Details of the Decotative Laminated Flooring
| 0.30mm, 0.50mm|
|Thickness|| 4.0mm, 5.0mm|
|Plank Size||101.6mm x 914.4mm/4'x36', 152.4mm x 914.4mm/6'x36'|
|Backing Layer|| Recycled PVC & Virgin PVC available|
|Edge Detail|| Squared edge & Beveled edge available|
|Surface Treatment|| UV coating|
|Surface Texture|| Wood embossed|
|Installation|| Click System|
Specifications of the Decorative Laminated Flooring
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Features of the Decorative Laminated Flooring
1. 100% Water Proof
2. Stain Resistance with UV coating
3. Sound Absorption
4. Various colors and specifications
5. Economic for Residential and Commercial
6. Easy Installation and Maintenance
7. Material Recyclable
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:help with aquariums on second floors?
- well a floor is built to handle lots of weight. think of it this way... every gallon is about 10-12 pounds, tank is also added weight(depending on the size) then all the equipment and decorations... i'd say a 50 gallon would weight from 600 - 800 pounds. but like i said before, the floor is meant to handle the weight. you should have no problems if you don't go too big. good luck!
- Q:How to fix sagging floor of a closet?
- If the floor is sagging that means the support structure is damaged or missing. If you cannot get at it from underneath you're going to have to remove the floor planks and maybe the sub-floor in order to repair or replace the support. In a small area such as a closet you may be able to get away with placing new oak planks oriented 90 degrees to the old floor. However, this will raise the floor and may interfere with the door and saddle.
- Q:Laminate Flooring?
- Installation kit This kit is for use with laminate floors. The kit contains a pull bar, a tapping block and wall spacers. The pull bar is used for assistance in installing the last board next to the wall. The tapping block helps secure the edges of the planks tightly together during installation. The spacers are used between the wall and the flooring and provide the correctly spaced distance for the required expansion gap.
- Q:How the floor is painted
- See what you need to use, specific issues specific analysis
- Q:Installing Laminate Floors?
- Yes those are strips used to hold the carpet in place. You must take these up as well before you lay the laminate flooring.
- Q:Is laminate flooring cold for winter?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Is laminate flooring cold for winter? I want to put laminate flooring in my room and its in a walk-out basement and it has the concrete showing! so I want to know if its going to be hot/cold in winter or in the summer? Thanks
- Q:how to clean floor grout?
- yes , oxy clean , or bleach if the grout is dry, if it's wet grout your cleaning off from just layed tile , use a wet sponge only.
- Q:If i reset my prestige will my floor reset ( runescape )?
- This is how prestige works as best as i can explain it. Sorry if its still kinda confusing haha I may not be the best typer on this subject. If you set your prestige to zero, when you finish a new floor, your prestige will be one, and will give your the equivalent points for floor one. if you now do floor 16, your prestige will be two. if you now do floor 6, your prestige will be three. So it kinda works like that, your prestige is equal to how many individual floors you've plundered. now, if you keep doing floor 16 over and over after you reset your prestige, its just gonna stay at prestige 1, because you've only completed one floor, which is the floor you keep doing over and over again. A cool method to try is, to reset your prestige, then do your floor 16 and get prestige one, then go back and do floors 1,2,3,4, etc, and each time you do a new floor, your prestige will be one level above the floor level, and you'll get a higher average. So, it goes like this Prestige is reset Floor 16 completed, prestige goes to one. This will be a bad score because your floor 16 score will be averaged out with level 1 prestige. Floor 1 completed. Prestige goes to two. the points from the prestige level two will be higher than your floor level one, so you'll get a higher average. Floor 2 completed. Prestige goes to three. Same as before, you get a higher average. Now, if you complete a floor you've already completed, your prestige stays the same, and you get no bonus, because prestige only gives you any points on the very first time you complete a new floor. So if you re-do floor 2, your prestige will stay at three, but give you no points. Now, if you do floor 3, your prestige will go up to 4, since you haven't done floor 3 yet, and give you a higher average for points. Did that make sense? oh and to just answer your question plainly - yes - you can do floor 16 if you reset prestige.
- Q:How long is the use of wood flooring?
- Wooden floor as long as the use of four or five years no problem, flat households light Ju Chi angle with carrying the hair when the maintenance, pay attention not to scratch, less dirt, do not use the wet drag pag, keep the room clean, half a year to play A floor wax, the most critical is waterproof and moisture.
- Q:Gymnastic Floor Music?
- I used to be looking school gymnastics and the ground exercises that stand out to me are those with first-class pump up track and my favourite track i've heard but is and instrumental remix variation on lupe fiascos 'The exhibit is going on
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range