1) Hardness: 180-240HB
2) Long service life
3) 100% crucial dimension inspection
4) 100% qualification
5) Low noise
Standard for casting is G3000. Standard for machining is SAE-J431.
We use AIMCO# and OEM# and right now we have more than 1, 900 items that can be supplied to the aftermarket
- Q:When being passed by a motorcycle,________. a.speed up b. stay in your lane c. change lanes quickly d.brake quickly
- What r u talking about. I missed something .
- Q:is there a high demand for this type of job?
- Most of the sites that have career info report motorcycle mechanics average about 30k per year, which is sad. Not to mention, low to no benefits (IE health, vacation, retirement), and the high turn-over rate in most shops. I had always considered it a pisser that after attending school $$$, buying tools $$$, and being liable for peoples safety (brake jobs) the salesman in the front (air conditioned ) room, wearing clean white shirts, with a pen and pencil for tools, will make more money. Trust me on this, there are better careers out there to choose from, like oh, just about anything else.
- Q:Brakes fine 2,10,30,...NO TELLIN'? miles of riding on/off road ...Brake ( LOCKS ) ?? Pull over bleed screw to spread discs ---works fine then it happens again.PS A Complete new rear brake assembly was already installed.With the Same result??
- Do as Dani G and Firecracker say. Also check that the rubber hose is not collapsed on the inside or the internal check valve stuck. If any of these are found, you will need to replace the hose. If any of this happens, it will not allow the fluid to return.
- Q:what should I look for. when I seat on the bike should both my be touching the floor flat
- The FACT is when you are stopped on a motorcycle both feet should NOT be on the ground, flat or otherwise. Granted that it looks cooler that way and feels better too. But the MSF will teach you that only one foot should be on the ground. The other should either be tapping the foot brake to blink the light for safety or be on the left peg prepared to put the bike in gear. If you can't put both feet flat on the ground it's fine to be on tip toes, though uncool. Years ago the rear brake light was not activated by the front brake. We were taught to keep flashing the brakelight while stopped at a light. Today we teach to have the bike in neutral with the left foot up on the peg ready to tap it into first to move quickly in case the semi comming up behind you doesnty see you, or to move immediately when the light turns green.
- Q:I want to ride a motorcycle. money is not a problem. the bike i want is a streetbike. my mother is aware that i am responsible, but she is just afraid that i will get hurt. I am aware of all of the consequences of driving a streetbike. I know that insurance will be a pain in the *** and i am ok with that. where i live you have to be 16 with a drivers license and parents permision to get a motorcycle license. or else you must be 18 without permission. Please help.
- Red is, purple is not. Purple is found by combining two primary colors: red and blue. Yellow is the third primary color. I would suggest you get a beginning art how-to book. You can find this type of information plus a lot of other stuff you might find useful.
- Q:My lights were working fine a few days ago. Then I turned on my bike and noticed my running rear tail lights weren‘t on my bike is a 1995 Honda shadow vt1100. The only thing I notice is one of the signals(left) the wire got wedged between the bolt and fender rail leaving it exposed from wear and is metal on metal could this sole wire be the cause? If not where else should I check to trouble shoot?
- Check your fuses and bulbs, also make sure all the wires are covered up and not shorting. You can normally visually see if a bulb has blown, by looking for a break in the connector wire inside the glass. You can also use a volt / multi-meter to test it.
- Q:how do motorcycle brakes work?
- No it received't reason any damage to the bike, as long as you keep it upright on the rubber. once you you get an unpredicted red, WHY replaced into it unpredicted? Had you been gazing it eco-friendly for countless seconds, and it all of sudden replaced to blue or red or some extraordinary colour? perhaps you favor to decelerate at intersections? in case you get an unpredicted colour tomorrow in basic terms grab the grab lever and lean on the brakes! you need to properly be able to downshift some gears, yet be careful you do not reason the rear tire to fasten up and espresso facet your bike on the elementary. did not they inform you a thanks to attempt this throughout the time of your undemanding Riders route?
- Q:i live in the uk and ride on a provisional licence. i am currently studying motorcycle mechanics and i am about to embark on a honda c90 project bike and wan to make my own LED brake, tail and indicator combo light for the rear, is this legal, and if so is there a certain brightness i need? thanks :)
- you may't use any mild which would be utilized as a manner to reason undue dazzle or soreness to different persons utilising the line. pink isn't a specially limited shade, blue and green are for emergency service use and amber can in basic terms be utilized in specific situations. the colour isn't a controversy regardless of the shown fact that if the Police experience that the sunshine ought to dazzle or endanger highway risk-free practices they may well be entitled to end you.
- Q:hey everyone i had a question about motorcycles. my question is what is a good honda beginner bike im 18 and i have a car and i want a bike one of my friends has one and says how fun it is but anyways i am looking at 2 at the moment links: motorcycle.honda.ca/sport/cbr250r/2011 and motorcycle.honda.ca/sport/cbr1000rra/2011 i am not buying it its a grad gift and they said anything over 10,000 i‘d have to pay the extra im going to keep it for a long time so is 1000cc‘s to powerful for a beginner or is 250 good or should i maby go for a 600 i have rode dirtbikes before but i dont have my own and i am going to go to a motorcycle school in a few weeks so ya i really like the 1000 but my friend said it might be to much for a beginner. Thanks,Matt:)
- If your experience with motorcycles has been looking and wishing, I'd start you on a 250. If you know how to ride already and yearn for the freeway, there's a big gap up from the 250 and 600 might be your choice. If all you intend to do is have fun on the weekends, the 250 should make you happy a few years. Even after riding more than 20 years, I don't need a 1000. That kind of power just makes you act a fool.
- Q:I have a sukida sk 125-5 patriot sport model, and i seem to have a constant brake light? does anyone know why this is and how to fix it? the brakes all work as they should do, but the brake light is constantly on, any help would be greatly appreciated.
- The brake light switch is jammed or broken.You should be able to find it under the brake pedal as when you push the brake it pushes the switch down,it could be jammed with dirt,give it a clean and see how it goes
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range