Brake Pads for Toyota Corolla (04465-02061)
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 set
- Supply Capability:
- 50000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Model NO.:Toyota HIACE Certification:TS16949, ISO9001, ISO9002 Type:Brake Pads Material:Semi-Metal Position:Front Width:145.4mm Height:56.9mm Thickness:15.5mm Oe:04465-25040 Fmsi:D1344-8455 Wva:21468 Trw:Gdb3059 Export Markets:Global Trademark:According to the customers′ requirements Packing:Neutral Packing/Genuine Packing/Customer′s Request Origin:Dezhou, Shandong, China HS Code:8708301000 Production Capacity:200, 000 Sets/Month We promise to provide the highest quality products for every customers!
You give me a chance, I'll give you a satisfactory service
1> We have rich friction material formula system for every car series.
2> Most of our raw material are imported from Japan, German, France and Netherlands.
3> We have all the craft, process and technology in brake pads producing line in the world.
4> We have big bench test instrument to promise the braking performance of our products.
And every our new formula are tested by installing on our local taxi.
5> We can produce as your samples.
6> We can supply you with OE quality brake pads.
1. Non-asbestos disc brake pad
2. Material: Semi-metalic/ceramic
3. Certification: TS16949/ISO9001
4. Packing detail: Inner packing: Heat shrink bags/boxes; Outer packing: Cartons
5. Comfortable braking performance: No noise, no dust, less wear loss, less fade, better recovery
6. Minimum order quantity: 200sets
7. Port of shipment: Qingdao or Tianjin
8. Supply ability: 30000sets per month
9. Delivery time: 7 working days after receive the deposit
10. Payment terms: T/T
Model NO.:Toyota HIACE
Certification:TS16949, ISO9001, ISO9002
Trademark:According to the customers′ requirements
Packing:Neutral Packing/Genuine Packing/Customer′s Request
Origin:Dezhou, Shandong, China
Production Capacity:200, 000 Sets/Month
We promise to provide the highest quality products for every customers!
- Q:What is the brakes?
- To say that spirit, or disc brake more spiritual, but there are shortcomings, that is, disc brakes for a long time the brake will make the disc temperature is too high, leading to brake failure! Drums, although there is no disc brake that spirit, but not because of a long brake and failure, so I think the front dish is the best after the stock!
- Q:has anyone tried those pointy looking halogen 1157 bulbs for their motorcycle brake/tail light. i feel the heat on the bulb when lit, but has anyone roasted their brake light lens yet? imlooking for a brighter bulb, but dont want to go LED. i have a tail light out light on my instroment cluster and it lights when i use an LED bulb because of the minimal draw. any ideas?
- Prob about the equal brightness, you just need to be definite the the viewing angles on the LEDs are correct. They tend to just have a viewing attitude of ~25 degrees or much less. If the bulb has leds which factor sideways, and the bulb goes in a reflective housing, you will have to be nice
- Q:Do you use your foot brake, hand brake both or just let the clutch out and gas at the same time?
- Q:How can I ride my motorcycle with a dress on? Can I just ride sidesaddle and skip using the rear brake?
- I personally like the Honda Rebel 250. I suggest you go down and try them out.at least sit on them and see how they feel and then go from there. Take a motorcycle safety course!! :-) and have funnn Oh with your size, they can certainly handle on the highway. But you will probably want something bigger soon. For larger bikes, I prefer the Sportster low (cause I'm short). But the Shadow Aero is not badI didn't like the feel of it , gas tank too wide and the weight didn't seem distributed right to me. So, maybe go check out some of the larger 650, 800 bikes? But I think you'd be fine on the Rebel until you get a bit of riding under your belt. Personally , I'd skip the middle ones and go Rebel then Sporty :)
- Q:I was wondering if its possible to make turns on a motorcycle while braking? One time I tried to use the front brake to turn when I was first starting out, and the bike locked up on me. I laid the bike down and fell down. Luckly it was an old beat up ride so no harm no foul but I have a nice one now and I can‘t take chances with it. And I have not tried it again. I don‘t think that using the back brake while turning would be possible either. Because it would easily lay the bike down with the back tire sliding out from under me. I really don‘t like using the back break at all actually and people have told me not to use it. I am just wondering if anyone out there does it and can pull it off with the front brake? Thanx
- Probably a 245/70/16 would be right for a full sized p'up or SUV. Good Luck!
- Q:Hi. I ride a CG 125 and am thinking about taking my module 1 test soon. Like most riders I don‘t use my back brake as I feel I don‘t need it. I have been riding for a number of months in all weathers and found that engine braking and good use of the front brake have been enough to stop me in controlled and emergency situations. Will I be failed for not using my back break even if I stop correctly?Many thanks.
- Q:Can I replace my motorcycles rear brake pads with newer pads from the front of the bike?
- Q:I‘m stuck on this one question the answer‘s supposed to be 230m, but I can‘t get it. :SA motorcycle travelling at 100km/h on a flat road applies the brakes at 0.80m/s^2 for 1.0 min. How far did the motorcycle travel during this time?
- The motorcycle is traveling at 27.77778 m/s. If he decelerates at 0.8 m/s^2, he will be stopped in 34.72 seconds. The rest of the minute he has his brakes applied while motionless. He travels 482.25 meters in that time. If we ignore the 0.80m/s^2, and figure him to stop in 60 seconds, he has traveled even further. Are the numbers right in the question? Edit: If the deceleration were active (some type of thruster), the position would be as follows: (being able to display a table would be nice) 00 9217.6 18370.4 27458.4 34482.04 34.72482.25 35482.22 36481.6 45440 60226.67 Applying brakes the negative acceleration would stop when the velocity reached 0.
- Q:My motorcycle brakes glassed up. Is there any way to unglass the surface or do I need to replace the brakes?
- Since you haven't said, and there is probably no reason you should know, the pads could be glazed through contamination – there is nothing you can do to clean it away, sanding will ameliorate the problem but will not solve it. Replace them, they aren't expensive considering the job they do.
- Q:While I ride my Kawasaki Vulcan 800 down the street, I hear a continous grinding sound coming from the front disk brake of the bike. The sound becomes faster as I speed up.As I pull over to take a look, I see that the front brake pad seems to touch the disk. There is no space gap. I don‘t know what to do. The disk doesn‘t seem bent or anything, except that I see a black mark along the edge of the disk that goes half way.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like