Details of the Hot Selling Laminated Flooring
|1215*167*12.3mm and negotiable|
|Packing||10pcs/carton, 45cartons/pallet, 20pallets/20"container|
|Lock system||Push Lock, Arc Click etc.|
|Certificate||CE, ISO001, ISO14001|
|HDF||Brown HDF, density over 880kg/m3|
|Delivery time||25 days|
|Payment terms||T/T; L/C at sight|
|Colors||Over 20 colors for this collection Deep Registered Embossed surface|
Specifications of the Hot Selling laminated flooring
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Packing of the Hot Selling Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Volume of the Hot Selling Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,about 3316.95sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,about 2653.56sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,about 1848.01sqm per 20'fcl
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:Living room decoration shop composite floor is good or good tiles
- Floor tiles are better, one is good care; the second is the floor for geothermal room thermal performance is good; Third, if the summer window to open the rain tiles completely afraid, the floor will die, no one at home, go back to see the floor It is estimated to have miserable.
- Q:asap...answer please!! building floor labeled 13???
- no.. does a building that has a 13th floor exists? i don't think so..
- Q:Floor sinking?
- the flooring is swelling do to humidity this is the humps. In the winter it will shrink. the flooring was not put down correctly (no room for expansion) Hard wood flooring that is nailed down is the worst. I have better luck gluing down hardwood or leaving expansion gaps. The laminate flooring needs a 3/8 space around outside perimeter for expansion ( so called floating floor) unless glued down.
- Q:Domestic floor finishes?
- what kind of domestic floor finish are you expecting to get? Well if you want it shining without spendin too much money, try to use any regular wood polisher available in any market: Use a humid rag with some wood polisher every week and watch it glowing after a few weeks.It works !
- Q:Geothermal can not shop the floor ah
- Home heating method If it is geothermal, then the floor must be selected for the geothermal preparation of the Dangzhuo melon dagger check the sleep board can only be fine, the market of geothermal flooring are generally parquet or composite floor, solid wood The floor is generally not used on geothermal
- Q:what can i seal laminate flooring with?
- You cant seal , varnish, or shellac laminate flooring. If its engineered wood flooring you can sand and finish it between 1-3 depending on the type of wood it is. Most laminaye flooring isnt made for high moisture content areas and when it is it has to be installed exactly how the manufacturer specify's. Hate to break it to you, but your out of luck on this one. Allure flooring which is sold mostly by Home depot makes a great rubber flooring thats based on the laminate floor idea , and its ideal for high moisture content areas.
- Q:worn out laminate floor?
- Your discovering what every Pergo floor purchase will eventually experience. Initially it was a high end product. Installation is easy and it looks great. It's an instant gratification floor. Kind of like buying a new mobile home. The thickness of the top laminate is only .062-.066 which scratches easily and fails with moisture or heavy traffic. There have been lawsuits against Pergo for failed laminate flooring products. Don't waste anymore money.....tear it up and replace. I would suggest either Oak T&G or ceramic tile depending on location.
- Q:can u plz tell me how to maintain a white marble flooring?
- You'll need to rent a floor polisher. I actually clean the marble floor where I work. What we do is use a marble polish that looks somewhat like wet sand. We mix the polish with some water, put it on the floor, and use a low/medium speed floor buffer with a medium pad to polish the floor. We then squeegee most of the polish up and use a wet vacuum to get the rest. Next, we mop the floor (alot!) to get the left over polish. Lastly, (after the floor is dry) we use a high speed buffer with a light or medium pad to shine it up. Talk to the person you rent the polisher from, and be sure to read and follow the directions on the polish. It can be a lot of work (particularily prep work, such as moving furniture, taping/covering carpets, etc.) but the reward is totally worth it. Good luck!
- Q:Anti - skid tiles specifications
- 10MM or so.
- Q:3Dmax how to make wall and floor separate map?
- Super simple method. Under the wall to be a BOX Fu in the wall below. This is the result of two objects. Can be given separately material. If the wall is a BOX surface is different to control the material. trouble.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range