Galvanized Steel Wires For Gabions
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:I'm just wondering would i be able to connect a split 8 gauge wire with wire nuts like i'll explain:Use two wire nuts instead of one and divide the copper wire on both ends and wire nut both sides together with 2 nuts. The whole apparatus would look kinda like this:----lt;gt;---- with the wire nuts connecting the two arrow thingsThanks anyone
- 8 gauge wire is fairly heavy so I'll assume that this is not a low power application such as speaker drivers. I assume you want to do this because you don't have a proper connecting method of adequate size and you do have a couple of smaller size wire nuts. The proposed configuration would not be acceptable by any electric code for utility wiring for this reason. If one of those wire nut connections should fail, say due to corrosion or mechanical damage, the remaining connection would be required to carry the entire current load that both would normally share. This would no longer be adequately protected by a circuit breaker sized for the full 8 gauge wire. A high resistance point is developed with a high fire risk. Also the wire nuts would not be able to shield the conductors beyond the end of the wire insulation sheath. The exposed wire portions would need additional protection from incidental contact by some future service person. Please don't do this. Not a good practice.
- Q:how to wire the alternator for a 77 mustang
- Ever thought about just putting a one wire alternator in there and doing away with the external voltage regulator. Its a nice upgrade.
- Q:I have a minivan with a flat 5 pin wiring connecter at back. We bought an old utility trailer with no wiring. It has the two rear lights, one on each side with 2 wires sticking out of each. We got the flat 5 pin trailer connector to connect to the van and bought a long piece of cable which has the white, brown, green and yellow wires in it. Where do I connect what? I have the wire that connects to the van with the four colours and 2 wires coming out of each light for the trailer.Thanks!
- Your five wire setup is the same as a four wire setup with an additional wire for power (if it is even hooked up on the vehicle, which I have seen some installed and not used before) The white wire is Chassis Ground (also known as 'NEG' or '-') The green wire is for the Right Side Turn and Stop. The yellow wire is for the Left Side Turn and Stop. The brown wire is for Running/Marker lights. If your trailer's chassis is made of metal, then connect the white wire to it. Check the trailers taillight bulbs to see if they have one or two filaments. They should have two. One is for the dimmer running lights, and one is for the brighter brake and turn lights. Good luck with your wiring adventure!
- Q:it still has the harness but im not sure which wires are what and its a 14 pin connector
- are u getting a new radio?'
- Q:at least 3 examples for wire and wireless......
- Wire simplex: Serial data from GPS to PC or autopilot using 2 wires. Wire, half duplex: Theatrical intercom, with push to talk buttons for each spotlight operator. Wire, full duplex: telephone. Wireless, simplex: infrared remote control for TV. Wireless, half duplex: walkie-talkie, family radio service, cb radio. Wireless, full duplex cellphone, cordless phone.
- Q:well i've been asking for quite sometime on the correct wiring of a bathroom fan up to the same circuit as my light in the bathroom but i believe i've figured out. but i have a question now about the wire guage.the wire guage in the house is the standard solid 12 or 14 i think(house built in 50's) and the the wire that came with the bathroom fan looks a little smaller or about same size but it's braided .it should be fine to splice the two right?
- Yes. it's ok. Also. the wiring you have is probably 12 gague. Newer homes use 14 gague wiring for lighting to save some money.
- Q:HiI want to cover a large section of a wall at home with wire. There is a plug socket (electrical outlet) in the wall. How can I ensure that I do not drill into electrical wiring within the wall? Is there some way to scan a wall to locate the wires?Thanks.
- The best way to trace where the wires in your wall are would be to use a toner. It consists of 2 pieces... a tone generator, and a small hand held amplifier. YOU NEED TO TURN THE CIRCUIT OFF BEFORE DOING THIS. That being said, you would shut off the breaker or remove fuse for that circuit, open the wall outlet box, pull out receptacle and attach leads from tone generator (they have alligator clips on them) to the white and black. Then you simply turn on the hand held amplifier and place it on the wall starting from the outlet and just keep going in the direction that provides the loudest sound.
- Q:have 0 gauge power wire, but don't have a ground wire! can I use the power wire as a ground wire if I cut a piece off?
- Eric? WTF are you talking about? 14 gauge is for speakers! Or a 20 watt amp, haha. Yes, they make 0 gauge wire. It doesnt matter what color the coating is, wire is wire! If you thought otherwise... well, I wont say it. Also, your question should have more info about what you are trying to do, etc. And its not a good idea to run a ground cable all the way back to the battery, hence why all amp manuals say use an 18 inch ground wire or shorter! If you have to use sandpaper to sand some metal and create bare metal, do it.
- Q:I need thick floral wire and they keep saying things like 24 gauge 26 gauge 28 gauge.. like how would i know which one is thiickest if i'm buying it online.
- Floral Wire Gauge
- Q:Question:What is the point of new wires? Everyone keeps saying thicker wire. What does that thicker wire do? Does it carry a different force? I thought the ligature bands is what gives the wire the force? I'm kind of confused!Also, do you get a thicker wire everytime? Is this thicker wire visibly thicker and noticable?Does the thicker wire cause a drastic diff in pain?Thank you for your help and answering my question about my previous question.
- No, you can't physically see the difference in the thicker wire, but you can feel the difference when they first put it in. It will feel kind of heavier and tighter. It won't last long though...maybe 2 or 3 days and you'll get used to it. No, you won't get a thicker wire at every visit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like