Portland cement 42.5/52.5/Type I Standard/TYPE I/II
- CHINA UNITED CEMENT XIANGSHUI CO.,LTD
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 m.t
- Supply Capability:
- 20000 m.t/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
▶ Exported Products:
1. Portland cement in accordance with GB standard: PSA 32.5, PO 42.5, PO 52.5..
▶ Input raw materials for production including:
→ Limestone exploited from raw materials source of the plant.
→ Clay exploited and transported from raw materials source of the plant.
→ Adjustment additive: Iron ore purchased and transported to the plant by truck.
→ Cement additives: basalt, gypsum …
Portland cement is the most common type of cement in general use around the world, used as a basic ingredient of concrete, mortar, stucco, and most non-specialty grout.
It is a fine powder produced by heating materials in a kiln to form what is called clinker, grinding the clinker, and adding small amounts of other materials.
Several types of Portland cement are available with the most common being called ordinary Portland cement (OPC) which is grey in color, but a white Portland cement is also available.
Q:I have some special requirement about specifications.
A:We have a well-rounded product range, which endows us with the capability of applying many special specifications. Please feel free to contact us with yours.
Q:Do you accept OEM service?
A:Yes, we do.
Q:What is your delivery time?
A:It depends on the size/complexity of your order and our own production schedule. Usually we provide a faster delivery than the industry's average.
Q:What is the payment term?
A:TT and LC are both Okay.
Q:Can I have my own logo on the product?
A:Sure, we can apply your own logo on the products according to your drawings.
Payment Term: Contact us.
- Q:difference between 53grade and 43graade cement?
- The OPC(Ordinary Portland Cement) was classified into three grades, namely 33 grade, 43 grade and53 grade depending upon the strength of the cement at 28 days when tested as per IS 4031-1988. If the 28 days strength is not less than 33N/mm2, it is called 33 grade cement, if the strength is not less than 43N/mm2, it is called 43 grade cement, and if the strength is not less than 53 N/mm2, it is called 53 grade cement
- Q:cement effluents
- I okorder /. It is an extensive site. A search on cement effluents turned up over 3,500 results.
- Q:How to identify the quality of cement and sand in home improvement?
- A * A * A = A3 A: It is considered A3cm3 (dm3.m3). 3 to 1 stirring this how to say that you are used to grinding the floor, or Fenqiang, or why? The
- Q:Eucalyptus leaves were left on the front porch. It rained. Evidently, they are treated with some type of coloring agent and it dripped from the leaves to the porch cement leaving a bluish stain. The tint washed right off my hands, but not so with the cement which absorbed it like an easter egg.I've tried soap and water -- no good.Krud Kleaner with a wire brush -- faded it a little.OxyClean with a toothbrush -- faded it a little more.But, the stain is still there and very visible. Is there anything that will get it out? Bleach, maybe...vinegar ???Help!Thanks.
- I would try bleach, and let it sit on the concrete for a while. I know they sell cement cleaners in home improvement stores like Lowe's and Home Depot, you may want to check those out.
- Q:design criteria for cement concrete
- The only criteria for designing with cement or concert is ideas and creativity. You can use it with forms or bender board to make a unique shaped pathways. You can make great home planter boxes. You can pour it into rubber mold's and make all kinds of shapes for your garden or for the interior of your home. Making different size spears are fun and if you make them yourself they are a lot cheaper this way. You can make stepping stones and add stones and leaf impression to add a great design. You can color it with products they sell at Home Depot, Lowes or any good paint store. Once you get started a ton of more idea's will come to you. It really is a fun medium to work with and with last for years. Life long artist...
- Q:what is sound proof cement made out of?
- I don't think it exists. Cement is typically used as a binding agent for concrete. Because it is very dense, it transmits sound vibrations thru it, and would not be sound proof. There are sound attenuating walls made of concrete, but they still allow some sound to pass thru. The only sound-proof place is inside an anechoic chamber!!!
- Q:What is the ratio of cement to sand to make concrete?
- Balakrishnan is suitable. basically i desire to intricate on it. What he means by using a million:3:6 and a million:2:4 is one area of Cement, 2 or 3 factors of sand and 6 or 4 factors of overwhelmed stone. it particularly relies upon on the point for which the concrete is used. frequently a million:3:6 is used for flooring with super length overwhelmed stone (40 mm nominal length), a million:2:4 is used for columns, beams, roof slabs etc. the blend a million:a million.5:3 is used for water tanks.
- Q:how to break a cement wall with fist?
- Easy ... You have a Cement wall ... On the oppisit side you have to cut X's and squares then put all pieces into a bucket. Hollow out the size of hole you want to make til its 1/4 of an thick. Then scar the inside from the center out like cracks... Then place the bigger pieces back in the hole. can hold them in with masking tape. Make sure you mark the spot to hit dead on... Also tape your wrist. Then Action ..... roll film...... Last you can do the about and use BRASS Knucles to make it easier....
- Q:why is cement and water the ingredients of mortar allowed?
- We need to remember that God did not invent everything. He gave us water, yes, but it was man who made the cement. All chemicals and vaccines, and medicines have been researched and found by men/women. So, if you don't like something, blame civilization, not God.
- Q:how to remove white cement?
- Only way is to use a hammer and chisel. It would have been easier if you said what the white cement was on. Is it a driveway? or cement splattered on something.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like