Various sizes for the classic laminated flooring
|1215*195*7mm||1215*195*8mm ||1215*143*8mm||1215*125*8mm ||808*100*8mm ||808*90*8mm|
|808*148*12mm ||808*130*12mm ||1215*195*12mm ||1215*165*12mm||1215*143*12mm||1215*126*12mm|
Specifications of the classic laminated flooring
|Place origin:||China mainland|
|Technics:||Laminated floor, wood laminate|
|Color:||Oak, beech, cheery, walnut|
Advantages of the classic laminated flooring
(1) Beautiful looking;
(2) Fashionable, popularly in the world market;
(3) Easy to install and maintain;
(5) Save the hardwood, save the forest
The folloring pictures for your reference
- Q:anxious! How did the wood floor be blistered?
- Some of the floor do not have to go to it, time can be automatically restored. Poor can not, and only for the change
- Q:Possible to reverse warping of floor boards?
- The problem is the crawl space , make sure it is well ventilated . You may have a moisture problem
- Q:15 square meters of the room shop the general wooden floor to how much money?
- Strengthen the floor of the cheapest thirty more than one square meter, also package installed. Okay, I will not say it. Imitation wood flooring 70 per square meter, pack installed.
- Q:How long the floor has just finished playing wax can step on
- To see what you are wax in general it takes 24 hours to completely dry hard
- Q:Basement floor painting ?
- In all honestly, paint it!! At the very least, a good sealer will avoid moisture problems that can occur. My husband and I were on a budget so we found a kit that we were able to do ourselves, so far it has worked great!!!
- Q:Is underlayment needed for laminate floors?
- the foam underlayment will help deaden sound, true, but more importantly, since the floor floats, it will prevent the two hard surfaces from squeeking against each other.
- Q:why is my refinished oak floors swelling up off the floor?
- Is the flooring over cement or sub flooring? Sounds to me as if moisture is playing a part in this. Check to see if there is water pipes or drainage pipes beneath the floor in this area. If so they may be leaking and causing moisture build up between the hardwood and sub flooring. If no water leakage is occurring it could be just ground water evaporating through the flooring. With conventional flooring you can place 8 mil plastic on the ground underneath the home ( if you can crawl under there ) should stop moisture. When you refinish flooring and remove the coating it opens the pores of the wood up, which allows moisture to be absorbed. Sometimes more than it should. Hope this helps some.
- Q:A few questions about floor cloth.?
- I know they make floor cloth to go over solid flooring, and you use a spray adhesive to keep it from slipping. I haven't heard of any for carpet. You could buy a different color carpet remnant from one of the box stores, that usually runs around $100.00 for the size you need. You could also get a few area rugs and place them over your existing carpet. It would look cool, and be extra padded for your feet!
- Q:How do I dissassemble a glue-downed laminate floor?
- I use a combination of floor scraper and a shovel made for tearing off roof shingles. The tear-off shovel has a metal bracket on the back which acts as a fulcrum, for prying up with the tip, that a floor scraper lacks. If this flooring is actually glued to the sub-floor, it will take a lot of elbow grease too, hehehe. Good Luck
- Q:Help with hardwoord floors!?
- Sand it down and refinish it (stain, polyurethane). You can rent a machine and do it yourself or pay someone to do it. You could also put a throw rug over it if you can't refinish it.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range