Farm irrigation, cultivation, fountain, seawater, saltwater, hospitals, residence, municipal works, mining, traffic construction, etc.
1. Max. immersion depth:5m.
2. Max. liquid temperature: +60°C.
3. PH: 304(4-10),316(2-13).
4. Solids up to 0.2mm, volume ratio≤0.1%.
1. It is beautiful, small. A float oil sac in pump bottom will adjust downwards once pump temperature rises, prevent the pump from crackling, which makes the pump running safely and reliably.
2. VITON double mechanical seal in oil chamber, single mechanical seal in outer chamber, which avoid water into motor.
3. The motor uses F grade insulation, with cone-shaped bearing design, which prolongs the pump's service life.
- Q:My car is overheating could it be a bad water pump?
- Water pumps have no protection so over time they rust, as do other underhood parts. NEVER replace any part 'till you KNOW the problem. You need to visit a RADIATOR SHOP and have your radiator looked at. Water pumps don't cause overheating, radiators do.
- Q:how much do new brakes and a water pump cost?
- if okorder.com for the water pump
- Q:The wiper pump is broken. How much will it cost to fix it?
- Hello, what's your car?. General water motor more than ten dollars. Hope to help you, I wish you a pleasant ride
- Q:how do i take off water pump on 97 lt1 camaro?
- Raise and suitably support vehicle. Electrical connectors from electric engine coolant fans. Electric engine coolant fans. Engine block coolant drain hole plug and knock sensor. Drain engine coolant. Install engine block coolant drain hole plug and knock sensor. Tighten Coolant drain hole plug to 18 Nm (13 ft. lbs.) Knock sensor to 19 Nm (14 ft. lbs.) Lower vehicle. Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor electrical connector. Air intake duct from throttle body and Mass Airflow (MAF) sensor. Upper and lower radiator hoses from water pump. Heater hoses from water pump and throttle body. Electrical connector from coolant sensor. Reposition ignition coil and bracket. Air pump and bracket. Water pump bolts/screws (40) and stud (41). Water pump (37). Water pump gaskets (38). Water pump driveshaft coupling (39), and water pump driveshaft seals (156). Clean Water pump gasket surfaces. Water pump bolts/screws and stud. INSTALLATION Water pump driveshaft coupling (39), and water pump driveshaft seals using Water Pump Driveshaft Assembly O-Ring Seal Installer (156). Water pump gaskets (38). Water pump (37). Water pump bolts/screws (40) and stud (41). Tighten water pump bolts/screws (40) and stud (41) to 45 Nm (33 ft. lbs.) . Air pump and bracket. Position coil and bracket. Electrical connector to coolant sensor. Heater hoses to water pump and throttle body. Upper and lower radiator hoses to water pump. Air intake duct to throttle body and MAF sensor. IAT sensor electrical connector. Electrical connectors to electric engine coolant fans. Refill cooling system. Inspect for leaks, after running engine to normal operating temperature.
- Q:Where can I find a water pump for a 1930 Chrysler Roadster?
- try JC Whitney
- Q:Why won't our well water pump turn off? ?
- You may have a broken water line. The lose of water pressure, even from a small leak, would keep the pump running. A partially frozen intake line would slow the pump down. The impeller inside the pump may be bad and not able to bring the pressure up. You can keep turning the pump off and on as needed until you find the problem. Make sure the pipes are warm to keep them from freezing.
- Q:Has any one done this job (water pump) on lexus 2002 RX300?
- Yes, I have done at least 100 of these water pumps. You are correct, remove the timing belt, cam gears and rear cover is the easiest route. I have done them without removing the rear metal shield all the way, and only removing the front cam gear as well. You can remove the front cam gear, and all 6 bolts to the rear shield and shift the cover enough to get the pump out from behind the cover. You shouldn't need to remove the water pump studs, but if you do get a set of stud removers. I bought a set from snap on for around $50 or so years ago. Sears also sells a set. You don't need a cam locking tool. You can make one out of a bar with two bolts through it to stop cam from rotating while you loosen the 17mm nut on the cam gear. I usually just use an impact gun on the bolt, and no tool is needed to hold it. Remember, the 1MZ-FE engine is an interference engine, and the timing belt must be aligned perfectly or the pistons WILL hit valves and engine will self destruct. If you are near ILlinois I can help with repairs if needed.
- Q:What are the commonly used tools for repairing water pumps?
- This universal table is necessary, there is an insulation resistance meter, with some 8 six angle screws, as well as a common pump mechanical seal, you can also enter some of the water pump cable
- Q:The reason why the pump is overloaded
- (1) the influence of the basic installation on the equipment.The quality of equipment foundation installation has great influence on the quality of equipment operation. Iron pad placed properly, causing around the foot bolt hanging device, in alignment and fastening process for iron pad hanging, tighten anchor bolts will cause deformation of crosshead slide in the crankcase, the cross head is blocked in the operation of reciprocating load increases when the chute.W5 type reciprocating vacuum pump in the structural design of the cylinder body is cylinder, and the piston, intake and exhaust valve after the heavy weight in the foundation design without considering the cylinder support or hanger, the cylinder will be in a suspended state, because the weight of the crankcase cylinder will cause deformation of the cylinder and slide and slide the concentric degree of difference, so that the cross head is blocked in the slideway and the piston reciprocating operation is blocked during the reciprocating motion in the cylinder caused by the increase of the load.According to the above analysis, inspection found that the vacuum pump end of the cylinder body is slightly lower than the end of the crankcase, cylinder pad iron is low, deformation of crosshead guide foot bolts, the cross head caused by load increases in the slideway and the piston in the cylinder reciprocating operation is blocked, this is one of the reasons causing motor overheating.(2) cylinder and valve coking;The influence of process, cylinder and valve of reciprocating pump is easy to coke, Coke will cause the piston cylinder and piston in reciprocating cylinder operation when the load increases the valve is blocked; coking will cause poor exhaust, the valve closed lax, increasing load, low vacuum degree; clearance at the cylinder piston striking the cylinder will cause coke it will increase the load of cylinder, valve has found the phenomenon of coking, which is mainly caused by the low degree of vacuum.
- Q:Could my problem be with the water pump?
- I've okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range