Self-priming Jet Pump
Introduction of Self-priming Jet Pump
It contains three major parts, motor, water pump, and sealing parts. The motor is asynchronous type, and the water pump has a unique structure of centrifugal impeller, radial diffuser and jet pipe. The pressurized water flows through jet nozzle to form vacuum atmosphere, and liquid in low water level is sucked into our product, then pressurized and drained. Thus, self priming function is realized. Meanwhile, single mechanical seal is used as the motive seal between motor and water pump, and rubber O ring is used as the static seal for rabbet.
Features of Self-priming Jet Pump
This jet pump is well designed, and it has compact structure. Compared with similar product, our machine has higher working efficiency as well as quieter and more stable running due to the reasonable structure. When the check valve is equipped, the cavity only needs to be filled with water for the initial use which means that this process is unnecessary for the later applications. On the other hand, our product also features reliable sealing, little leakage, high reliability, convenient maintenance, low running cost, long service life, etc
Application of Self-priming Jet Pump
Depending on the advantages above, our jet pump is widely used for farm irrigation, sprinkling irrigation for garden, water supply system for vegetable greenhouse as well as water supply and drainage system for breeding industry, and it is also suitable for lifting water from well, tap water pressurizing and other household applications.
Working Condition of Self-priming Jet Pump
Long-term application pressure: ≤6 bar
Medium temperature: Usually within 0℃~40℃
Ambient temperature: ≤40℃
Relative humidity: ≤95%
Voltage fluctuation range: ±10% of rated voltage
Suction height: ≤9m
PH value of medium: 6.5~8.5
Other requirements of medium: The volume content of solid impurities is within 0.1%, and the granularity should be smaller than 0.2mm.
Motor of Self-priming Jet Pump
2-pole asynchronous motor
Protection rating: IP44
Insulation class: B
Single/three phase motor frequency: 50Hz
Built-in thermal overload protector is equipped with single phase motor.
- Q:2002 tahoe, antifreeze leaking from bottom of water pump?
- Unfortunately, this usually requires a new pump. It's possible (but unlikely) that the gasket is leaking - more likely, the seal around the pulley shaft is the problem. Replacement is the only option. Usually, this is done at the same time as the timing belt - has this been done yet? If it was done before you got the car, its possible they tried to save a few bucks by skipping the water pump. This is usually a bad move - the pump almost always wears out at about the same time - but it is cheaper, if they were planning on getting rid of the car soon. And since one usually needs to be removed to access the other...you get the idea. Good luck!
- Q:Ok, I have a 99 buick century and when I filled the coolant it was leaking from my water pump.?
- Most definantly water pump gasket or seal. If leaking out of front seal (we call it the tell tale), replace w/pump. If its a gasket, its your call - either gasket or entire pump (depends on age of vehicle). Either way - good luck Cheers
- Q:What is the difference between a fire pump and a living water pump?
- 1, fire pump is actually divided into many kinds, such as car, fire hydrant system, spray system, etc., life pump is also, the distinction between them is sometimes difficult to tell the exact. Simply put, the fire pump in its design must meet the corresponding fire requirements, such as pressure, speed, work adaptability, etc., specific requirements can be found in "national standard GB 6245-2006, fire pump Fire, pumps""2, the same function of fire water pump, its price is relatively stable. I personally feel that we must find more manufacturers to understand the reasons for the price difference, and then make a choice.
- Q:Water pump issues on ford f150 1986?
- Based on what you said about it overheating and the upper radiator hose and radiator being the only hot parts, it is definantly a thermostat issue.
- Q:What is the influence of the speed of the pump motor on the pump?
- The question is very general,In general, high speed motors are used in 2 stages, 2900 revolutions per secondLow speed motor with 4 stage, 1450 revolutions per secondYou can probably generalize to thisWith the flow, head, run the pump speed type low noise will be reduced but the service life of the motor (relatively high speed), but the speed of price ratio low speed expensive (motor level 4 level 2 line than for more than copper)For example, it seems that the reason why turtles live longer is that their heart rate is slow.
- Q:Blown Head Gasket or just a water pump?
- It is both. The water pouring from the weephole is a sign the waterpump went out on you. This probably caused the engine to overheat and blow the head gasket (if not crack the head as well.) Any time you have a blown head gasket you need to know what caused it to happen. A head gasket doesn't get blown for no reason, it is caused by overheating. Knowing what caused the overheating, in this case the water pump, is important because if you just fix the head gasket, it will happen again because you didn't fix the overheating problem.
- Q:How do you know your water pump is bad?
- your water pump is bad if it leaks or whines. Sounds like yours leaked when you rcar overheated. I'd suggest that the overheating problem may have been caused by something else though, as you said that the water levels were not going down until it overheated. I would suggest you may have had a head gasket problem or thermostat or radiator problem. Now it sounds like you have done a lot of damage by allowing it to get so hot. You may have a ruined engine I'm afraid. It might have seized. Tip;- don't carry on driving when it keeps overheating. It does a lot more expensive damage if you do. Take your car to a professional to get it checked out. Expect the worse. Sorry to sound so gloomy, but I'm just trying to prepare you. I hope for your sake it isn't as bad as I think. Good Luck
- Q:What does diving pump 80JYWQ40-15-1600-4 stand for?
- 80: discharge caliber mm;JYWQ: automatic mixing blowdown pump;40: the rated flow m fand /h;15: rated lift m;1600: mix the diameter mm;4: motor power kW.
- Q:!989 Evinrude water pump problems?
- if all is lined up properly use compressed air and blow through the visual. this will dislodge any debris that may be blocking the water passages.
- Q:Mazda b2300 keeps Overheating- Already put new Thermostat & Water Pump! What can it be?
- 94 Mazda B2300
We have powerful technical force, good equipment, advanced techniques, high-level automatization and a full set of advanced test equipment. We pay attention to product innovation and technical reform meeting ISO9001:2000 standard. With powerful technical force and excellent technical people, we are able to research and develop different kinds of high performance motors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||3,000-5,000 square meters
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range