Vertical Multistage Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:How do vacuum pumps and pumps work together?
- Vacuum suction principle of self suction pump:Assuming that the pump connected with the water inlet of a sealed container, the container has plenty of water, since the start of a water pump, water is thrown out of the water impeller pump body, water inlet seal vessel due to the extraction of water to form a vacuum cavity, this assumption will be connected to vacuum cavity and exposed to atmospheric conditions of water, water at atmospheric pressure under the effect of entry into the vacuum chamber".
- Q:What are the parts of a pump? How do you classify it?I just want to know
- Before opening the pump suction pipes and pumps must be filled with water. Open the pump, the impeller rotating speed, which leaves the liquid together with the rotation under the action of centrifugal force, the left outside impeller injection, injection of the liquid in the pump shell gradually slow the spread of indoor speed, the pressure gradually increased, and then from the pump outlet. The outflow discharge tube. At this time, in the leaves at the center of the vacuum area of low pressure liquid was thrown to the surrounding formation there is no air and no liquid, liquid pool at the surface of the liquid under the action of atmospheric pressure, through the suction pipe into the pump, the liquid is continuously pumped up from the liquid pool is also continuous outflow from the discharge pipe.Mainly by the impeller, pump shell, pump shaft, bearings and packing sealing devices and other components
- Q:No negative pressure water supply equipment, both the main pump and auxiliary pump, power is not the same
- 1) microcomputer frequency conversion control cabinet2) water pump unit3) current stabilizing compensator4) vacuum suppressor5) all kinds of pipe fittings, valves and so on
- Q:Fire control center manual start fire pump directly, multi line control
- The line between the fire pump buttons should be NHBVR-4*1.5 lines. 2 start, 2 answer. Some manufacturers reported that the 3 lines can also, this need to see which is the specific equipment. In addition, we need to introduce 2 warning buses.The above lines are individually distributed
- Q:What are the uses and precautions of magnetic pumps?
- Notice of use:1. prevent particles from enteringHas the ferromagnetic impurities and particles into the magnetic actuator and bearing friction is not allowed.The transport of crystallization or precipitation of the medium to the flushing (after pumping water, poured into the pump cavity drained after running 1min), in order to ensure the service life of bearing.The transport medium containing solid particles, the pump flow tube inlet filter.
- Q:How high can the pneumatic diaphragm pump be?
- Diaphragm capacity, high temperature, pneumatic diaphragm pump ability, high temperatureMany users do not know how high the temperature resistant diaphragm pump, diaphragm pump either electric diaphragm pump or pneumatic diaphragm pump products it cannot do without diaphragm attachments, diaphragm materials mainly fluorine rubber, rubber, rubber, polyether road three EPDM, PTFE several, if not considering the gas temperature resistant diaphragm made of stainless steel. The temperature to 600 degrees of diaphragm pump diaphragm pump, but must use the diaphragm, so the diaphragm pump can Naiduo high temperature depends entirely on the diaphragm was affected by temperature, following to share various diaphragm pump diaphragm material and different material temperature choice diaphragm pump product right:
- Q:The function of centrifugal pump
- The basic structure of the centrifugal pump is composed of six parts, namely: impeller, pump body, pump shaft, bearing, sealing ring, stuffing box.1, the impeller is the core part of the centrifugal pump, it is high speed, large output, the impeller blade and play a major role in the impeller before assembly, through the static equilibrium experiment. The inside and outside surfaces of the impeller are required to be smooth, so as to reduce the friction loss of the water flow.
- Q:How to calculate the motor power of metering pump?
- The total mechanical power and hydraulic power, divided by the overall efficiency of pump, and the pump head and the utilization rate of pump mechanical efficiency, and then multiplied by 1.1 times (API675), you can get a metering pump motor need more power.
- Q:What is the difference between centrifugal pump and positive displacement pump?
- Positive displacement pump is the volume pump, this type of pump is to rely on changes in volume to compress fluid work, including: diaphragm pumps, gear pumps, screw pumps, etc.;
- Q:Hydraulic pump displacement refers to the pump shaft what?
- Just as you carry a spoon to the water. How much water can you pump at once (every turn)? That's the displacement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range