1. Specification of Solid Kempas Flooring:
Solid Kempas Flooring
AB or ABC
UV lacquer,natural color
T/T.30% deposit, balance against copy of B/L
Glue, float or nail down
2. Use & Maintain:
1) Keep the flooring dry and clean;
2) Wax the floor every 3 to 6 months to protect the floor and keeps the floor bright.
3) Don't impact the floor with heavy and hard objects. The feet of chairs and heavy furniture should be put on protective mats.
4) Prohibit exposing for long time under the intensive sunshine or soaking in water.
5) Keep the moisture connect of the room in a proper condition.
3. Advantages of Solid Kempas Flooring:
4. Quick Details:
1. Hard wooden, with clear and unique texture, in different poses and with different expressions,
be full of wit and humor, It’s one kind of happy symbol, stable color, exquisite and elegant
2. It’s very attracted by USA and Canada customers
3. Formaldehyde release: E0
4. Moisture content:7%-10%(or as per customer’s requirement
5. Color::many color for option or as per customer’ requirement.
6. Type: Gloss pre-finished; Matt pre-finished and Unfinished
7. Standard size: random length(300-1750mm)*90*19mm (Or fixed dimensions as per your requirement).
- Q:How to clean wood floor
- In order to avoid damage to the wood floor, we can also be replaced by a vacuum cleaner such as special wood floor suction nozzle. Soft bristles gently touch the floor, coupled with soft rubber roller, the maximum extent to protect the wood floor!Rag / mop
- Q:What kind of wood floors are better? Kindly advise
- But this is a personal opinion, the market generally more love, oak, teak, rosewood incense oak, these are like high-grade wood floor, the price is more expensive,In recent years, bamboo and wood, the material is more, and very strong, not expensive.
- Q:how do I repair hollow spots under my engineered hardwood floor?
- If your positive that it hollow between the wood and the sub floor you can either go from below carefully drill holes in the sub floor but not through the engineered wood. Fill with construction adhesive and plug the hole up . Have something already to seal it from flowing back out of the hole. The other way , if you absoluetly cannot get to it from below is use a hole saw and save the plug and do it from above. This is a last resort way to do it since you will see the plug that you use from the hole saw. If you suspect its a small hollow spot there are needles you can inject some hardening agents. But a small hole must be used and you ll have to fill and stain it if you work from the top. These can be seen some times. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar... GL
- Q:Multi layer solid wood floor maintenance convenient?
- Solid wood floor is mainly made up of a variety of wood pressing, because of its natural characteristics, easy to damp, damp wood floors are prone to rise. Therefore, we must pay attention to the protection of wood floors.
- Q:Best to use composite floor or solid wood floor
- Warm bedroom installation of composite flooring or solid wood composite floor is better. Choose to warm the floor, the main consideration of the following three aspects: the choice of geothermal floor, should be based on the special nature of geothermal heating methods to determine: to adapt to the hot and cold transformation and heat transfer. First, the heat of the first floor to the deformation of small; two, to facilitate heat conduction; the three, moisture resistance.
- Q:old hardwood floors in bad shape--should I cover them?
- FIRST SAND BY AN ORBITAL SANDER TAKING THE FINISH OFF THE USE DENATURED ALCOHOL OR PAINT THINNER TO CLEAN THE DUST OFF THE FLOOR NEXT USE TAC RAGS TO GET THE LSFTOVER DUST THEN PAINT. IF ITS HARDWOOD 1 COAT SHOULD DO IT BUT IF ITS PINE 2 COATS . PINE IS SOFT AND ABSORBANT. I WOULD UAE AN OIL BASED ENAMEL IF YOU WANT A DURABLE FINISH AND IF YOU HAVE HIDS. HOWEVER A LATEX ENAMEL WILL SUFFICE
- Q:Has anyone heard of Green Bay engineered hardwood floors?
- I goggled Heritage Company and Green Bay hardwood floors and found no info on either pertaining to flooring.I've never heard of either myself. Maybe you could call a Lumber Liquidators store in your area,they are a major flooring wholesaler who might be able to give you some info.
- Q:Solid wood flooring, laminate flooring, composite flooring, which is more environmentally friendly?
- Laminate flooring and laminate flooring have a total of environmental indicators: formaldehyde content. This comparison can only be measured by the data speak. Merchant claims misleading and marketing to strengthen the floor. If you ask the solid wood flooring business, he may say exactly the opposite. Because of their production structure and material group Chengdu there is a source of pollution. Can not say that the paint is higher than the density of formaldehyde.
- Q:What brand / type of adhesive can we use to glue down the engineered wood flooring on concrete?
- its a special glue made for glue down laminates and engineered.. it is made for this project and many brands exist. Now are you aware that a glue down job is not for amateurs or someone with limited skills.. you work in small sections having the pieces cut before hand most of this stuff dries to set in less than 10 minutes..
- Q:What do I need to lay an engineered wood floor?
- To add to what IAM said. If you just said living room I would give you different advice. Stairs can be a real headache for laminates and really require fine carpentry skills. You will be changing the heights, maybe dealing with balusters, dealing with the bull nose front edge, dealing with where the tread meets the risers. If you cant answer how these things will be handled, off the top of your head, as you are reading my answer, then I would go out on a limb and say you are in over your head. I just recently had a consultation with a homeowner who had true hardwood floors installed. She did the steps too. The installers, so called professionals, didn't even do the stairs correctly. There really is a lot to it.
Our company has advanced wood desiccation equipment, and complete sets of equipment for machining and mounding and assembly lines of UV and PU lacquer, which stand for national advanced level. A severe quality control of the total process from purchasing the raw materials until finishing the flooring ensures the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||70.00% North America
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range