Healthy and ecological HDF E1
· Resistant to scratch
· Impact resistant
· Suitable for subfoor heating
AC Rating of Laminate Flooring
Specifications of Laminate Flooring
6mm, 7mm, 8.3mm, 12.3mm, 13.5mm, 15mm
93mm, 113mm, 126mm, 145mm, 167mm, 196mm
1215mm, 806mm, RL(1210/805/405mm)
Various designs, more than 200 colors, including Oak, Walnut, Maple, Cherry, Beech, Pine, Teak, Hickory, Merbau, Mahogany, Chestnut, Elm, Alder, Bamboo, etc.
Crystal, Embossment, Paint Finish, Mirror, Matt, Wood Texture Effect, Handscraped, EIR, etc.
AC2, AC3, AC4
Moisture resistant HDF
Square edges, Beveled edges
Available by order
Available by order (EVA, EPE...)
Standard export packing
ISO9001 / ISO14001 / CE
- Q:How to distinguish the quality of solid wood flooring and wood
- Is not the better the floor plate better? Owners Guo recently raised such questions. In response to this question, a home improvement supervision company manager Wang introduced, the name of the species on the market is indeed more confusing, from the log color of the birch to very dark red sandalwood, dozens of colors. The same color of wood flooring can also made of different species of wood, but also because of the price of the precious degree vary, low only more than and 100 yuan / square meters, and the thousands of yuan, not imported material than domestic good material, the floor is relatively high in the selection of the owners the floor, the best choice of tree species are not afraid of the dry floor.
- Q:What type of hardwood flooring is easier to install, engineered hardwood floors or Solid hardwood floors?
- Solid hardwood requires special tools to install and most likely will require a professional installer. With click engineered floating floors, less specialized tools are required for installation, making it easier for the do-it-yourselfer.
- Q:How to choose hardwood floor?
- Engineered Wood. That can still be refinished if you need to without all the cost of real wood. I would get prefinished so you don't have to do it yourself and you will find it comes in many different finishes to choose from.
- Q:gluing down engineered wood floor over cork underlayment that is glued down to wood subfloor?
- If your cork is down well and the glue you use will bond to the cork, your ok. Check out what type of glue your using. Most urethane based glues will work. GL
- Q:Is it ok to glue and nail engineered hardwood flooring?
- Me, the 1 st poster is absolutely right. It is the best over all way to do engineered or a pure solid 3/4 hard wood floor. Yes more expensive and time consuming but its the best overall way to install these types of woods. Treat the man to a home made simple lunch or some coffee in the a.m. when the work is done, he sounds like a good guy. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar.GL
- Q:Solid wood flooring is a tax within the scope of consumption
- Solid wood floor belongs to the scope of consumption tax levy.Solid wood flooring refers to the use of wood as raw material, through sawing, drying, planing, cutting, painting and other processes from the block or strip of ground decoration materials. The solid wood floor according to the different production process, can be divided into single board (block) solid wood flooring, solid wood flooring, finger jointed wood composite floor three; surface treatment condition is different, can be divided into uncoated floor and lacquer floor two class.
- Q:Solid wood floor bumpy, how to do
- The renovation of the floor is the floor surface for grinding, putty, paint, polishing wax, to restore the old floor light, prolong the service life, as follows:1: the floor of the grinding, grinding machine should be used in turn 40 and 80 mesh and 120 sandpaper (mesh is larger, the smaller the particle sand paper burnish leaves, the scratch is not obvious) grinding three times, then the putty leveling floor, then to the floor paint or color processing. Because the texture of the wood surface is natural, can not change the color, can only adjust the depth of the floor color.2: re painting, the general need to brush the floor primer, two finish. If the surface after polishing the floor there are flaws, it is necessary to brush the paint several times according to the situation. Once the paint is completely dry before brushing the paint again. So the floor renovation generally takes 4 days.
- Q:help, what di i clean my engineered hardwood floor with?
- should be fine, I use a similar spray with a dust mop. Just dont get it too wet.
- Q:How to repair the solid wood floor arch
- In case of the arch, should first remove the skirting board, and the arch serious sawing knife with electric circular saw, so that it is not because of the continuing expansion and arch, and then observed for one or two days, if not arched, the floor was replaced with a new floor saw.
- Q:What are the classification of solid wood flooring
- The wooden floor is made of cork wood (such as pine, fir etc.) and hard wood (such as ash, elm, oak, teak, etc.) the processing is made, can be divided into: solid wood flooring, bamboo flooring, three layers of solid wood flooring, multi-layer parquet, laminated wood floors, wood composite strengthening the floor.
Our company has advanced wood desiccation equipment, and complete sets of equipment for machining and mounding and assembly lines of UV and PU lacquer, which stand for national advanced level. A severe quality control of the total process from purchasing the raw materials until finishing the flooring ensures the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||70.00% North America
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range