Specifications of the Nature Feel Laminate Flooring
|class || AC1-AC4|
|color range||More than six|
|certificates||ISO9001 ISO14001 CE standard|
|delivery time||25days after the confirmed payment|
|payment terms||T/T OR Letter credit|
|Formaldehyde emission||E0 or E1 or FCF|
|ize stability||< 0.5mm|
|Surface Glued flexibility||> 1.0Mpa|
Advantages of the Nature Feel Laminate Flooring
1). high quality and reasonable price
2). provide personalized service in a thoughtful
3). environmental friendly
4). easy to install and care
5). fashionable beautiful looking modern style
6). environmental friendly natural healthy
7). color richful
8). hard to fade in the sunshine
Packing and delivery of the Nature Feel Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Delibery time: 25days.
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:what are pergo floors?
- A sad excuse for wood flooring. Yes, they are an inexpensive means of achieving the hardwood look but, they will not wear the same way. You especially DO NOT want them in any area with the possibility of water exposure.
- Q:In the Forever 21 New York City, what is each floor?
- I was just there last night (: Actually, every floor has a bit of everything. I believe the second floor (going down) had a ton of sunglasses and necklaces and just accessories. There were also clothes on that floor though. I know Heritage 1981 is on the third floor going down and I THINK Love 21 is on the second floor. But they don't really have a theme. Each floor has both clothes and accessories (: Definitely go to every floor though! It's amazing <3 EDIT: btw, it's in Times Square and there are four floors. You walk in on the top floor and the rest is underground (:
- Q:why do hotels skip floors?
- Some people are just very superstitious and stupid thats all alot of buildings do that
- Q:Oak Flooring to Concrete floor? Glue it down.. would ya?
- noooooooooooooo.....use vapor padding concrete sweats
- Q:HELP!! HAZY Floor after Cleaning?
- This is due to the cleaner leaving a oily film behind, wash your floor with one cup of White Vinegar to a half bucket of warm water, never use hot water on floors. Allow to dry this may take a few applications of Vinegar before noticing a real difference be patient when using this method Or strip your floor with one cup of Ammonia to a three quarters full bucket of warm water and a quarter cup of Tide powdered detergent mop floor with this solution then rinse thoroughly with cold water and allow to dry, then polish if desired When floors are Tiled to keep them looking shiny and new without much effort, use half cup of Baking Soda to a half bucket of warm water only then rinse with cool clean water and allow to dry, no other cleaner is needed with this method, or just use a half cup of White Vinegar to a half bucket of warm water to clean floor then rinse with cool clean water and allow to dry these two solutions is all you need to clean floors Good Luck !
- Q:how to dry particle board in floor?
- Sorry, but if it’s particle board and it has gotten wet over time …..most likely it is ruined
- Q:How to clean the wood floor is the best cleaning
- Strengthen the composite floor is basically not deliberately maintenance, strengthen the composite floor is based on the density of fiberboard or wood as the substrate, and with special wear-resistant plastic as a cladding material made of Ding Ding Dian shares Karma Dali lost stem a plate, the surface Smooth, wear-resistant stains, so waxing useless, can not penetrate, so as long as the usual cleaning, with a little wet mop can be wiped, and do not use a very wet mop to wipe.
- Q:LOL point of the floor what is the use
- Select route attack targets and so on
- Q:did the twin towers have a thirteenth floor ?
- The levels of a multi-story building are numbered sequentially, from one or ground upwards. In some countries, the number 13 is considered unlucky and building owners will sometimes purposely omit the thirteenth floor. Even landlords who are not themselves superstitious realize that the rentability of suites on the 13th floor might be compromised because of superstitious tenants, or commercial tenants who fear superstitious customers. Thirteen may be considered a bad number simply because when a group of 13 objects or people is divided into two, three, four or six equal groups, there is always one leftover, or unlucky, object or person. It was suggested by Charles A. Platt writing in 1925 that the reason 13 is considered unlucky is that a person can count from 1-12 with their 8 fingers, two thumbs and 2 feet, but not beyond that, so the number 13 is unknown, hence frightening, hence unlucky. This idea discounts the use of toes or other body parts in counting. In Tarot decks, the 13th card of the Major Arcana is Death. While Death is rarely interpreted literally, it is possible that this furthered the perception of 13 as an unlucky number. just some interesting facts on the number 13: Thirteen was once associated with the Epiphany by Christians, the child Jesus having received the Magi on his thirteenth day of life. In Judaism, 13 signifies the age a boy matures (bar mitzvah). The number of principles of Jewish faith according to Maimonides According to the Torah, God has 13 Attributes of Mercy
- Q:Asked the World of Warcraft settings: how to cancel the right to the destination settings
- ESC into the key settings to find the automatic walking in the back of a right mouse button you want to change the key on the line.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range