AISI 304 Stainless Steel Coil
1. Chemical Composition
2. Mechanical Properties
3. Standard: AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
4. Surface: 2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Width: 1000mm or 1219mm or 1240mm for cold rolled, 1500mm for hot rolled.
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQ: 1 Ton
7. Payment terms: T/T or L/C
8. Packing: Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip, or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time: Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
- Q:Stainless steel screw 316 or 304 screw?
- Stainless steel screws 316 and 304 are, of course, 316 better.
- Q:Can 440C stainless steel wire make cold bending slingshot?
- Spring steel has excellent comprehensive properties, such as mechanical properties (especially the elastic limit and ultimate strength, yield ratio), ballistic performance reduction (i.e. anti sagging performance, also known as anti relaxation properties), fatigue performance, hardenability, physical and chemical properties (heat resistance, low temperature resistance, oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance etc.). To meet the above performance requirements, spring steel has excellent metallurgical quality (high purity and uniformity), good surface quality (strict control of surface defects and decarburization), accurate shape and size.
- Q:What is the minimum diameter of stainless steel wire? Do you have a price smaller than 10 microns? Where can I sell it?
- Industrial grade stainless steel wire can only reach 0.05mm, if you want to reach 10 microns, I'm afraid you have to find a special custom manufacturers. Good luck！
- Q:Is the water heater hose braided with stainless steel wires or with a PPR pipe?
- My family of these three kinds of tubes are useful, 10 years, the steel wire braided hose first damage, plastic hose can be more than it used 1---2 years, stainless steel bellows is still in use. It is recommended that you use plastic hose.
- Q:Stainless steel drawing plate, mirror panels of the three differences
- From the difference, the stainless steel wire drawing board is a long line, as it is covered with stainless steel plate. The polishing plate refers to a stainless steel plate with a certain brightness. The stainless steel mirror panels can be collectively referred to as glass like stainless steel mirror panels.
- Q:Which is better, grade 12.9 screw and stainless steel screw?
- Look at the environment used, in the corrosive environment, stainless steel screws, anti-oxidation, corrosion resistance, stainless steel screws a little betterIn the high strength and high impact environment, grade 12.9 is the top grade of screw. It has high hardness and tensile strength. Its Rockwell hardness (HRC) can reach 39-44, and tensile strength can reach 1220N/mm2
- Q:When polyurethane insulation, why should use stainless steel wire or steel band fixed?
- According to the branch pipe and the insulation shell position, determine the shape of cutting polyurethane pad, and then use the stainless steel wire to fasten, after taped.
- Q:How to distinguish between 302 stainless steel screws and 304 stainless steel screws?
- [difference] 302 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel 304 stainless steel is one of the most widely used kind of chromium - nickel stainless steel, as a widely used steel, corrosion resistance, good heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties; punching, bending and other thermal processing, non hardening heat treatment (using temperature -196 to 800 DEG C). 302 stainless steel the carbon is relatively high (302 C = 0.15%; 304 C is less than or equal to 0.08%) and better strength. The other indicators are basically the same as those of 304.
- Q:How can stainless steel screws bite?
- The direction of force is wrong. The nut must be vertical to the axis of the screw. Do not tilt.
- Q:Is galvanized wire the same as stainless steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire drawing is a metal processing (stainless steel) process. It is the most popular surface treatment technology in the stainless steel and aluminum products industry. It is the drawing effect of stainless steel and aluminum products. Therefore, galvanized wire and stainless steel wire are two different products.
We specialize in the production of stainless steel seamless and welded pipe. We have more than 10 years of experience in the market, and the company has advanced technology and first-class equipment.The company obtained the ISO9001: 2000 quality system certification, as well as PED and GOST9941 -. 81 certification. Our products are exported to Germany, Russia, Mexico, the United States, Brazil, Italy, South Korea, India and other countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$8.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range