Vertical Multistage Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:What is the principle of a turbopump?
- The working conditions of the turbine are different from those of the medium used, so the structure of the turbine is varied, but the basic working principle is similar. The most important component of a turbine is a rotating element (rotor or impeller) mounted on a turbine shaft with blades uniformly arranged along the circumference. The energy of the fluid is converted into kinetic energy in the flow through the nozzle, and when the fluid passes through the rotor, the fluid impacts the blade and drives the rotor to rotate, thus driving the turbine shaft to rotate. The turbine shaft drives the other machinery directly or through the transmission mechanism, and outputs mechanical work.
- Q:What is the liquid pump? What are their categories? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- The pump is constructed by connecting large diameter gas piston with small diameter hydraulic piston. The two piston area ratio produces a pressure ratio, and the maximum output pressure can be calculated by the pressure ratio. High pressure ratio produces high outlet pressure. You can set the outlet pressure through a simple gas pressure reducing valve. Pressure ratio * gas drive pressure = output pressure.
- Q:Hydraulic pump displacement refers to the pump shaft what?
- Displacement of the hydraulic pump refers to the axis of each turn, the volume discharged, called displacement, the unit is ml (ML),
- Q:What are the characteristics of the piston pump?
- main features 1 、 double plunger structure, small pressure pulsation, long life of gem ball.2 、 imported precious stones and precious stones to ensure accurate flow.3, through the RS232 interface and computer communication, can be directly controlled by the computer.
- Q:Fire control center manual start fire pump directly, multi line control
- The line between the fire pump buttons should be NHBVR-4*1.5 lines. 2 start, 2 answer. Some manufacturers reported that the 3 lines can also, this need to see which is the specific equipment. In addition, we need to introduce 2 warning buses.The above lines are individually distributed
- Q:Types and differences of pumps
- Depending on the flow of the fluid, they can be subdivided into the following:Classified centrifugal axial flow type mixed flow tubular flow typeThe basic principle of impeller centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the fluid energy rotary vane extrusion propulsion of the fluid increases the pressure to get the energy mix and energy principle of centrifugal and axial and centrifugalSuch as: central air conditioning centrifugal fan, central air conditioning or cold storage axial flow water pump, mixed flow water pump, domestic air conditioner, indoor fanWorking principle of pump and fanI. the working principle of centrifugal pumps and fansThe centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the impeller fluid power, namely fluid through the impeller, pressure and kinetic energy can be improved, which can be transported to the height or distance. The impeller is arranged in a spiral shell, when the impeller rotates, the fluid axial inflow, and then turn 90 degrees into the impeller and the radial outflow impeller. Continuous rotation of the impeller inlet in the form of vacuum, so that the fluid continuously by the pump suction and discharge.
- Q:What is the cause of the damage of pump bearings?
- Is the water pump motor overheating or damaged leaves overheating, resulting in overheating bearings, lubricating oil dry, excessive wear and tear guide system damage
- Q:The working principle of magnetic pump
- Working principle of magnetic pumpN of the magnet (n is even) arranged according to the laws in the magnetic clutch assembly inside and outside the magnetic rotor, the magnet part consisting of magnetic coupling system. When the inside and outside the two poles in different relative displacements, two poles between the angle phi = 0, the lowest energy magnetic system; when rotates to the relative displacement is two poles, pole angle between phi = 2 pi /n, the magnetic system of magnetic energy. Remove the external force, due to the magnetic system of magnetic poles repel each other, magnetic magnet will return to the lowest energy state. So magnets in motion, driven by the magnetic rotor.
- Q:Is the diaphragm pump and the drain pump one?
- First of all, there's something wrong with your concept.Diaphragm pump is in accordance with the way the pump classification, drain pump is in accordance with the use of pumps classification.
- Q:Common failure treatment of piston pump
- x09x09 (3) no connecting key on pump shaft or motor shaft1) break2) missing x091) replace key2) patch keyx09x09 (4) pump internal slide vice stuck1) the clearance is too small2) parts accuracy is poor, assembly quality is poor, gear and shaft coaxial deviation is too large; plunger head clamping; blade perpendicularity difference; rotor pendulum difference is too big, rotor slot has wound or blade has scar, force after fracture and stuck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range