Specifications of the Solid Color Laminated Flooring
|Place origin:||China mainland|
|Technics:||Laminated floor, wood laminate|
|Color:||Oak, beech, cheery, walnut|
Advantages of the Solid Color Laminated Flooring
(1) Beautiful looking;
(2) Fashionable, popularly in the world market;
(3) Easy to install and maintain;
(5) Save the hardwood, save the forest;
Packing and delivery of the Solid Color Laminated Flooring
Packing details: corrugated carton box with sealing polyfilm and adhesive type.
Delibery time: 25days.
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:Heroes how can we solve the A people always point to the floor of the embarrassment?
- One is practicing to go A, want to drink light to drink Chi Ji Gui County Army, as the name suggests is the keyboard on the A key, press the mouse will automatically attack all the enemy's goal, the group press the A key output each other hero Up to careless A to the soldier, not A to the floor
- Q:Dropped my floor jack.?
- There is a mark on it. WHERE is the mark on it?
- Q:What kind of material should be used for solid wood flooring?
- Shop solid wood flooring, use keel, nails, moisture pad, insect repellent, baseboard, copper bridge, spring,
- Q:what can i seal laminate flooring with?
- Laminate flooring cannot be used in areas where it will get wet and should not be cleaned by wet or sponge mopping. The manmade backing on laminate is very moisture sensitive and will absorb moisture and expand. There is no finish or sealer that will help you with this, it's an inappropriate use for the produce. If the porch is covered and you want an easy to clean flooring surface try fiberglass core vinyl, like Naturcor, Flexitec or Tarkett, Armstrong and Mannington also make versions of this. Get the heavier grades for better wearing in tough almost outdoor conditions. It can be damaged by UV rays, but wetness will not hurt it and it's very easy to clean.
- Q:ripping up tile floors?
- You should lay 3/4 oak over the subfloor. Using a pry bar and crowbar, rip up the underlayment and go down to the subfloor. Screw in any loose floor boards and lay rosin paper and the new oak down. Varnish and that floor will outlast any laminate by a century.
- Q:Vinegar and water floor solution?
- Floor cleaners ARE poisonous to dogs, IF THEY DRINK THEM. Use a solution made for floors. Vinegar is only an acid. It has NO soap, detergent, surfactants, etc.
- Q:Wood floor in daily use, to pay attention to what?
- Now the wood floor maintenance is very simple! As long as the rub with a damp cloth ok ok, haha as long as you do not hand red The The Colleagues just bought peace of mind floor, said it is easy to care about it! The Worth considering The
- Q:Is the floor quality and the color of the substrate?
- Polka floor warm Tip: Normally, the quality of the substrate should be a natural wood color, the color will not taste a little bamboo fat put lice full stiff. If the color is very deep, the logs used in the substrate itself are not high quality logs. At this time you first consider is to look at the density of the substrate is not big enough (mainly by weighing the same size of the floor model, will not be heavier, at least light, then do not light outrageous.) Also look Whether the particles and color of the substrate are uniform and the edges are smooth. If the other side you see the floor is in line with the standard, can only say that it is not the best quality floor.
- Q:when to use a floating floor?
- Terrazzo should never be installed on a floating floor. It needs a firm base to start with. You can install floating floor over a terrazzo floor since its always a flat level floor.Install over it as long as you have exterior door height clearances. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar, I ve attended several installation seminars as well as installed a couple 100,000 s/f. GL
- Q:What is the difference between floor hockey and field hockey?
- Field hockey is where one drunken man plays a hybrid of hockey/cricket and soccer with a bunch of hotties wearing mini skirts. *Must be legal drinking age , no purchase required. Ice hockey is the most popular form of the sport. There is a league of international reknown in north america where spoiled brats can be the divas they've always wanted to be. The game revolves heavily on scoring as many benjamins as possible all the while scoring the least amount of goals required to win a game. Usually two , sometimes three with an empty net! Floor hockey is where the real talent is at. This is where legends are born. (heck that's actually true lol). The goal areas are usually natural objects already in place , such as a dining table , two pots of plants , living room speakers , chairs etc etc. Usually a fluffy ball is used as puck. The purest form of floor hockey is played barehanded using the hand as a hockey blade. The puck is a Pepsi or Coke cap. (perhaps this is mini hockey but it's still played on a floor lol)
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range