Black Annealed Iron Wire/Binding Wire or Tie Wire with high qulaity and nice price
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 8000 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 3000000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Black Annealed Iron Wire Description：
Black Annealed Iron Wire is also known as oil painted black iron wire or black mild steel wire. Black Iron Wire is offered in the form of coil wire, tie wire or cut into straight wire. Black iron wire is mostly used as binding wire or tie wire.
Black Annealed Iron Wire is made of high-quality iron wire, offers excellent flexibility and softness due to its oxygen free annealing process and comes in the form of coil wire or cut wire. Mostly used in construction or daily use as binding material.
2.Main Features of Black Annealed Iron Wire：
• Nice Vision
• Oxidation –resistant
• Use widely
• Corrosion- resistant
3.Black Annealed Iron Wire Images
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
As a professional manufacture with many years of experiences, we have advanced facilities for production, and most of the products, like Black Annealed Iron Wire. Annually more than 10000 tons wires and wire mesh are exported to markets all over the world. Different kinds of wires and mesh are available according to customer’s requirements.
②what is the Products Process of our Black Annealed Iron Wire?
Electro Galvanized Wire:
Steel wire rod→Wire Drawing→Wire Annealing→Rust removing→Acid Washing→Zinc Feeding→Wire Coling
Hot Dipped Galvanized Wire:
Steel wire rod→Wire Drawing→Wire Annealing→Rust removing→Acid Washing→Boiling→Zinc Feeding→Drying→Wire Coling
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of Black Annealed Iron Wire within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 20 working days can be served.
- Q:i know nothing about wire. thanks. :|
- Solder wire has a lower melting point, allowing you to melt it onto something else. In it's wire form, it will also snap very easily. (not good for fastening things together). Mechanical wire (I'm assuming electrical wire), is designed to withstand high temperatures (and hence, electrical currents), and are usually be bent much more. It's also usually sheilded in rubber (e.g. electrical cords, computer cables, coxial (tv) cable, etc).
- Q:Green (ground), got it.Black (positive), got it.White (common), got it.Gray wire with like a black fiber in it, what is this? This is a pendant light so my guess is its just a filler wire to bulk up the cord it hangs from, am I right?
- The gray wire is used as a physical support for the light fixture. You tie each end to the light fixture and to the box where the power wires are connected. This is so that you don't use the power wires as a physical support (hanger) to hold the light in place. Think of a swag lamp from years ago. The lamp hung from a chain connected between the lamp and the ceiling. The power cord never supported the weight of the lamp fixture. The black fiber in the gray wire is a strong cord.
- Q:I have two kicker cvr 12s looking to wire them to an acoustic 601se amp can someone please tell me how to wire them like by matching the dots up and stuff.
- Kicker Cvr 4 Ohm Wiring
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- If you or a cigarette lighter, it is copper, because the melting point of copper at 1083 degrees, and generally lighter temperature at about 500 degrees, only the fire lighter to more than 1 thousand degrees, according to the flame to determine the temperature of different colors, red yellow blue to white to a minimum, more and more high.
- Q:how i do that?please help.
- TBI still has injectors. 2 of them located inside the throtlle body. they still have to have pulse width. So check that.
- Q:like in movies how do you connect like some wire to start the car? also which wires? I'm curious not trying to take anyone's car.
- Modern cars cannot be started that away. The older ie 1974 and younger can be.
- Q:The house was built in the 50's. Two wires are coming up from the switch and two wires are coming down from the top of the wall. I do not see a third wire. I attached the wall light wires left wires to left wires and right wires to right wires and light stayed on, when I moved the switch it threw the breaker. So I used may combination and the switch would not make the light work. It appears one wire may be white and one black. Help please!
- I think that 'ed' has given you good advice, if you know *nothing* about electrical wiring inside of the average home and about how two-way switching is wired. The two-way switch is designed for two wall switches at different locations from a common light or other electrical appliance to be able to turn the common appliance 'on' or 'off' independently from each other. If you have one of the boxes that a new two-way switch came in, it should show you, with usual wiring installed under the modern U.S. standard electrical code, which colored wires should be attached to which terminal connections at the INDIVIDUAL, separate switches. Ordinarilary the color coding for electrical wiring in the modern residence is 'white' is for the common 'ground'; 'black' is a 'hot - 115/120 volt-to-ground' wire; and the red should be a loop wire to the common appliance. When one of the wall switches is in the 'on' (up) position, and the other wall switch is in the 'off' (down) position, electrical power is furnished to the appliance. Changing the position of either of the wall switches, cuts off the power to the appliance. And changing the position of either ONE of the switches will supply power again. If you've done any wiring before, you should be able to figure it out, but follow what 'ed' suggested if you can, just to be sure.
- Q:i know what spark plugs are but what are plug wires and the purpose of getting them. what do the plug wires do? someone told me that it was time to get spark plugs and plug wires replaced on my 2000 impala.
- Plug wires carry low Amp, High Voltage (15 to 40,000 Volts) to the Plugs from the Distributor to Fire the fuel Air mixture Under Pressure in the Cylinders. Replace wires if they are Cracked, Burnt at the Contacts or Even Just Old, Wires should be 3 to 400 OHMS and the do get Old and Warn out.
- Q:Any instructions on how to make rings, necklaces, and bracelets out of colored telephone wire.
- We okorder /
- Q:no power to brown trailer wire
- yes, there is a way just think about it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like