Specifications of the weather resistent laminate flooring
|class || AC1-AC4|
|color range||More than six|
|certificates||ISO9001 ISO14001 CE standard|
|delivery time||25days after the confirmed payment|
|payment terms||T/T OR Letter credit|
|Formaldehyde emission||E0 or E1 or FCF|
|ize stability||< 0.5mm|
|Surface Glued flexibility||> 1.0Mpa|
Advantages of the weather resistent laminate flooring
1). high quality and reasonable price
2). provide personalized service in a thoughtful
3). environmental friendly
4). easy to install and care
5). fashionable beautiful looking modern style
6). environmental friendly natural healthy
7). color richful
8). hard to fade in the sunshine
Volume of the weather resistent laminated flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,about 3316.95sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,about 2653.56sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,about 1848.01sqm per 20'fcl
The folloring pictures for your reference
- Q:how long should u wait befor replacing desks and other heavy items on freshly waxed tile flooring?
- That depends pretty much on the drying time of the wax that you just applied. If you don't have any of the instructions for that, I'd personally wait about 1 - 1 1/2 hrs. before putting anything of any real weight back on the floor. That should be a safe bet.
- Q:floor shine?
- it really depends on what your after, you can go for a normal floor ploish, or wax. you can even use a good laquer, i use duranis 648 floor polish but that can be a bit over kill, more info is needed eg. what you want as a finish like wet finish, matt, etc.
- Q:Leveling a floor?
- You are correct in stating the a flat-floor is okay for tiling (or hardwood or whatever). What you have to be most concerned about is that each piece of any given floor covering lays flat and true on the substrate below. For tile as an example: perhaps an 12 x 12 tile would rock on a hump or bump, but 2 6 x 6's, would go up and over the irregularity laying tight against the floor, that would be fine. So the short answer is flat and true is more important than level.
- Q:Paint a Garage floor?
- I'm not sure of your exact situation, but when I've seen it done there are several specific steps. First and foremost, you have to be certain no moisture is coming up through the slab. I've read the best way to check is to tape a 3' X 3' piece of heavy (6 mil or so) plastic to the concrete (tape the edges very well so moisture can't escape). Leave it at least 24 hours and see if moisture has collected on the inside. If there is moisture, you'll need to address the moisture problem before you paint or it will just lift/bubble off. If the slab's staying dry, I think you next need to etch with a weak solution of hydrochloric acid, then prime and finally paint. Fine Homebuilding has had a few articles on just this project. Rust-Oleum is selling a kit at Lowe's for this. You don't want to do this lightly and end up with a big peeling mess. Hope it goes well. When they're done right I think it makes a world of difference in not just the appearance but the functionality too.
- Q:Solid wood flooring can be directly paved on the concrete floor?
- If your ground is flat enough, you can shop directly on the ground. If the flatness is not enough, the floor company must give you pad foam or decoration when the ground leveling! I suggest you in the decoration before the first floor company to the home to measure, and then decide how to deal with. This is more affordable to save money.
- Q:Different Types of flooring in horse trailers?
- The rubber mats are good for their feet, along with some bedding and barn lyme is really the best there is. The others could cause some problems. That way, you could buy any kind of trailer and fit the mat.
- Q:3dmax floor raised light without luster
- Shiny in the basic material inside the tune
- Q:Slate Floors?
- have slate floors in my bathroom-love them. they're pretty easy to keep clean. the guys that did the work are unbelievably messy, so after they were done with all of the other stuff, it took me forever to get the grout that they dropped all over the place up! but they are really pretty. another nice alternative is mexican terra cotta tile. you can find them wholesale at lots of places, but you have to seal them yourself. the beauty of tc tile is that you can tweak th ecolor by adding wood stain. i love the slate tiles, though.
- Q:Vinyl floor tiles (self-stick)?
- complex factor search on google and yahoo that will help
- Q:How to paint concrete flooring?
- Painting concrete floors is a considerably long process, and the concrete floor should be prepared before applying paint to the surface.Proper surface preparation is one of the most important processes in painting concrete floors. The concrete floor must be degreased and cleaned before painting the floor. After the concrete floor has been degreased and checked for moisture, the floor should be checked for its profile. If the concrete is hard and unyielding, the paint will adhese weakly to the floor. To have a favorable profile on the concrete surface, the use of an acid etcher is essential. The best profile for a concrete floor to be painted upon is similar to the feel of medium sand paper
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range