Details of the Hot Sale Wood Grain Laminated Flooring
| 0.30mm, 0.50mm|
|Thickness|| 4.0mm, 5.0mm|
|Plank Size||101.6mm x 914.4mm/4'x36', 152.4mm x 914.4mm/6'x36'|
|Backing Layer|| Recycled PVC & Virgin PVC available|
|Edge Detail|| Squared edge & Beveled edge available|
|Surface Treatment|| UV coating|
|Surface Texture|| Wood embossed|
|Installation|| Click System|
Specifications of the Hot Sale Wood Grain Laminated Flooring
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Packing of the Hot Sale Wood Grain Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Volume of the Hot Sale Wood Grain Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,about 3316.95sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,about 2653.56sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,about 1848.01sqm per 20'fcl
The following pictures are for reference
- Q:Laminate Flooring Questions?
- We have had a laminate floor in our kitchen for around ten years.It is easy to install,all you need is a saw ,hammer ,ruler.Just basic tools .Leave 1/4 gap next to all walls to allow for expansion.Most laminate flooring snaps together,use a block of wood to knock the pieces together on the ends.stagger each run to make floor stronger.
- Q:What can I use to clean my walnut flooring?
- The floor may be dull from the different products used on it. You may consider hiring a hardwood floor contractor to buff and recoat the floor. This is a very simple process that usually runs $1 per square foot and takes only about 1-2 hours to do. This will remove some surface scratches and bring back the shine for a fraction of the cost of a full sand and refinish. It involves very little mess. Then after you have the floors recoated use Bona hardwood floor cleaner. they even make a spray mop similar to the wet swiffer.
- Q:Home dance floor?
- That really depends on your lifestyle. Will you use the dance floor more than you would the pin-ball machine, the booths? I've done homes with dance floors for people who have ballroom, line dancing and salsa as a hobby and they constantly use their floors. But, I've had other clients who thought it would be nice to have a dance floor installed only to find that they didn't entertain much that way. Now in one home, we left the dance floor but added french bistro cafe tables and chairs that could be moved when they wanted to use the floor to dance. In the end, the decision should be based on your lifestyle and what in the end will be an extension of it.
- Q:Flooring in Apartment?
- First at all, you should need budget to install and buy good flooring on your bedroom and hardwood flooring is one of the most convenient and advisable flooring for your bedroom because of its durability.
- Q:Vinyl Flooring?
- You could try scraping it off with a scotch brite pad and some water. You could try a razor blade but try it without cutting the floor. Otherwise, you could try a solvent or mastic / glue removal. If it's fresh vinyl, you could easily mark up the vinyl. Make sure it's completely dry before removing the excess so you don't ruin it. You could get the glue remover at Home Depot, Lowes or Ace Hardware store. You could also try the link below. Hope this helps. Good Luck.
- Q:how to warm up a concrete floor?
- If you put anything beside a floating laminate floor, you will need to remove the old tile (and I agree that not removing the tile then, will make a thick floor). If you remove the tile, then laying the electric mat will not add much height, and will give you a nicely warm floor. If you won't/can't put the under-floor warming... - can you change curtains or such to gain a little solar heating on floor? - you could maybe install some sort of radiant heat system high in the room - the flooring would pick up some heat from this. Cheapest of all - wear slippers.
- Q:Help me with ABC book on the ocean floor?
- F - Floor as in Ocean floor which you mentioned. If it was a snake it would of bit ya F- Flora which grows from the Floor
- Q:floating cork flooring?
- Floating floors can be installed over tile as long as the tile is level and even. If the tiles are uneven then the floating floor will also be uneven and could crack at the joints, depending how it is made and just how uneven the floor below is. Cork is an excellent option for a kitchen, but make sure to apply a urethane clear-coat over it to seal the joints and prevent water from penetrating to the substrate material below the cork. The cork itself is resistant to mold and mildew and water damage, but the layers of the floating floor system below the cork are not, so do it properly so you won't be having to redo it again too soon. Good luck!
- Q:Cleaning linoleum flooring ?
- You can use one cup of ammonia to at least one gallon of water. It will support strip a few the ancient wax . Be cautious of the fumes and ensure the field is good ventilated. After you get the ground stripped to the white practice a well acrylic wax. Armstrong used to promote a wax that got here in a crimson can(cant keep in mind its title) Or a janitor suppily has business liquid wax that's beautiful well.
- Q:Help with floor functions?
- By definition, floor(x) <= x floor(y) <= y floor(z) <= z So floor(x) + floor(y) + floor(z) <= x + y + z 0 < 2 so floor(x) + floor(y) + floor(z) + 0 < x + y + z + 2 so floor(x) + floor(y) + floor(z) < x + y + z + 2
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range