Self-priming Jet Pump
Introduction of Self-priming Jet Pump
It contains three major parts, motor, water pump, and sealing parts. The motor is asynchronous type, and the water pump has a unique structure of centrifugal impeller, radial diffuser and jet pipe. The pressurized water flows through jet nozzle to form vacuum atmosphere, and liquid in low water level is sucked into our product, then pressurized and drained. Thus, self priming function is realized. Meanwhile, single mechanical seal is used as the motive seal between motor and water pump, and rubber O ring is used as the static seal for rabbet.
Features of Self-priming Jet Pump
This jet pump is well designed, and it has compact structure. Compared with similar product, our machine has higher working efficiency as well as quieter and more stable running due to the reasonable structure. When the check valve is equipped, the cavity only needs to be filled with water for the initial use which means that this process is unnecessary for the later applications. On the other hand, our product also features reliable sealing, little leakage, high reliability, convenient maintenance, low running cost, long service life, etc
Application of Self-priming Jet Pump
Depending on the advantages above, our jet pump is widely used for farm irrigation, sprinkling irrigation for garden, water supply system for vegetable greenhouse as well as water supply and drainage system for breeding industry, and it is also suitable for lifting water from well, tap water pressurizing and other household applications.
Working Condition of Self-priming Jet Pump
Long-term application pressure: ≤6 bar
Medium temperature: Usually within 0℃~40℃
Ambient temperature: ≤40℃
Relative humidity: ≤95%
Voltage fluctuation range: ±10% of rated voltage
Suction height: ≤9m
PH value of medium: 6.5~8.5
Other requirements of medium: The volume content of solid impurities is within 0.1%, and the granularity should be smaller than 0.2mm.
Motor of Self-priming Jet Pump
2-pole asynchronous motor
Protection rating: IP44
Insulation class: B
Single/three phase motor frequency: 50Hz
Built-in thermal overload protector is equipped with single phase motor.
- Q:water pump for hunting cabin?
- I had a jet pump to run my whole house on my farm. It was placed in the basement, but it could be in a back room, too and they are pretty quiet these days. Does it freeze inside the cabin? I assume not. having it inside means if you have trouble even in freezing weather you can work on it in comfort. The end of the pie into your water tank will need a foot valve to keep the pipe filled so you don't have to prime the pump ( not a handy thing to have to do all the time). Other than that, the system is operated with electricity and a pressure switch which is settable. It will not run all the time this way. Not sure anymore but, for example the switch might be set to come on at 50PSI and shut off at 125PSI. You can tell by the switch or get a recommendation from the store where you buy it. (see pictures in link) Menard's sells these and department workers are trained to answer all your questions about installation, parts, and what you need,etc.
- Q:Solar panel requirement to run 1 HP water pump?
- Hey R, if you have an existing pump you are trying to run that is designed for 220 AC, I would suggest going with the battery and inverter, but either way it will take about 1200 watts of solar. With no battery, the panels need to provide for the surge power to start up the pump, so now you're looking at at least 2000 watts of panel. Then as Caoedhen pointed out, one cloud goes by, it shuts down then starts again, this is not good for pump longevity, so you'll be spending more on replacement parts too. If you don't have the pump yet, and you want to go solar, I would use a slow DC pump, they make them strictly for solar panel operation, no batteries or special controllers. Windy Dankoff probably is the expert, do a google search for DC slow pumps, or look for Windy's website. Then you can get by with a lot less panel, and a better pump for them, plus no batteries. Take care, Rudydoo
- Q:Dry Bearing in my water pump?
- A bearing is designed to move freely, if it becomes dry there is a very good chance that it will cause it to fail. If i was you i would get it changed as soon as possible because you don`t won`t to be broken down.
- Q:A Salty Pool without the fancy Salt Water Pump.?
- I don't think you or others really understand a salt water chlorination unit. The salt is added to the pool water through water circulation of the pool water the ION unit water passes past these two electrodes which in turn give off a chlorine gas which becomes the chlorine requirements for the pool On the ioniser is a dial that is set to a required setting to do with the volume of certain sized swimming pools. Even though one has this unit connected to their pool, they still have to add chlorine to their pool of the chlorine level isn't enough. This can be done in various methods, via a floating skimmer or have pellets put in hair lint pot or scattered over the pool surface, once dissolved in a bucket of warm water. Just by leaving the salt in the water as you suggest won't really do much other than help keep the water salty! This is my opinion I'll not get into a wage or wars over who is right who is wrong! Your trying to get others on your side, because you made the wrong choice purchased a salty pool chlorinator pump your dis- satisfied with your choice I am not going to agree or disagree with your statement other that to say your putting your families health at risk being a skin flint! So you think your doing the right thing, by putting your families health at risk for the sake of a few lousy dollars. Do it properly have a professional to come connect it all up for youin a proper manner!! Surely your families health means a lot more to you than risking a few lousy bucks on the proper unit! Cheers!!
- Q:how to fix my water pump to my e34 525i its overheating no leaks?
- dude its yur thermostat u need to replace it or it can even be yur coolant cap it can be on crooked or not on all the way look into both but ive had cars overheat on me for both reasons and ive had caars blow up on me due to both reasons so look into both
- Q:Relationship between pump voltage and lift?
- Our CRN series water pump 1, 480V 60Hz in 414V 60Hz power supply, won't have what effect, only voltage drop corresponding to the current rise. Water pump head will not decrease.2, the water pump voltage and head have no direct corresponding relationship.
- Q:is it safe to drive 1.3 mile (no hill) with dead water pump?
- On a cold day, with the heater on max heat will help, but ultimately its going to depend on how hard you drive the car and what kind of traffic you get stuck in. Its safer to get it towed, but you should be fine, just constantly watch your temp guage and when its gets around 3/4 turn the car off and let it cool. As for the thermostat, ask ford to see the new one they put in and see if the new one is the one that broke, or if it is the old one. If the new one is broken, they may simply try and replace only the thermostat as a faulty part. However if it is the old one that broke they should have flushed the system to clean out all the bits and pieces. Talk to the service manager and see what he says.
- Q:i need to change the water pump in my car?
- I don't know how hard it is to change the water pump on this car, but do know some are real hard. I believe you are a female by your other question and because of that they are trying to blow you smoke. $500 to change the water pump is very high and another $500 for a timing belt is just to much. To replace the timing belt at that point most of the hard work is already finished, Take it someplace for an estimate. Better yet have a male, Dad, Uncle, BF take it in. This is no excuse, but a lot of places will charge a female 25 to 50% more and that not right. By the way, if you get the job done for a lot more reasonable price... guess whose nose would get the bill shoved under and I'd probably tell them what a jerk they are and every one else, just cost them as much business as possible.
- Q:what is NPSH for the water pump. Can you anyone explain in details? How can it calculate?
- Net Positive Suction Head Equation
- Q:Need a water pump for an experiment.?
- I presume you can’t use city water! Droplets probably mean very small water flow. You can try local used merchandise store. Often they have waterpik systems for a few $ They are piston type pump that means the output will be pulsating instead of continuous. Another option is a windshield washer pump. These are gear type, so provide a continuous flow. You would need a variable power supply to control the pump speed, therefore the flow. Good luck Hope this answers your question
We have powerful technical force, good equipment, advanced techniques, high-level automatization and a full set of advanced test equipment. We pay attention to product innovation and technical reform meeting ISO9001:2000 standard. With powerful technical force and excellent technical people, we are able to research and develop different kinds of high performance motors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||3,000-5,000 square meters
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range