Galvanized Iron Wire
Descriptions of Galvanized Iron Wire
Galvanized wire can be divided into: Electro galvanized iron wire & Hot dipped galvanized iron wire.
Q195, Q235, 1006, 1008, 1010, 1018
We use high quality carbon structural steel wire rod Q195, Q235, 1008, 1018 etc as raw material to manufacture galvanized iron wire
2. Wire Diameter:
3. Zinc Amount:
4. Tensile strength:
10% - 25%
0.2-800kg/roll, with plastic film & woven bag, or plastic film & hessian cloth, or robbins, or as your request.
7. Popular Specifications:
8. Applications of Galvanized Iron Wire
weaving wiremesh, baling, armouring cable.
Galvanized iron wire is mainly used in making chain link fence ,barbed wire ,gabion basket, hexagonal wire mesh, crimped wire mesh, expressway wire mesh fence, and more .
In addition,the galvanized wire also can used as binding wire to bind everyday objects.
Corner of Factory
Galvanized Iron Wire
- Q:need wiring diagram for 06 dodge dakota,?
- 2001 Dodge Dakota Wiring Diagram
- Q:How do you strip tv wire?
- Split it down the middle for a couple of inches with a sharp knife then strip about a half inch off each side and connect it to the TV or adapter.
- Q:How to wire a stereo in a 87 chevy custom delux 10 truck?
- Custom 87 Chevy Truck
- Q:Turn Signal Wiring?
- There are many model specific forums out there that would probably be a better place to ask this question. If this is a common model of motorcycle I would try looking for one. To hazard a guess, the green wire should be split and connected to the black wires. The purple and blue would then be the positive. Trial and error would tell you left and right. If you have a multimeter it would eliminate the guesswork.
- Q:what is wire bending?
- Bending wires in order to form frames for mattress and box-spring assemblies.
- Q:electrical wiring question....?
- I don't think they would all be like that. Usually just exposed wires would be encased.
- Q:Sub wiring?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:Is Mechanics wire different than Solder wire?
- Solder wire has a lower melting point, allowing you to melt it onto something else. In it's wire form, it will also snap very easily. (not good for fastening things together). Mechanical wire (I'm assuming electrical wire), is designed to withstand high temperatures (and hence, electrical currents), and are usually be bent much more. It's also usually sheilded in rubber (e.g. electrical cords, computer cables, coxial (tv) cable, etc).
- Q:Hello! I want to know if wires containing ferrite consumes more electricity than wires that don't have. thnx!?
- The size of the wire that matters in electrical consumption.
- Q:Can Some One help with Connecting the wires please?
- Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Yellow/Green == 5 Radio Switched 12V+ Wire: Purple == 4 Radio Ground Wire: Chassis == 6 Radio Illumination Wire: Red/Blue == NON Antenna Trigger Wire: Green/White == Antenna Power Antenna Wire: Green == 2 Front Speaker Size: n/a Front Speaker Location: n/a Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Blue/White == 16 Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Blue/Red == 15 Right Front Speaker Wire (+): White/Black == 9 Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Blue/Black == 10 Rear Speaker Size: n/a Rear Speaker Location: n/a Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Green/Yellow == 13 Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Black/Yellow == 14 Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Blue == 12 Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Red == 11
FOREVER WIREl,a well-knowne in manufacturing various kinds of welded wire mesh, galvanzed wire, balck annealed wire, razor wire, barbed wire etc .All our products are backed by our Quality Management system which has been approved and accredited by the CQC to ISO.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; America; Europ; Local selling to trade company.
||ISO 9001:2008; CE；
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 5 producce line， 120 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range