Description of Laminate Flooring
Laminate Flooring mimics the look of traditional woods while offering easy installation and lasting durability. At first glance, it can be difficult to spot the difference between hardwoods and laminate flooring. What appears to be a natural wood grain pattern is really a thin layer of decor paper (a photographic image) under a tough-as-nails protective film that is glued and pressed to a high-density backing board. Laminate flooring comes in an array of wood effects as well as stone and ceramic effects.
Characteristics of Laminate Flooring
· Resistant to UV rays
· Resistant to stains
· Not worn by furniture feet
· Resistant to cigarette burning
· Resistant household chemicals
· Healthy and ecological HDF E1
· Resistant to scratch
· Impact resistant
· Suitable for subfoor heating
AC Rating of Laminate Flooring
Specifications of Laminate Flooring
6mm, 7mm, 8.3mm, 12.3mm, 13.5mm, 15mm
93mm, 113mm, 126mm, 145mm, 167mm, 196mm
1215mm, 806mm, RL(1210/805/405mm)
Various designs, more than 200 colors, including Oak, Walnut, Maple, Cherry, Beech, Pine, Teak, Hickory, Merbau, Mahogany, Chestnut, Elm, Alder, Bamboo, etc.
Crystal, Embossment, Paint Finish, Mirror, Matt, Wood Texture Effect, Handscraped, EIR, etc.
AC2, AC3, AC4
Moisture resistant HDF
Square edges, Beveled edges
Available by order
Available by order (EVA, EPE...)
Standard export packing
ISO9001 / ISO14001 / CE
- Q:How do I remove a glued down engineered wood floor on a slab foundation?
- hammer drill or jack hammer with a flat end. grind the glue off with a Diamond bit floor sander
- Q:How about the quality of solid wood flooring
- Wood floor types are: solid wood flooring, laminate flooring, solid wood flooring, bamboo flooring, such as more than a dozen. To realize the choice of the kind of floor, and then have the goal to focus on the selection decision.
- Q:Solid wood flooring is also strengthened as there are several layers of it? What role
- Solid wood flooring is formed by direct processing of wood floors, wood composite floors have three layers and multilayer solid wood composite, generally consists of surface layer, core layer and bottom layer glued together. Specific is not too clear, the solid wood floor to do is very good, want to know more, you can go to the store or website to understand.
- Q:What happens to the solid wood floor
- Solid wood flooring in water, if the water is not something, let it dry on the line. If the water do not worry too much, wood water will appear plump, warped, arching and so on. In the first step, because the wood by the keel, so please water the wood floors open up vertically placed in ventilated dry place and no sunshine; the second step down in the water board, with the keel, the window open doors and windows to keep the air circulation, make water natural volatile keel below; the third step, will remove the floor in the air, if you encounter some deformation of the floor is too large, it would have to contact the manufacturers must be replaced, if all the deformation of the floor are not large and can meet the installation requirements. Then the floor and keel water thoroughly after evaporation, then back to the floor! If you do not meet the requirements, you can go to Shijiazhuang 031 online to ask you great God, I believe they will give you a satisfactory answer..
- Q:Solid wood floor bumpy, how to do
- The renovation of the floor is the floor surface for grinding, putty, paint, polishing wax, to restore the old floor light, prolong the service life, as follows:1: the floor of the grinding, grinding machine should be used in turn 40 and 80 mesh and 120 sandpaper (mesh is larger, the smaller the particle sand paper burnish leaves, the scratch is not obvious) grinding three times, then the putty leveling floor, then to the floor paint or color processing. Because the texture of the wood surface is natural, can not change the color, can only adjust the depth of the floor color.2: re painting, the general need to brush the floor primer, two finish. If the surface after polishing the floor there are flaws, it is necessary to brush the paint several times according to the situation. Once the paint is completely dry before brushing the paint again. So the floor renovation generally takes 4 days.
- Q:Solid wood floor can bask in the sun?
- Often appear from the seam, the film will bubble, discoloration, or even out of.
- Q:Wood floors will be deformed? How to deal with?
- By installing the balance plate expansion: some plus a gross floor, some installation requirements on keel plate gap is kept between 0.2mm wide, some indoor four corners have put some requirements, convenient trap moisture in the slit wall expansion floor is provided with a spring, the aluminum alloy keel, the wooden rail type the floor installation method.
- Q:Multilayer solid wood floor bump skin how repair?
- Part of the repair of the destruction of the first need to replace the solid wood floor destroyed, and then completely removed. In practice, using the tool to replace the solid wood floor at the short side cut out a gap, then saw the need to replace the sawn wood floor surface, and then will be divided into small pieces of wood floor removed, but this process to ensure that does not damage the surrounding wood floor. After the removal of the solid wood floor, but also to clean up around the glue, to ensure that the cleaning of the tenon and groove easy to install. If the cleaning is not complete, the seam will be uneven or lax. In the processing of glue, can use a new sliding tenon piece of wood floors in the interface on the back and forth, find out and remove the residual glue, to ensure the restoration of the appearance of solid wood flooring.
- Q:How to do under the solid wood floor
- According to severity:1 a large area of water: water pipe burst, running water heating.2 local water: water pipe leakage, pipeline leakage, heating pipe leakage, water dispenser, Water Leakage bathtub (bath renovation renderings) Water Leakage etc..
- Q:We feel that the oak wood floor is good?
- Hey, who can understand the decoration of the mood? Asked a lot of people, would like to brainstorm, but people are indifferent to us
Our company has advanced wood desiccation equipment, and complete sets of equipment for machining and mounding and assembly lines of UV and PU lacquer, which stand for national advanced level. A severe quality control of the total process from purchasing the raw materials until finishing the flooring ensures the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||70.00% North America
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range