Various sizes for the wooden laminated flooring
|1215*195*7mm||1215*195*8mm ||1215*143*8mm||1215*125*8mm ||808*100*8mm ||808*90*8mm|
|808*148*12mm ||808*130*12mm ||1215*195*12mm ||1215*165*12mm||1215*143*12mm||1215*126*12mm|
Advantages of the wooden laminate flooring
1). high quality and reasonable price
2). provide personalized service in a thoughtful
3). environmental friendly
4). easy to install and care
5). fashionable beautiful looking modern style
6). environmental friendly natural healthy
7). color richful
8). hard to fade in the sunshine
Specifications of the wooden laminated flooring
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
The follow pictures for your reference
- Q:Cleaning Concrete Basement Floor ?
- You can use pinesol but a ph neutral cleaner like murphy's oil soap would be better.
- Q:How can you clean the glue on the floor
- Method 1: blowing with a hair dryer can be wiped after the method two: with a cloth dipped in vinegar can wipe the method three: with an eraser will not damage the floor
- Q:MatLab: what does floor a mean?
- floor rounds a value down if you have a value of 3.6 for instance, floor of that value would return 3 an integer is a whole number i.e. 7 or 9 or 216 a real number is a number with a decimal afterwards i.e. 4.76 is a real number
- Q:fix nails in Vinyl Flooring?
- If you can't raise the floor and don't want to remove all the nails then your best bet is to put screws in next to the nails. This will hold the subfloor tightly down and help to stop the nails from creeping up. intermittent moisture will still swell and shrink the wood though which will pop up the nails eventually.
- Q:Is underlayment needed for laminate floors?
- the foam underlayment will help deaden sound, true, but more importantly, since the floor floats, it will prevent the two hard surfaces from squeeking against each other.
- Q:Leveling a floor?
- I see no issue tiling a floor on a slant but yes its got to be relatively flat. The DIY floors such as laminate are a little forgiving with the correct underlay but I don't know how much you are measuring. vinyl tiles need it very flat. ceramic tiles can be made up with extra adhesive if you are good. You can buy self leveling compound that's a bit like very watery cement when mixed if you need to level a concrete floor.
- Q:Pain a ceramic floor?
- You will not be disappointed
- Q:worn out laminate floor?
- Your discovering what every Pergo floor purchase will eventually experience. Initially it was a high end product. Installation is easy and it looks great. It's an instant gratification floor. Kind of like buying a new mobile home. The thickness of the top laminate is only .062-.066 which scratches easily and fails with moisture or heavy traffic. There have been lawsuits against Pergo for failed laminate flooring products. Don't waste anymore money.....tear it up and replace. I would suggest either Oak T&G or ceramic tile depending on location.
- Q:Flooring in Apartment?
- First at all, you should need budget to install and buy good flooring on your bedroom and hardwood flooring is one of the most convenient and advisable flooring for your bedroom because of its durability.
- Q:Sea Floor Spreading?????
- Because a series of magnetic reversals that are semmetrical either side of EACH mid oceanic ridge have been mapped out and clearly demonstrate the way the the oceans have spread through time. In the late 1950s, a series of oceanographic expeditions was commissioned to map the magnetic character of the ocean floor, with the expectation that the ocean floors would display largely uniform magnetic properties. Surprisingly, results showed that the basaltic sea floor has a striped magnetic pattern, and that the stripes run essentially parallel to the mid-ocean ridges. Moreover, the stripes on one side of a mid-ocean ridge are symmetrically matched to others of similar width and polarity on the opposite side. In 1963, two British geoscientists, Vine and Matthews (Box 1), proposed a hypothesis that elegantly explained how these magnetic reversal stripes formed by linking them to the new idea of sea-floor spreading. They suggested that as new oceanic crust forms by the solidification of basalt magma, it acquires a magnetisation in the same orientation as the prevailing global magnetic field. As sea-floor spreading continues, new oceanic crust is generated along the ridge axis. If the polarity of the magnetic field then reverses, any newly erupted basalt becomes magnetised in the opposite direction to that of the earlier crust and so records the opposite polarity. Since sea-floor spreading is a continuous process on a geological timescale, the process preserves rocks of alternating polarity across the ocean floor (Figure 7a). Reading outwards in one direction from the mid-ocean ridge gives a record of reversals over time, and this can be matched with the record read in the opposite direction.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range