Galvanized Iron Wire
Descriptions of Galvanized Iron Wire
Galvanized wire can be divided into: Electro galvanized iron wire & Hot dipped galvanized iron wire.
Q195, Q235, 1006, 1008, 1010, 1018
We use high quality carbon structural steel wire rod Q195, Q235, 1008, 1018 etc as raw material to manufacture galvanized iron wire
2. Wire Diameter:
3. Zinc Amount:
4. Tensile strength:
10% - 25%
0.2-800kg/roll, with plastic film & woven bag, or plastic film & hessian cloth, or robbins, or as your request.
7. Popular Specifications:
8. Applications of Galvanized Iron Wire
weaving wiremesh, baling, armouring cable.
Galvanized iron wire is mainly used in making chain link fence ,barbed wire ,gabion basket, hexagonal wire mesh, crimped wire mesh, expressway wire mesh fence, and more .
In addition,the galvanized wire also can used as binding wire to bind everyday objects.
Corner of Factory
Galvanized Iron Wire
- Q:Question Regarding Spark Plug Wires?
- you may be able to find four out of the 6 that may work. but the four cyl set should be cheaper
- Q:Photocontrol on a outside light wiring help?
- no offence and no help but WHY did you not take a note of the connections as others have been told to do,in reality it makes no difference what colour of wiring goes where it is what the wire does that is important in other words if you swap the brown and blue at a light it will still work can you not remember what the connections were at onset of job.Best plan of action when dealing with electrics is if you do not know what to do do not do it
- Q:2006 chevy avalanche wiring diagram?
- Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Brown Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Gray Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue This is the audio wiring for the avalanche.Best of luck.
- Q:wiring diagram... HELP!!!?
- the ignition wire is going to be a yellow with a black stripe(car wire) and the instruction manual will tell you for the head unit illumination wire i just taped up since my head unit didnt require it =) like they say...if it turns on it dont need it
- Q:What gauge wire should be used in car wiring?
- Why do you need to wire the stereo to the battery? Only thing you should have to wire directly to the battery is an amp. If you are wiring the amp to the battery I would say use a 4 gauge. Now, this depends on the rms of watts going to the amp, but 4 gauge is always a safe bet and give you room for growth in the future if you want to upgrade.
- Q:Crêpe Paper on Chicken Wire?
- Crepe paper needs an adhesive to make it stick to a surface, such as white glue. However, it gets messy once dampened, as the colors may bleed. Instead, I would consider working with paper mache or plaster gauzing strips, which would provide a strong skin over the chicken wire. Both can be primed with gesso then decorated with acrylic paints. If this is a sculptural piece you want to keep, we would also suggest varnishing it for protection.
- Q:wind generator wiring?
- You need some ring contacts and brushes that will be touching those rings that will be spinning while the generator does to complete a circuit without twisting wires. Make sure you get the right size rings and wire for the amount of current
- Q:How to wire honeywell visionpro IAQ?
- from the thermostat you match 1,2,3 wires to the module, from the module to the furnace. - R to R (this is your 24V hot) W to W (furnace 24V input G to G (fan for cooling 24V input) Y to Y (cooling 24V input), there should also be another wire that connects with this that goes to the condensing unit C to C ( Common - must have this connected for IAQ to work) as with the Y, there should be another wire to connect to this that goes to the condensing unit. - maybe W2 to W2 if you have a 2 stage furnace, you'll know if you have a 2 stage furnace because the W2 connection on the furnace will be present. - maybe Y2, if you have 2-stage cooling. if you have a humidifier connect both wires from the humidifier selinoid valve to each of the HUM terminals.
- Q:Wiring For F250?
- Ford F250 Wiring Diagram
- Q:Consider a copper wire 1mm?
- Battery's have their very own resistance (noted as their 'inner resistance'). the cost of the indoors resistance relies upon on the form of battery and its age. the full resistance of your circuit hence would be plenty greater effective than 0.064 ohm, so the present would be decrease than ninety 3.75A.. you will no longer get a electric marvel from 6V (although your tongue can detect it - no longer recommneded!). approximately 30mA around the guts can quit it. yet you may choose a plenty bigger voltage than 6V by way of resistance of the physique. in spite of the shown fact that there is achieveable of overheating the battery and/or the twine, which includes achieveable of hearth in some circumstances. Please do no longer attempt this with AC mains. There are severe detrimental aspects of deadly electric marvel and beginning a hearth. The kin risk-free practices equipment (fuse/circuit breaker/RCD) are meant to shrink the skill if the present is basically too severe or if there is an earth-leak - yet you are able to no longer possibility the risk-free practices of your self and others in this kind.
FOREVER WIREl,a well-knowne in manufacturing various kinds of welded wire mesh, galvanzed wire, balck annealed wire, razor wire, barbed wire etc .All our products are backed by our Quality Management system which has been approved and accredited by the CQC to ISO.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; America; Europ; Local selling to trade company.
||ISO 9001:2008; CE；
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 5 producce line， 120 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range