Auto Brake Pads for Honda Cr-V 45022-Sww-G01 OEM
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 set
- Supply Capability:
- 50000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Product Details Model NO.:WVA29125 Certification:TS16949 Type:Brake Pads Material:Semi-Metal Position:Rear Export Markets:Global Packing:Box, Carton, Pallet Standard:TS16949, ISO Origin:Qingdao HS Code:87083010 Production Capacity:10000sets/ Per Month Fh12 Fh16 FM9 FM12 Fl6 Brake Pads WVA29125 for Volvo
1). Material: Semimetal, ceramics, asbestos free
2). Delivery time: 15-25 days
3). Stable coefficient friction
4). Less noise, no dust
5). Pass ISO and TS16949 certificate
6). Small wear rate and dual wear
7). Good performance of heat
8). MOQ: 100 sets
9). Packing: Box+carton+pallet
Packing:Box, Carton, Pallet
Production Capacity:10000sets/ Per Month
Fh12 Fh16 FM9 FM12 Fl6 Brake Pads WVA29125 for Volvo
- Q:I went to change the brake pads on my motorcycle, since they had not been replaced in a while i needed to depress the pistons in them to fit the new ones over the rotors, but now that they are back on they will not engage, this is happening on both the front and rear. i stood there for hours pressing them hoping to maybe prime them or something. all the reservoirs are full, what do i do?
- Make or model would help. How did you depress the pistons? Did you clean the pistons before you depressed them? Is there any feel of pressure at the lever? Are the hoses bulging at all? Did you route the hoses correctly when you reassembled the calipers? Did you open the hydraulic circuit, replace the fluid or anything? Brakes can take a few pumps to reposition the pads against a disc – but not hours. Caliper rebuilds are fairly simple – a new bleed nipple, couple of seals and piston(s), so are master cylinder rebuilds – however if you have any doubts a professional would be a better choice – brakes are quite important.
- Q:I have a 2009 SUZUKI GS500F. i want to protect my bike in my home and school.
- A short chain run thru the front wheel and around a tree or post works fine.
- Q:motorcycle brakes
- On a motorbike the front brake provides about 70% of the bikes stopping power. Disc brakes are better suited to this job as they are a better brake because they dont need adjustment as much, they are self cleaning and dissipate heat much better. They last longer and are far more maintenance free than drum brakes. The back wheel provides 30% of the stopping power when you brake so even a disc brake on the back wouldnt improve its braking ability beyond that 30%.
- Q:The dealer wants me to go to them and pay around 300. I was wondering if anyone knew what they did exactly because I don‘t trust them so I can just do it myself. They told me it would void the manufacturers warranty but I don‘t see that anywhere in the manual.
- Q:My son is 17 - but he‘s 6‘2 and 265 - and I would love to get him a motorcycle but would prefer and automatic. Just one less thing for him think about while riding. Any suggestions?
- forget the additives - service it
- Q:why do brakes lock up on a motorcycle?
- Less weight makes it easier to lock the brakes up. Most don't realize that they are pulling the brake lever that hard.
- Q:Do you want a car that can put the brakes on itself. Right now they are deciding if autobraking should be standard.?
- They have decided it will be standard in a few years.it was on the news. It's not a bad idea. Could save your life. My son has a new vehicle and didn't realize it had auto-braking. It saved him the other day when someone went out of control in front of him. He said it scared/amazed him when the car stopped itself.
- Q:Chinese Motorcycle?
- Q:What is the brakes?
- To say that spirit, or disc brake more spiritual, but there are shortcomings, that is, disc brakes for a long time the brake will make the disc temperature is too high, leading to brake failure! Drums, although there is no disc brake that spirit, but not because of a long brake and failure, so I think the front dish is the best after the stock!
- Q:New to motorcycles. I just got a new chopper and need a few things but I need more general information on what they are/what they do. I do not have the wiring to any part of my cycle. And I know nothing about it. Can anyone point me in the right direction or any good literature to look at when inquiring about wiring my cycle? I have an ultima frame, revtech 88 engine, ultima transmission, jesse james parts, weld rims and venom tires. Thanks guys and let me know. Im new!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like