Vertical turbine pump:
1. Application of Vertical Turbine Pump
Irrigation for deep well
Sprinkling and irrigation
Industrial wet-pit sumps
River/Sea water circulation
2. Featuresof Vertical Turbine Pump
Capacity: up to 40000m3/h
Head: up to 200m
Temperature: up to 40℃
Speed: 2900/1450/980rpm; 3500/1750/1180rpm
3. Specifications of Vertical Turbine Pump
Bowl: Cast iron, Stainless steel
Shaft: Stainless steel
Impeller: Cast iron, Bronze or Stainless steel
Discharge head: Cast iron or carbon steel
4. Description of Vertical Turbine Pump
Vertical single stage or multistage pump with mixed or axial flow impeller design, broad hydraulic coverage provides best selection to meet specific operating conditions. Fabricated or cast iron, surface or underground discharge head, shaft and bearing combinations promote long life with options of open or enclose line shaft construction. It can be driven by VHS NEMA Standard motor, VSS motor or diesel engine through right angle gear box.
- Q:Water pumping work problem?
- The pump will not have to work until the water drains by gravity to the level of the spout. Then, Work = Weight of water * Height of lift Find the distance, d, of the center of mass for the remaining water in the bottom 2 m of the sphere. The height of lift will then be 2m - d. The hardest part is finding the distance d to the center of mass. I don't remember how to do that.
- Q:2004 Grande Am water pump?
- better make sure it,s not the belt squealing and not the pump. usually when a water pump goes out they will leak. i would be checking the belt first.
- Q:How to change water pump on a Honda bf15d short shaft?
- Please get the workshop manual. From an imperfect memory it should be in forward gear to expose a link - but I could be confusing it with other brands. This brand has a known issue with the water pump if ever run dry as both the impellor and the housing can be damaged instantly. The pump should always be replaced as a full assembly, housing, seals and impellor, as detritus can easily block water galleries and that requires extensive work to remediate. The thermostat should be checked and replaced at the same time. Worn and damaged impellor material can easily end up through the block, head, thermostat etc. and that must be checked for as well. The lower cylinder can be down on compression caused by local overheating due to this and mud, sand and corrosion reducing water flow. An engine that very much must be flushed and looked after after all use - that includes all the larger models with this brand. They are quite a good engine, but seem very heavy for the output to me - particularly compared to lifting a two stroke on and off....
- Q:water pump replacement 2000 Plymouth Voyager?
- The 3.0L has the timing belt so I think you got the easier engine
- Q:could my water pump be going out?
- You need to find the Heater Core water valve.. That's the part that works as the TEMP. Control.. Water Pumps don't die slowly..and leak tremendously.. === Sometimes the Water Control valve(seizes).. So..you need somebody to throw the TEMP Lever back and forth..until you can find the valve location.. You may see the cable moving--put not acting upon the valve.. Usually the valve is shot--spraying a lubricant at it won't do anything.. It needs to be removed--too be worked upon.. Also check all the heater hoses for wear--damage--you may need to rebuild that part of the system.
- Q:Can a Water Pump issue cause your car to overheat?
- if coolant is leaking out of the front of the pump(right where it spins) the water pump does need to be changed.300.00 dollars is a fair price for parts and labor. you may also have to change the thermostat
- Q:Why does my water well pump never shut off?
- Ok lets go down the check list. 1) Is your cut off switch working good? Turning on and off at proper set pressure. (I don't know what you may have yours adjusted to. Mine is on at 70 off at 95.) 2) Is your expansion tank (or pressure tank) water logged? Knock on it. Does it sound full or partially full. Full is bad. You will need to shut off the water pump, close off any outgoing ports to the rest of the house, open the drain valve nearest that tank, and press your finger into the shraider valve at the top (the thing that looks like a tire stem valve). Drain the tank only. Then turn the water back on. 3) Do you have water softeners hooked up? Listen closely to the discharge tube. (this may be where it is coming from). IF you hear a leaking it is because the valve spring inside and washers need to be replaced. 4) do you have any other whole house filters? If so check the discharge tubes of them. 5) Do you have a reverse osmosis filter? IF so this is supposed to drain and you will hear it constantly. 6) Look for any water puddles 7) IF all these fail, then replace your water pump.
- Q:How to remove a 1983 Chevy Silverado water pump?
- 83 Chevy Silverado
- Q:Replace Water pump, big noise came out, then jump time and engine died?
- You have a good case for small claims court, but you'll have to prove the facts in court, not here on yahoo. 1) Prove that the first shop changed your water pump. (I think there's a good chance that mechanic did, indeed, mess up the timing.) 2) Get something in writing from any subsequent, licensed mechanic who thinks the timing was changed. At 100,000 miles, there's a fair chance your timing chain could have been old, needing replacement, but if the first guy replaced the water pump, that seems the likeliest culprit. Worse, I hope you didn't ruin the motor. Sometimes when your motor is out of time, you can bend a valve or put a hole in the piston. Better get your motor checked by someone who knows what they're doing then consider your options- small claims or the first mechanic's insurance company. If you talk to the insurance company, you should have a lawyer do the talking. Good luck!!
- Q:Pump impeller diameter plus assembly what changes? What's the effect on the motor?
- Two item 1.5 kilowatt type self suction pump original impeller 14.7cm installed 15.5cm may be a problem.After the impeller increases, the flow, head, shaft power will increase (increase in volume see the following formula), the original 1.5KW motor may overload operation.The larger the diameter of the impeller, the greater the lift, the greater the flow rate, because the flow rate of water depends on the centrifugal force generated by the impeller rotation and the line speed on the tangent. The greater the diameter, the greater the centrifugal force and the linear speed. The relationship between the centrifugal pump water delivery and the vacuum degree is that the centrifugal pump is the centrifugal force principle to complete pumping. Without water, the time and space turn will burn out the equipment. Vacuum pumping or vacuum pumping two times.The vacuum of the inlet of the centrifugal pump is composed of three parts (the equation of the inlet of the pump and the level of the suction liquid).
Our wide range of products may be applied to numerous industries including to water irrigation, construction, municipal services and more. With four production bases, our facilities cover an area of approximately 210,000 square meters. Altogether, our group has 6 wholly-owned subsidiaries, 12 sales companies and more than 200 offices throughout the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average