Galvanized Iron Wire
Descriptions of Galvanized Iron Wire
Galvanized wire can be divided into: Electro galvanized iron wire & Hot dipped galvanized iron wire.
Q195, Q235, 1006, 1008, 1010, 1018
We use high quality carbon structural steel wire rod Q195, Q235, 1008, 1018 etc as raw material to manufacture galvanized iron wire
2. Wire Diameter:
3. Zinc Amount:
4. Tensile strength:
10% - 25%
0.2-800kg/roll, with plastic film & woven bag, or plastic film & hessian cloth, or robbins, or as your request.
7. Popular Specifications:
8. Applications of Galvanized Iron Wire
weaving wiremesh, baling, armouring cable.
Galvanized iron wire is mainly used in making chain link fence ,barbed wire ,gabion basket, hexagonal wire mesh, crimped wire mesh, expressway wire mesh fence, and more .
In addition,the galvanized wire also can used as binding wire to bind everyday objects.
Corner of Factory
Galvanized Iron Wire
- Q:can I wire a 4 wire device to a 3 wire circuit?
- What are the colors of the old wires and what colors are connected where? New switch black to old switch black. New switch red to old switch white. New switch white to through going whites, (should be two twist locked together). New switch green to screw on existing metal box or leave disconnected.
- Q:Alpine PDX wiring???
- take (i use 12 gauge wire on my sub installs) 16-14 gauge wire and hook up the positive on the amp to the red terminal on the sub and negative to the black one. I'm not really sure what you need exactly
- Q:what is the difference between a phone wire and a lan wire?
- A phone jack, also called CAT3, usually has only two physical wires attached at the jack for a single line phone, 4 wires attached if a two line jack. It is meant to carry voice traffic from a standard telephone. The jack itself is called an RJ11 and usually has only four pins. A modern day LAN jack, also called CAT5, has eight wires physically connected to a wider jack called an RJ45. This is the standard wiring for Ethernet (even though only four of the wires are really used). When you are talking about the patch cord, the wire you use to connect a PC or phone to the wall, the Ethernet cord has eight wires and the phone cord has 4 wires inside the insulating jacket. The standard Ethernet used by PCs cannot use existing phone wiring for networking. However, there is special hardware you can buy to allow computers to communicate using standard phone wiring. But his has limited functionality, less range and slower speed than standard Ethernet. If you want to use this wiring for long term networking, I would invest in CAT5 wiring. For a few drops, it runs around $100 per jack. The other option is to buy a wireless router and use that to network your PCs.
- Q:Explanation of Ground wire install?
- Ground wires complete the circuit and need to be connected to metal on the cars chassis. keep the connections as short as possible. Clean all the paint off the area , use a wire brush ect to remove all paint to bare metal you can use existing bolts/ screws or install your own , use the same gauge ground wire as you use for the power wire
- Q:1999 durango speaker wires, whats pos. whats neg.?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awI5v try looking on the box the signal is coming from to see if it states it there, black is usually negative and red is positive but could differ if you simply reversed it at the source. if you are using RCAs, then it has been done for you and you do not have to worry about polarity. hooking up speakers backwards do not harm it, it just starts it out of sync. when speakers play, they either start from going out to in or in to out (the vibrations from the cone). as long as all the speakers in the system are doing the same thing, you will not hear a difference. if it sounds funny, reverse the wires. speakers use AC electricity so there is not much consequence for wiring it in reverse. DC electricity (like a battery) is picky (via the flash or spark if wires are in incorrectly). thayt is also why on some devices that use outlets do not care which way they are plugged in since it is AC. hope this kind of helps. try to find directions for your particular home reciever if all else fails or try to look the company up and call them directly to see if they can help.
- Q:how to wire car alarm to 1996 dodge dakota?
- 1995-96 Dodge Dakota Alarm, Remote Starter, Keyless Entry Wiring Information Constant 12V+ Pink/Black Ignition Switch Harness Starter Yellow Ignition Switch Harness Ignition Dark Blue Ignition Switch Harness Ignition 2 Black Ignition Switch Harness Accessory Black/Orange Ignition Switch Harness Tach Gray Coil Neutral Safety Wire Brown/Yellow Driver's Side of Trans. Brake Switch White or White/Tan Brake Switch Trunk Pin n/a Parking Lights Black/Yellow Light Switch Head Lamp Light Green Light Switch Hood Pin n/a Door Trigger Yellow (-) Driver's Pin Switch Door Lock Orange/Purple Driver's Kick Panel Door Unlock Pink/Purple Reverse Polarity Horn Wire Dark Green/Red (-) Fuse Panel Windows Up LF=Light Blue, RF=Brown/White Windows Down LF=White, RF=Purple/White
- Q:american wireing on power tools two wires rated 112 volts one white wire one black wire?
- Black is hot , white is nuetral , green is ground
- Q:no power to brown wire?
- If wired correctly this is the brake light wire. Have someone hold the brake pedal down then probe with a voltage checker to see if the wire is broken or not. This is a small tester with a red light on it and you poke the point into the wire with the black wire grounded. Make sure all the fuses are okay and the sockets rust free, etc. Make sure the adapter (female) on the vehicle is corrosion free. I have to scrape mine out every year or so as it corrodes with oxidation.
- Q:2 Black Wires + 2 Red Wires?
- Cannot tell you..you have accounted for only 4 wires in that ceiling...and you will need a voltmeter to do the job. The wiring you talk about is impossible unless there is another switched light/recepticle on this circuit. Goldwing
- Q:How to wire these speakers?
- Wire okorder.com/Product/Product.as...
FOREVER WIREl,a well-knowne in manufacturing various kinds of welded wire mesh, galvanzed wire, balck annealed wire, razor wire, barbed wire etc .All our products are backed by our Quality Management system which has been approved and accredited by the CQC to ISO.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; America; Europ; Local selling to trade company.
||ISO 9001:2008; CE；
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 5 producce line， 120 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range