||Black,customized color,Red,Green,Blue,Wood Grain,White
Qualified Embossed Surface Laminated Floor Board
Technics: Laminate Flooring
Core Material: MHDF,HDF
Density: from 800kgs/m3-900kgs/m3
Clicks: single clicks, double clicks, arc clicks
Surface Finish:embossed/crystal/silk/mirror/handscraped/synchronized surface
Color: thousands of wooden colors for you to choose
packing: with paper Carton
OEM: OEM with your logo and design on paper carton
accessories: available with same color as flooring ordered
GB/T17657-1999 JIS A1460
1.Q:If your company have the ability to do OEM ?
A:Yes we can. For flooring cartons, we will print your LOGO and all paper carton can according to your design.
2.Q:What is the delivery time?
A:Normally our delivery time is within 15-25days after receiving your deposit or L/C. If your quantity is very big or have unnormal quality demand, we will need more time to prepare the goods
3.Q:What is your MOQ?
A:Our MOQ is one*20'container. If 8mm thickness, about 2800SQM, if 12mm, about 2200sqm.
4.Q:How many colors can you load in one container?
A:For one container we can load 3 diferent colors of laminate flooring at most.
5.Q:Can you make cartons according to our design?
A:Of course we can, pls send me your design once we confirm our order. We will send you photo of carton sample, once you confirmed OK, we will start production.
6.Q:How can I get to your city if I want to have a visit of your company?
A:3 ways arrive to us, For your reference, pls check follow picture, hope this can help you.
- Q:gluing down engineered wood floor over cork underlayment that is glued down to wood subfloor?
- If your cork is down well and the glue you use will bond to the cork, your ok. Check out what type of glue your using. Most urethane based glues will work. GL
- Q:is it necessary to seal a concrete floor when laying engineered hardwood floor?
- You really need to check with the manufacturer of your flooring but many manufacturers recommend that you cover a two or three foot square area of the concrete with a sheet of plastic with all of the edges sealed with tape so any moisture that might be migrating up from below the slab will be trapped. You let the sheet set undisturbed for 24 to 48 hours. If there is a moisture, you will see drops of water or at least the concrete will be damp. If this test shows no moisture then you don't have to worry about sealing the concrete. In any case most engineered floor systems use a thin plastic foam sheet that when completely taped at the joints serves as both padding and a vapor barrier.
- Q:What are the shortcomings of solid wood flooring, what are the shortcomings of solid wood flooring
- The advantages of a lot of solid wood flooring, mainly on the human body without side effects, is the real green materials. Solid wood floor is natural and beautiful, durable, can be refurbished and reused, good material can even be used for more than one hundred years of solid wood flooring.
- Q:How to solve the problem of color wood floor?
- Consumers in the purchase of the floor, often found on the floor color difference, color difference and color difference. Commonly known as consumers and businesses often become the focus of dispute, often buy and sell innocence suck, in fact, color wood floor is allowed to exist in People's Republic of China, the national standard "in the wood floor did not do special provisions on the color problem. What is the" color "?" color "is how the" color "? How to solve?
- Q:How much aluminum oxide is present and can be released from engineered hardwood floors during typical usage?
- Unless you walk around with sandpaper glued to your shoe soles I doubt there would be any detectable amount released from normal usage. There are certainly far more substances I would be concerned about in a house environment than that. If you are really obsessed about it, contact the flooring manufacturer for data.
- Q:what is the difference in residential engineered hardwood and commercial engineered hardwood flooring?
- Commercial flooring is usually much more heavy-duty (and expensive) than residential flooring.
- Q:The good and bad points of engineered hardwood floors verses solid hardwood floors.?
- Rob S. certainly knows his flooring! I had a 3/4 oak floor installed on a slab foundation, and, yes, it did require a subfloor (which I knew of in advance). In this case, it worked out well, and is exactly what I wanted. Rob's right, though, a 3/4 floor will raise the floor, particularly if you're installing it on a subfloor, but I was prepared for that, and actually think it gives the house character. I wanted the 3/4 oak because it can be sanded and refinished several times over its lifetime, which will probably be longer than the house, to be honest.
- Q:Solid wood flooring how to repair scratches?
- A: in the scratch painted brown or light colored leather leather oil, oil and paint on the door must be color light similar, with a dry cloth and rub along the grain, until the color of wood covered deep scratches, and waxing and polishing.
- Q:What is the best way to get up engineered hardwood floors that have been glued down?
- the floor scrappers are too wide and the air chisel - yeah doesn't work well either. unfortunately, after my home flooded we had to do the same thing! here is what we used.... wonder bar and a hammer and two screwdrivers - one large and one smaller.... get to the edge pound in little screwdriver near the seam, larger one toward the other side/middle. rock upward once in and then get the wonderbar in.... then pound away at that. it takes forever.... 3 guys 2 full days AND that doesn't inclued the hallway and 3x18 area i'd already done.... it was a royal PITA!! good luck!
- Q:Some solid wood floor light, which is good, how to separate
- Several South American wood species, balsam, heavy wood ants and incense two wing bean three is preferred, balsam many places called red sandalwood, the price is very high (teak and better), but the density is high, the stability is also very good, and the color is red, the love is Chinese. Heavy wood ants in some places called rosewood, is actually wrong, now all the red sandalwood on the pounds, but it is indeed very good, belongs to a class of very high density, stability is also very good, but also more color, darker than the price well, not teak Liquidamberis Pigeonpea, but also high enough the. Two winged beans with a lot of weight...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range