Self-priming Jet Pump
Introduction of Self-priming Jet Pump
It contains three major parts, motor, water pump, and sealing parts. The motor is asynchronous type, and the water pump has a unique structure of centrifugal impeller, radial diffuser and jet pipe. The pressurized water flows through jet nozzle to form vacuum atmosphere, and liquid in low water level is sucked into our product, then pressurized and drained. Thus, self priming function is realized. Meanwhile, single mechanical seal is used as the motive seal between motor and water pump, and rubber O ring is used as the static seal for rabbet.
Features of Self-priming Jet Pump
This jet pump is well designed, and it has compact structure. Compared with similar product, our machine has higher working efficiency as well as quieter and more stable running due to the reasonable structure. When the check valve is equipped, the cavity only needs to be filled with water for the initial use which means that this process is unnecessary for the later applications. On the other hand, our product also features reliable sealing, little leakage, high reliability, convenient maintenance, low running cost, long service life, etc
Application of Self-priming Jet Pump
Depending on the advantages above, our jet pump is widely used for farm irrigation, sprinkling irrigation for garden, water supply system for vegetable greenhouse as well as water supply and drainage system for breeding industry, and it is also suitable for lifting water from well, tap water pressurizing and other household applications.
Working Condition of Self-priming Jet Pump
Long-term application pressure: ≤6 bar
Medium temperature: Usually within 0℃~40℃
Ambient temperature: ≤40℃
Relative humidity: ≤95%
Voltage fluctuation range: ±10% of rated voltage
Suction height: ≤9m
PH value of medium: 6.5~8.5
Other requirements of medium: The volume content of solid impurities is within 0.1%, and the granularity should be smaller than 0.2mm.
Motor of Self-priming Jet Pump
2-pole asynchronous motor
Protection rating: IP44
Insulation class: B
Single/three phase motor frequency: 50Hz
Built-in thermal overload protector is equipped with single phase motor.
- Q:How to change water pump on a Honda bf15d short shaft?
- Please get the workshop manual. From an imperfect memory it should be in forward gear to expose a link - but I could be confusing it with other brands. This brand has a known issue with the water pump if ever run dry as both the impellor and the housing can be damaged instantly. The pump should always be replaced as a full assembly, housing, seals and impellor, as detritus can easily block water galleries and that requires extensive work to remediate. The thermostat should be checked and replaced at the same time. Worn and damaged impellor material can easily end up through the block, head, thermostat etc. and that must be checked for as well. The lower cylinder can be down on compression caused by local overheating due to this and mud, sand and corrosion reducing water flow. An engine that very much must be flushed and looked after after all use - that includes all the larger models with this brand. They are quite a good engine, but seem very heavy for the output to me - particularly compared to lifting a two stroke on and off....
- Q:Small 12v Water Pump for Air Mister...........................................................................?
- Again, I'm going to make you work for this one. Call around to junk yards. See if they have any parts you can use. There's a bunch of Pull Apart places where you can look up online to see if they have any particular part you're looking for. I don't know how much a typical automobile water pump weighs, but I don't imagine it would be too big. Ask around. If you know any mechanics, or just people who work on cars as a hobby, they may know. Sorry I'm not much help in the automotive department. I can put gas in it, start it, change my oil, and change a tire. But as far as the rest goes, I don't know too much.
- Q:Is it the water pump?
- You have a leak in a hose. I would suspect a heater hose or lower radiator hose. When you put water into the radiator, you still had air in the system, this prevents you from having the required amount of coolant in the system. Find the leak, fix the leak. Jack up the front of the truck to where the radiator cap is at the highest point in the system, then add coolant. Problem solved.
- Q:Location of fresh water pump on early 90's Jayco 2500 bumper pull trailer.?
- having had many travel trailers the water pump is usually in a cabinet or under a bed or couch with a lot of plastic water lines near where you screw the water hose into the side of the trailer. and they are usually a preset psi from the factory so that is usually nothing to have to worry about and most have an on off switch located in the traier by the kitchen sink.And if the hot water heater is no good look into a tankless water heater it will save you money in the long run but initially you have to have a vent installed up through the roof away from a roof air vent. Another suggestion everytime you move a travel trailer they get the crap pounded out of them and someone needs to go up on the roof with a ladder and/or a plank that goes across the width so there is no weight standing on a roof to make dents or pop seams. Use some plastic stuff like plasticote available at wal mart after you move the trailer and set it up go up and make sure to double coat any of the seams that need it. I crank the heat up inside the trailer and do a double coat the heat rising will put a skin on the plasticote in a few hours instead of 12 or more. and the double coat gets any cracks missed the first time around. After that check it once a year if the trailer stays there.
- Q:What kind of water pump does the 5.5KW motor have?
- With the motor pump are pump according to the actual need of work with you in the head, under the same water doubled, the motor is certainly not enough, you should this motor pump change together in order to meet the requirements of.
- Q:what is the discharge amount of 10hp water pump?
- 10 Hp Submersible Pump
- Q:Water pump on 98 dodge caravan....??
- Water pumps arent too bad to change. Just follow the hoses to the pump, should be connected to the sepentine belt. Your diagnosis seems to be correct,
- Q:What all do I need to replace the timing belt and water pump?
- You should be able to buy a timing belt kit. The kit usually includes a timing belt, tensioner, idler, balancer shaft belt(if applicable). Some even include the cam and crank seals. Water pump is usually sold separate. You should also get a head cover gasket and the spark plug tube seals since you have to pull the valve cover. Last thing would be drive belts since they come off as well to do the job depending on their condition. 1 gallon of coolant. As far as tools you'll need a 10mm,12mm,14mm,17mm and a 19mm wrench and sockets, wratchet, extensions, screw drivers etc... If your doing the job yourself the hardest part will be removing the crank bolt. A powerfull impact gun is needed or a special crank bolt removal tool used for Honda's. A manual to line up the belt and a floor jack and jack stand.One last thing if you do the job yourself, Be sure the marks are aligned properly because if not BAD THINGS will happen$$$$ Good luck and hope this helps.
- Q:Can you diagnose my well water pump problem?
- sounds like a vacum valve problem you need a plumber or a pump person does not sound like a good job for a dyi.
- Q:Already changed water pump and still leaking???
- have you ever checked the radiator to make sure if that's utilising anti freeze? if so and you notice white smoke that's time for head gaskets. If not yet you nonetheless scent it then you fairly are very close to to blowing a hose or heater middle out. might have a small leak interior the radiator it is getting blown lower back into the cab.
We have powerful technical force, good equipment, advanced techniques, high-level automatization and a full set of advanced test equipment. We pay attention to product innovation and technical reform meeting ISO9001:2000 standard. With powerful technical force and excellent technical people, we are able to research and develop different kinds of high performance motors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||3,000-5,000 square meters
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range