Galvanized Iron Wire
Descriptions of Galvanized Iron Wire
Galvanized wire can be divided into: Electro galvanized iron wire & Hot dipped galvanized iron wire.
Q195, Q235, 1006, 1008, 1010, 1018
We use high quality carbon structural steel wire rod Q195, Q235, 1008, 1018 etc as raw material to manufacture galvanized iron wire
2. Wire Diameter:
3. Zinc Amount:
4. Tensile strength:
10% - 25%
0.2-800kg/roll, with plastic film & woven bag, or plastic film & hessian cloth, or robbins, or as your request.
7. Popular Specifications:
8. Applications of Galvanized Iron Wire
weaving wiremesh, baling, armouring cable.
Galvanized iron wire is mainly used in making chain link fence ,barbed wire ,gabion basket, hexagonal wire mesh, crimped wire mesh, expressway wire mesh fence, and more .
In addition,the galvanized wire also can used as binding wire to bind everyday objects.
Corner of Factory
Galvanized Iron Wire
- Q:What does wire mean?
- Need context to answer your question. Can you give us the complete sentence in which the word appears? EDIT: Thanks for the clarification. Over the wire or Across the wire refer to the days when things were done by telegraph, which was a wired way of communication in the days before computers. If an announcer is, say, 70 years old, he might still use the expression, even though it would now mean that he just got the news. And he would have received it by phone or via computer.
- Q:car sub and amp wiring?
- the wiring kit is usually: - low gauge cable of certain length (x2) - rca cable of a certain length (x1) - small power connect cable (x1) seeing as these things are already pretty much in their simplest form, I don't see the practicality of making your own wiring kit. just buy one.
- Q:Harmonics of a wire?
- Kia ora In order to answer this question, we first need to ascertain the speed of a wave in this wire. The speed of a wave on a wire depends upon the tension 'T' and the linear density (mass per unit length) 'μ' of the wire. v=√(T/μ) T=600 N The linear density of your wire is 5.00E-4 kg/0.95=5.263E-4 kg/m. So for this wire, v=√(600/5.263E-4) =1068 m/s Now we have the speed, we need to find the wavelengths that correspond to the harmonics we are interested in. The wire is fixed at both ends. Nodes occur at fixed ends. Therefore the first harmonic will occur when there is a node at each end and the longest possible wavelength that satisfies this condition is λ=2L (you get half a wavelength on the wire). So λ=2*0.95=λ=1.90m. If v=1068m/s and λ=1.90 then by the wave equation v=fλ f=v/λ=1068/1.90=562.1 Hz. So that is the first harmonic. The second harmonic has twice the frequency of the first; the third harmonic has three times the frequency of the first. The second harmonic will therefore occur at 562.1*2=1124 Hz and the third at 562.1*3=1686 Hz. Because your data was given to 3sf you need to round your answer to 3sf: 1st harmonic: 562 Hz 2nd harmonic: 1120 Hz 3rd harmonic: 1680 Hz
- Q:need help with wiring amp?
- the present passing during the wires will reason the wires to warmth up if no longer sufficient guage. think of of the masses of thousands of little electrons pushing and shoving back and forth, all this action reasons friction on a molecular point and of course all of us be attentive to friction equals warmth. In an more advantageous guage twine there is extra area for the comparable variety of electons. it relatively is extremely that easy. Use as heavy a guage speaker twine which you would be able to. you will have no sign loss and little warmth.
- Q:how to wire a new plug on a wire?
- The wide prong is neutral and should connect to the white wire. The narrow plug is hot and should connect to the black wire. If the wires are not colored black and white and are instead in a traditional flat insulated power cord with an indentation between the two wires, feel both sides for a rib on one side that isn't there on the other side. the ribbed side is neutral. For a pair without a rib, but where you can see that one wire is copper colored and one is silver, the copper color is hot and the silver is neutral. Same goes for the screws you attach to on plugs or outlets not marked hot and neutral, copper or gold color usually is hot and silver is neutral. If all screws are the same color, this does not apply. Anyone can wire the existing system backwards or inconsistently, so do not rely on the convention for safety issues, just observe it for your own work and correct problems when you find them if you can do so safely. If not, consult an expert.
- Q:Wire an outside light?
- IF switch and bulb are good, have you tested the light socket? Black is the HOT lead. Power (hot) goes from box, to switch, to light, to neutral (power.) THIS puts the switch in the HOT lead. Green (ground) connects to ALL points.
- Q:Meanings Of Wire Color Codes On A 03 Mitsubishi Galant?
- Mitsubishi Galant 03
- Q:i need a wiring diagram for a stereo in a 99 camaro?
- Do okorder.com You can also get install kits.
- Q:Speaker Wire I need Help?
- wire is wire. If it really is silver then theoretically it should conduct electrcitiy better than copper. But that doesn't really matter much. wire is wire. all it needs to be able to do is carry the electrical current. If wiring truly is your problem, then that will work fine.
- Q:Frost Wire?
- Hello, Anything remotely related to Limewire can have viruses. Especially if Frost Wire uses the same servers for content. Download uTorrent and start using torrents :) Much safer. Thanks, Ian
FOREVER WIREl,a well-knowne in manufacturing various kinds of welded wire mesh, galvanzed wire, balck annealed wire, razor wire, barbed wire etc .All our products are backed by our Quality Management system which has been approved and accredited by the CQC to ISO.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; America; Europ; Local selling to trade company.
||ISO 9001:2008; CE；
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 5 producce line， 120 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range