Galvanized Iron Wire
Descriptions of Galvanized Iron Wire
Galvanized wire can be divided into: Electro galvanized iron wire & Hot dipped galvanized iron wire.
Q195, Q235, 1006, 1008, 1010, 1018
We use high quality carbon structural steel wire rod Q195, Q235, 1008, 1018 etc as raw material to manufacture galvanized iron wire
2. Wire Diameter:
3. Zinc Amount:
4. Tensile strength:
10% - 25%
0.2-800kg/roll, with plastic film & woven bag, or plastic film & hessian cloth, or robbins, or as your request.
7. Popular Specifications:
8. Applications of Galvanized Iron Wire
weaving wiremesh, baling, armouring cable.
Galvanized iron wire is mainly used in making chain link fence ,barbed wire ,gabion basket, hexagonal wire mesh, crimped wire mesh, expressway wire mesh fence, and more .
In addition,the galvanized wire also can used as binding wire to bind everyday objects.
Corner of Factory
Galvanized Iron Wire
- Q:how long does it take for the ortho. to change my wire?
- Depends on how many little kinks he's putting in it. Also depends on how fast he works, if your wire needs a lot of work or a little, and if he already has an idea of what he wants to do or if he's just guessing along the way. It shouldn't take longer for him to make the actual kinks than it does the remove and replace the wire. That's a little more labor intensive and can take about 5-10 minutes for each wire. The whole thing, uninterrupted might last 30-45 minutes.
- Q:Questio about electrical wiring-???
- It means the wire is #8 not #3/0. Also, be very leary of buying wire from unknown sources. A single pinhole in the insulation can lead to failure in a year or so underground.
- Q:Wiring new replacement door chime/bell?
- Garage door springs are part of the garage door itself, not the garage door opener. That said, it must also be added that the springs make it much easier to raise and lower the door. They generally last a long time, and they have only one function. But over time, all that lifting, through all those weather changes, tend to weaken the metal and lead to a break. In my case, the springs appeared to be original to the house, which means they've been at work since 1956. Once you understand that long record of service, it becomes a little hard to complain when they finally break down. And break down they did. It was a Sunday afternoon, and we were sitting around the quiet house reading. Suddenly, we heard a large noise that sounded like a very heavy object had fallen on the roof, or maybe a car had driven into the side of the house. I quickly started hunting around for the cause, and couldn't find a thing. So much noise, and no noticeable cause? Didn't make sense . . . until I went out later and tried to open the garage door. Even then, it took me some time to figure out that the spring had split. Once I discovered it (see photo), I knew I'd found the source of the noise. With a broken spring and a solid wood door to a two-car garage, you really can forget about opening the door. I couldn't lift it more than an inch.
- Q:ok my coil wont fire everyone keeps saying trace the wires all the wires are gone?
- to the + terminal of the coil, run a wire that sends 12v. when the ignition switch is turned on.
- Q:Wire diagram stereo kia?
- you have a bad ground not he deck its self!? try to follow the wires and check them but if not anything outta place? try to get a car audio tech to check it
- Q:electric wiring?
- don't touch a thing you fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 the electricity doesn't know what color the wire is if the last guy did it wrong either wire could kill you you COULD HAVE REVERSE POLARITY SWITCHED NEUTRALS, SWITCH LOOPS THERE ARE ENDLESS WAY TO WIRE THAT COULD MAKE THE WHITE , BLACK OR BOTH DANGEROUS if the last guy did it right either wire could kill you
- Q:Does stranded wire have significantly higher inductance than solid wire?
- You question about Inductance seems illogical. I can't imagine how a straight wire will affect a sudden discharge of current unless the wire is coiled (inductor) or have a shield attached to ground(capacitor). I believe the difference between the two wires are their direct current resistance which is very negligible if the wires are just a few feet long. The Capacitor that will discharge current directly to a coil is a 'tank circuit' and is a type of oscillator. Most likely, The inductance you will experience is caused by the power coil itself that feeds it back to the capacitor and vise versa. If that is true, I recommend a reverse shunt diode across the coil and a series diode between the capacitor and the coil.
- Q:How would you wire this?
- Here in the USA we use Black and Red for power (positive) , a white wire for a neutral and green (or bare copper) for ground. I am guessing that the red and black are the independent power wires and the other black wires are the main power. the use of a multimeter should be used to verify which is which. Since your putting in a single switch (which is a interrupter) where you have one black splitting to two, remove the 2 wires and make it a single wire and attach to the line side of the switch. Then connect the red and black wire for light and fan with a 3rd wire (tail piece) and attach the tail wire to the load side of the switch., Remember to test your power source first. If in doubt, hire a electrician. No one wants a fire!!!! Better to be safe then sorry.
- Q:twisting electrical wires together?
- The best answer before mine is to use a wire cap and someone gave it a thumbs down. Just twisting wires together is NOT acceptable to make a good connection. Someone mentions soldering, but depending on the size wire, the wire nut is the correct answer. It is not just for insulation, and do not compare it to tape. A wire nut provides the pressure needed between the conductors to make a good connection. Twisting the wires before putting on the wire nut is not necessary, but see the instructions for your wire nut. When the wire nut is put on it will twist the wires together and do a better job as such than any pliers can do.
- Q:what wires go to what ?
- Chilton's guide in the library may have this information. Also, it is online with my library so you might be able to find this out at home.
FOREVER WIREl,a well-knowne in manufacturing various kinds of welded wire mesh, galvanzed wire, balck annealed wire, razor wire, barbed wire etc .All our products are backed by our Quality Management system which has been approved and accredited by the CQC to ISO.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; America; Europ; Local selling to trade company.
||ISO 9001:2008; CE；
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 5 producce line， 120 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range