Vertical Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
1. Applications of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump:
Cooling water system
Municipal water supply and boosting
Domestic water supply
General industrial services
Boiler feed and condensate system
2. Performance Range of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump:
Capacity: Q up to 240m3/h
Head: H up to 305m
Temperature: T up to 120℃
Speed: n 2900rpm or 3500rpm
Power: P up to 110kw
3. Standard Material of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
All the parts contact with liquid made of 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel on request. The pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
4. Description of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
Close coupled vertical multistage pump with stainless steel parts which be driven by a standard TEFC motor, discharge and suction in the same line.
Single phase motor up to 2.2kw, Class F and IP55 are standard.
Standard supply for liquid temperature up to 70℃, high temperature pump are available on request.
Mechanical seal is Tungsten Carbide/Graphite, other material is available on request
- Q:Can a bad water pump cause trouble with your starter?
- How can this simple question evolve into the previous nine answers? The water pump is belt driven and mounted on the front of the engine. The starter is electrically powered and drives the ring gear on the flywheel to start the engine. One has nothing to do with the other mechanically. Hard starting can have a hundred different causes, but keep in mind the starter's only function is to spin the motor over at a certain speed. Now for the answer..... The worn water pump is allowing the alternator belt to slip and the battery is not getting fully charged. The engine does not spin over at the desired speed and the engine gets hard to start.
- Q:How do you rate rotary water pumps?
- Water pumps are rated by output (cfm,gpm), max. suction lift (ft), total head (ft), amount of power used (Hp), and whether they self-prime.
- Q:What exactly does the timing belt and water pump do?
- The water pump helps with the cooling of your engine while it is running and your timing belt keeps the valves opening at the right time. If your timing is off you will ruin your engine and bend your valves. Changing it should help improve performance as long as it is done right.
- Q:What is the current of the pump when it is started?
- When the motor starts, the rotor changes from a prohibited state to a rotating state, requiring a great torque, and the current must increase. When the pump starts, because there is water, it is started with load, and the current will be greater.
- Q:I have a small drip coming from the raw water pump, whats the problem?
- Well I don't know what mavrick is smoking but obviously he hasn't got a clue about a raw water pump on a volvo. He probably is on a sail boat. Here it is. There is a non replaceable seal on the shaft in the back of the pump.You have a 12 year old boat. Its time it went bad. The only way to repair it is to replace the pump. If you could get a seal from Volvo ( I will look it up in a minute) You would have to press the shaft out of the pump and this would more than likely end badly . You would end up replacing it anyway. So replace the pump , If it is just a small drip and the engine is not running hot you can run it but there is no telling when it will all of the sudden just disintegrate.
- Q:Why won't our well water pump turn off? ?
- Should be a valve on your pressure tank. That is what you turn off or the sheer volume of water in it will keep water flowing until it empties out.
- Q:velosity of water pump of dirrrent pipe like suction & delivery?
- Q:I 'd like to buy a water pump to watering my flowers.where can I get one ?
- You can get automatic sprayers from the large home and garden stores which will spray over a given area on a set time...somewhat like a sprinkler.
- Q:Suzuki 1982 DT8 Exhaust in barrel affect water pump?
- Suzuki Dt8 Outboard
- Q:What water pump do I have to buy to increase the water pressure of the shower?
- its called a demand pump when you turn the shower on it kicks on
We have powerful technical force, good equipment, advanced techniques, high-level automatization and a full set of advanced test equipment. We pay attention to product innovation and technical reform meeting ISO9001:2000 standard. With powerful technical force and excellent technical people, we are able to research and develop different kinds of high performance motors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||3,000-5,000 square meters
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range