Specifications of the Green Laminated Flooring
|Place origin:||China mainland|
|Technics:||Laminated floor, wood laminate|
|Color:||Oak, beech, cheery, walnut|
Advantages of the Green Laminated Flooring
(1) Beautiful looking;
(2) Fashionable, popularly in the world market;
(3) Easy to install and maintain;
(5) Save the hardwood, save the forest
Packing and delivery of the Green Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Delibery time: 25days.
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:How to do a spot sanding on my oak floor?
- Only if your floor is a natural oak floor( no stain) or if you have some stain , you might be able to do this. You can partially sanded and refinish a natural floor since you don t have to blend in a stain.. If its stained I d recommend a whole floor sanding... GL
- Q:streak free laminate floor cleaner?
- Laminate floors are very low maintenance. Ironically, if you use a lot of cleaning products on them, they will actually look worse...they will get smudges and streaks, like you're experiencing. And never use steam...steam can absolutely ruin laminate floors. It can cause warping and even cause the veneer to peel right off. Having said this, exactly how do you maintain a laminate floor? Mostly just by vacuuming it. When you need more than a vacuuming, use a microfiber mop and plain old water. No cleanser, no vinegar, no nothing...just water. Let the mop do the work. Microfiber is fantastic at removing dirt and streaks and doesn't need a cleanser to help. In your case, I would definitely vacuum and then mop with a microfiber mop. Wet the mop and use it. No need to dry the floor, but also don't let water pool on the floor. You want a good damp mop, but not puddles of water. (Streaks of water are ok.) If you don't already have a microfiber mop, you can buy them at Walmart, Target, Kmart, Home Depot, and even Dollar General. I've never used anything but a vacuum and a microfiber mop (plus water) on our laminate floors and they still look fantastic after all these years. Hope this helps. -
- Q:Fish that falls on floor...?
- Whenever something falls on the floor bacteria will go on it immediately, but when its cooked the bacteria should leave it altogether. So yeah just rinse it off and cook it, should be fine. Unless you have some poison on your floor or something ridiculous.
- Q:How to remove the edible oil on the floor
- You steam a pot of rice water a little less rice steamed out to dry but do not paste it. And then wait until the rice is not hot when the rice even spread to the place where the oil sprinkled, including the floor seam, and then gently press by hand. The rice will suck some of the oil. And then half an hour later for a rice. Get it three times or so. And then look at the effect, if the oil sprinkle a lot of words, then try a few times, my family had a time before, I used rice washed clean. After a day or two if the oil is also leaking, then suck again. Do not use what mighty and the like, it is hurt wood floor.
- Q:Composite flooring tiles which is good
- I also learn to learn
- Q:how much are wwe floor tickets?
- I wouldn't know as I haven't sat in the front row, but a friend told me that it's not very good, because if the person in front of you is tall, fat or has a sign, you're screwed.
- Q:discontinued sykes flooring?
- You should check OKorder. They have so many different sitings in the flooring category. If you have a stock number that you can refer to it would be even better. If you can, go to your local Hardware Store. They may be able to locate the flooring or match your sample for you.
- Q:Help with laying vinyl flooring?
- when installing sheet vinyl the surface has to be as smooth as possible. the floor preparation is a good idea. but be careful that the wood subfloor wont get to damaged with the water that is in the prep. Minor scraping and patching should be fine. and as far ridges they will eventually show up..
- Q:800x800 floor tile thickness is how much?
- The general (80 * 80) brick thickness of about 10mm, paste a good about a total of about 4cm ~ 6mm or so lang guangnao stubborn long anchor (depending on the venue because of the level of Well), and the composite floor only 1.2mm if you And the living room in a plane, then there must be looking for slightly! So that the effect of loading out!
- Q:Help me with ABC book on the ocean floor?
- F - Floor as in Ocean floor which you mentioned. If it was a snake it would of bit ya F- Flora which grows from the Floor
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range