High pressure Water Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:New water pump leaking out of bolt hole?
- Bad water pump!!
- Q:How many pumps does a 50 meter water head use?
- Well pump head selection for pump + water depth height (water pressure) + head loss, head loss of water system is not complicated with 3-5 meters can, refers to the depth of pump well pump down into the well depth, generally shallow wells is down to the bottom, is based on deep well pumping well test data to determine the position of the pump.
- Q:Fully automatic self-priming pump
- Yes, add a water level controller.Try electronic water level switch with stable and reliable performance. In Baidu search "electronic water level switch official website", you can find more information, model is BZ201
- Q:How to change water pump on a Honda bf15d short shaft?
- Please get the workshop manual. From an imperfect memory it should be in forward gear to expose a link - but I could be confusing it with other brands. This brand has a known issue with the water pump if ever run dry as both the impellor and the housing can be damaged instantly. The pump should always be replaced as a full assembly, housing, seals and impellor, as detritus can easily block water galleries and that requires extensive work to remediate. The thermostat should be checked and replaced at the same time. Worn and damaged impellor material can easily end up through the block, head, thermostat etc. and that must be checked for as well. The lower cylinder can be down on compression caused by local overheating due to this and mud, sand and corrosion reducing water flow. An engine that very much must be flushed and looked after after all use - that includes all the larger models with this brand. They are quite a good engine, but seem very heavy for the output to me - particularly compared to lifting a two stroke on and off....
- Q:What if you don't know the cut-in pressure of your water pump?
- Q:IS THIS A BAD WATER PUMP?
- here,s what to do. when it,s dripping look under the car and see if it,s running down the hose. it could be coming from the top of the hose like maybe the top clamp is,nt tight enough or it could be coming from the water pump. if it turns out to be the hose then do like i do. i put some ( indian head shellac ) around the inside of the hoses then i put it on. that will stop it from leaking if it,s the hose.
- Q:How do the water pump work please till me water pump mechanism?
- I assume you're asking about a car water pump. Inside of the pump casing is an impeller (a disc or wheel with vanes). The impeller is connected to a shaft that's connected to a pulley wheel driven by the drive belt from another pulley wheel mounted on the engine shaft. The pump, the radiator and the hoses make up a water filled, enclosed system. As the pump rotates when the engine is running, it circulates the water around the system removing heat from the engine and giving up the heat to the atmosphere through the radiator. ....
- Q:How can I be sure the water pump is the problem before spending $ on repairs. 97 civic overheating.?
- Simple overheating is rarely the water pump. In most cases water pump failure means either a leak, which is visible as dripping from a weep hole under the car near the timing belt cover, or as a seized shaft, which would mean the engine would quit running immediately and probably be seriously damaged by failure of the timing belt that powers the water pump. Having got past that, consider the conditions of the overheating. If you are losing coolant, start with that. Verify the loss is not because of a head gasket by the simple test: with the engine cold, remove the radiator cap. Start the engine and place the palm of your hand over the radiator neck where the cap came off, and pinch closed the hose to the reservoir. If you feel steadily rising pressure within 3-5 seconds (if the idle is surging, ignore those changes) that is bad news for the head gasket. Otherwise move on. Look for leaks at the end of every hose by feeling with a clean paper towel on your hand, and look for whitish streaks around the top and bottom of the radiator. If coolant is not disappearing, the overheating must occur when in slow traffic or idling, or on the highway, or all the time. If it is when going slow or idling you probably won't see the fan running when it is hot. If it is on the highway, or if it gets hot and stays hot all the time, the radiator is probably plugged with hard water deposits from using tap water to dilute the antifreeze.
- Q:Is it the a hose or the water pump? ?
- fill it , start it , watch it, see where its leaking, if you still can see it , see a mechanic, but dont over heat it , you could damage the engine
- Q:Multi storey residential buildings also need to set up pressurized water pump room, direct water supply can not be?
- Multi-storey residential building in general can use tap water pipe network pressure water directly, but all regions due to different network differences, in some areas, because of the lower pressure of the municipal pipe network, such as lack of high-rise building 5-6 pressure, can direct water supply cannot meet the demand of domestic water use, then you need the two pressurized water supply. The general water supply equipment needs the construction of pumping stations, and the pump house can be built on the first floor or the ground floor. There are also no water supply equipment, such as pipe pump, frequency conversion water supply equipment, the water supply equipment from outside to see, is a group of stainless steel pipeline, no pumping room. Outdoor box type water supply equipment is also a choice, water supply equipment comes with equipment, can be placed outdoors. Zibo Boshan new Duke water supply equipment
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range