Specifications of Solid Oak Flooring:
1. CE&FSC Approved
2. Custom Design
3. White oak
4. Excellent Quality and Service
5. Solid wood floor& Engineered wood floor
Product name: Solid Oak Flooring
Solid hardwood CD Grade
UV Lacquered, stained colour, brushed
1mm micro bevel/ can be adjusted according to requirements
size: R.L.300-1200x125x18mm(average length 700mm)
Other size selection: 57,70,83,90,120,125,130.150 180mm width
white Neutral box or according to client Requirement
Packaging & Delivery：
Packaging Detail: 1. Carton Box 2. Carton Box on pallet 3. Wrap film packaging
Delivery Detail: About 45-60days
- Q:Question about Engineered Hardwood Flooring?
- First, it depends on the sealant and how many coats were put on. This would protect the floor, but over time would need to be re-sealed. Can you let me know if this was sealed, with what sealant if you know and how many coats.
- Q:how do I repair hollow spots under my engineered hardwood floor?
- Well the dangerous thing about engineered hardwood floor is that the conclude layer is particularly skinny veneer, if it is veneer. So of these floor merchandise have a vinyl surface of varieties similar to contact paper and just as skinny. That you would be able to aesthetically restore the skin making use of a wipe stain system you can not real restore the scratch but that you may make it mixture in and with a few coats of water founded polyurethane applied with a q tip and then right away wiped so that you just do not need a build up that you would be able to seal the repair. Watch out while you do that so as to no longer soak the subject this will reason it to swell and elevate the skin.
- Q:Multilayer solid wood floor and pure wood floor which kind of good?
- Note: the optional floor is not the harder the better, because the more hard texture, the feeling is not good, and lost itself wood sound absorption and moisture resistance etc.. Some businesses often use some metal objects carved floor, the floor is not damaged as well, this is just a business promotional gimmick. We know the most simple truth: the wood must be afraid of iron (two of the molecular structure is not the same), and not afraid of the floor of the iron is not necessarily a pure wood products. I hope you will not be misled by the advertising business. To know the statistics on the floor of the complaints, 100 complaints, because the problem is not even wear a very simple reason...... Who will go to his home wearing high-heeled shoes at random? Or hit the floor with a metal object?. So the real problem is that the floor cracks, deformation, etc..
- Q:Floating wood floors. Why do not all engineered wood floors work for floating?
- If they are floating floors, they need to lock together. Nail down type flooring is simply tongue and groove, it will come apart if left floating.
- Q:What is the difference between solid wood flooring and solid wood flooring
- The raw materials of aggrandizement floor is mainly high density fiber board, the greatest feature of laminate flooring is good abrasion resistance, very suitable for the living room, busy occasions, is a wooden floor in the price of the cheapest varieties of a floor, colors, varieties are more special. Moreover, in the installation and maintenance is very simple, do not need to strengthen the floor waxing regularly, usually more clean and clean! Advised consumers not to buy 80 yuan / square meters of floor. More suitable for the living room, such as the flow of more decoration.
- Q:Solid wood flooring is a tax within the scope of consumption
- First, the excessive consumption of human health, social order and ecological environment caused by the harm of special consumer goods, including tobacco, alcohol and wine, firecrackers and fireworks, wooden disposable chopsticks, wood flooring, etc..Solid wood flooring consumption tax rate of 5%
- Q:what's a good brand for hardwood floor, laminate and engineering wood?
- Bruce is a good brand of flooring products, and they carry solid wood too. They carry a variety of prefinished flooring product, that would save you a lot of time on installation. Pergo is gaining recognition as a laminated floor manufacturer, but honestly, Ive seen other product at Lowe's that was just as good, and cost less...
- Q:How can i differ laminate wood and engineered wood floors?
- Q:Ready to decorate, but it is not clear whether the King Kong or good wood floor.
- And if it is to pipe heating - heating pipes buried in the floor, it is recommended to choose LZ moisture-proof laminate flooring or solid wood flooring. However, in this case, it is recommended to use the floor tiles or marble floors, so no worries.
- Q:Wood floor with what disinfection?
- If the outdoor humidity is greater than the indoor humidity, you can close doors and windows, to keep the indoor low humidity, if the outdoor humidity is less than indoor humidity, you can open the door and window to reduce indoor humidity. In the hot and humid weather, you can open the air conditioner or electric fan.
We supplying solid hardwood flooring with more than 15 wood species importing from South America, West Africa, Southeast Asia as well Russia regions. We handle customized size solid hardwood wood flooring ,hardwood decking as well as flexible surface treatment with natural oiled finish, medium gloss smooth UV finish, antique and hand-scraped styles, distressed as well as unfinished with different color stains.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||60.00% North America
30.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range