Best Quality for Regular Spangle Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Sheet
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50mt m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 tons per month m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
General Information of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Coil
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils are available with a pure zinc coating through the hot-dip galvanizing process. It offers the economy, strength and formability of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of zinc. The hot-dip process is the process by which steel gets coated in layers of zinc to protect against rust. It is especially useful for countless outdoor and industrial applications.
Specification of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Coil:
1. Thickness: 0.13mm-0.7mm
2. Width: 600mm-1250mm
3. Zinc Coating: 30-200g/m2
4. Internal Diameter: 508mm/610mm
5. Coil Weight: 3-12MT
6. Quality: commercial and structural quality
7. Surface Treatment: regular & minimum spangle, zero spangle, oiled & dry , chromated , non-skin pass ,skin pass
8. Standard: JIS G 3302, ASTM A 653M, EN 10327
9. Steel Grade: SGCC, CS, FS, SS, LFQ, DX51D+Z , S280GD
Technical Data of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Coil
not exceed 1% Flatness
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Coil
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making roofing tile, steel profiles for wall partition, T-bar, studs, fireproof door, air conditioning duct and home appliance.
Package of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Coil
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips.
- There are several types of steel reinforcements used in construction, including rebar, wire mesh, and steel fibers. Rebar, short for reinforcing bar, is a common choice and is typically made of carbon steel. It is used to provide strength and stability to concrete structures. Wire mesh, made of interconnected steel wires, is used to reinforce concrete slabs and walls. Steel fibers, on the other hand, are small, thin strands of steel that are added to concrete to enhance its strength and durability. These different types of steel reinforcements are used depending on the specific needs and requirements of the construction project.
- Steel plate is typically cut and shaped using various methods such as plasma cutting, laser cutting, or shearing. Plasma cutting involves the use of a high-velocity jet of ionized gas to melt and remove metal, while laser cutting utilizes a high-powered laser beam to vaporize the material. Shearing, on the other hand, involves the use of a machine that applies a significant amount of force to cut through the steel plate. These techniques allow for precise and efficient cutting and shaping of steel plates to meet specific design requirements.
- There are several types of steel products used in the manufacturing of pet accessories, including stainless steel bowls, steel leashes and collars, steel grooming tools, and steel cages or crates.
- Steel is used in the production of HVAC systems and equipment due to its durability, strength, and heat resistance properties. It is commonly used for manufacturing ductwork, air handling units, coils, and various components of the HVAC system. Steel ensures the structural integrity of the equipment and provides a reliable and long-lasting solution for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Steel is commonly used in the construction of infrastructure projects like roads and bridges due to its strength, durability, and versatility. It is utilized for reinforcing concrete structures, such as bridges and highway overpasses, providing the necessary support to withstand heavy loads and traffic. Steel is also used in the fabrication of beams, columns, and other structural elements, ensuring the stability and integrity of the overall infrastructure. With its resistance to corrosion and ability to withstand extreme weather conditions, steel plays a crucial role in enhancing the longevity and safety of roads and bridges.
- There are various types of steel sheets used in the automotive industry, including cold-rolled, hot-rolled, galvanized, and advanced high-strength steel (AHSS). Cold-rolled steel sheets are often used for body panels and other visible parts due to their smooth surface finish and high dimensional accuracy. Hot-rolled steel sheets are commonly used for structural components, such as chassis and frames, as they offer excellent strength and durability. Galvanized steel sheets, which are coated with a layer of zinc, provide corrosion resistance and are commonly used for underbody parts and other areas exposed to harsh conditions. Advanced high-strength steel sheets are specifically designed for enhanced strength and reduced weight. They are used in critical safety components, such as door beams and crash structures, to improve occupant protection while maintaining fuel efficiency.
- Steel sheet metal is typically stamped for automotive parts using a process called metal stamping. This involves placing a sheet of steel between two dies and applying immense pressure to form the desired shape. The dies have the desired shape of the automotive part, and the pressure from hydraulic or mechanical presses forces the steel sheet to conform to the shape of the dies, resulting in the stamped automotive part.
- Steel products are widely used in the automotive industry for various applications such as body panels, chassis, engine components, and structural supports. Steel's high strength, durability, and cost-effectiveness make it an ideal material for these purposes. Additionally, its ability to be easily formed, welded, and recycled further enhances its suitability for automotive applications.
- There are several different grades of steel, including carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, tool steel, and high-speed steel. Each grade has its own unique composition and properties, making them suitable for different applications and industries.
- There are several advantages of using steel products in the automotive industry. Firstly, steel is known for its strength and durability, making it an ideal material for constructing various automobile components. This ensures the safety of passengers and enhances the overall structural integrity of vehicles. Additionally, steel is highly resistant to corrosion, making it suitable for withstanding harsh environmental conditions and extending the lifespan of automotive parts. Moreover, steel can be easily formed and shaped, allowing manufacturers to design and produce complex structures efficiently. Lastly, steel is relatively affordable compared to other materials, making it a cost-effective choice for automotive manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
|Europe; Africa; Mid East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like