Vertical Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
1. Applications of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump:
Cooling water system
Municipal water supply and boosting
Domestic water supply
General industrial services
Boiler feed and condensate system
2. Performance Range of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump:
Capacity: Q up to 240m3/h
Head: H up to 305m
Temperature: T up to 120℃
Speed: n 2900rpm or 3500rpm
Power: P up to 110kw
3. Standard Material of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
All the parts contact with liquid made of 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel on request. The pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
4. Description of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
Close coupled vertical multistage pump with stainless steel parts which be driven by a standard TEFC motor, discharge and suction in the same line.
Single phase motor up to 2.2kw, Class F and IP55 are standard.
Standard supply for liquid temperature up to 70℃, high temperature pump are available on request.
Mechanical seal is Tungsten Carbide/Graphite, other material is available on request
- Q:Is a perpetual energy water pump possible?
- Perpetual Water Pump
- Q:The efficiency of water pump frequency conversion is very low, why?
- There is a running curve for the fan and water pump.Enough is enough
- Q:What does the pump lift mean?
- The pump head is the height or length of the distance from the pump to the outlet
- Q:Multi storey residential buildings also need to set up pressurized water pump room, direct water supply can not be?
- Some water pressure is not enough, and since you are multi-storey, you need to add booster pump downstairs
- Q:What is called soft start of water pump?
- Close the outlet valve of the pump, open the inlet valve, and can ensure that the water pump "self filling" (the liquid level is higher than the pump inlet pipe under the condition of the water pump start procedure is: to start the motor, to the normal operation of the motor, slowly open the outlet valve, the current gradually increase. But in the unattended operation (valve), and automatically pump, and pipeline diameter and length (in the pipeline water quality will be great), such as the motor start fast, to quickly promote the quality of water (as the train will soon accelerate acceleration), will make the motor starting current is large, causing the motor to trip and the damage of mechanical and electrical. Soft start (soft starter added in the circuit) - that is, slow motor speed, can overcome the above situation.Stop the pump normal order is: close the outlet valve, then stop the motor, such as unmanned operation, the outlet valve is not closed, when the pump stops suddenly, the water inside the tubes (especially vertical pipe), water will quickly turn back, so when the check valve suddenly closed, the fast flowing water suddenly stop by the inertial impact that produces "water hammer" effect and damage of pipeline system, using the "soft stop" should, in the circuit is connected with the soft stop device.
- Q:Please help! Water pump question.?
- the water pump is in the lower unit....hold on, isn't that a car? sure, us boaters are smarter that your average bear, but you'll probably get more useful information by posting your question in the automotive section.
- Q:How many HP of water pump is needed to pump water from ground level to a height of 50 feet?
- hp list of water pumps
- Q:how does a water feature pump work?
- Hi. Most pumps work by squeezing the water through a nozzle. A water feature pump is usually hidden from view but still works the same way as any other pump. A motor turns the device that pushed the water.
- Q:Water pump for distillation unit?
- The only thing you might need a pump for is if you are distilling/refluxing something and it is not all condensing before it reaches the end/top of the tube, resulting in vapor escaping. In that case you would use a bucket of ice water with a submersible pump.
- Q:Need a new water pump.?
- I am a lead mechanic my comment would probably be like this any vehicle that is leaking fluids is not a safe reliable vehicle although in some cases such as a water pump it is ok too drive a little with it leaking you need too make sure that the water pump does not start making noise that would mean the bearings are going out if it where me and ive done it before i would drive little as possible until i could get it fixed but yes the garage is correct just be cautious
We have powerful technical force, good equipment, advanced techniques, high-level automatization and a full set of advanced test equipment. We pay attention to product innovation and technical reform meeting ISO9001:2000 standard. With powerful technical force and excellent technical people, we are able to research and develop different kinds of high performance motors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||3,000-5,000 square meters
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range