Stainless Steel Channels
General Information of Stainless Steel Channels
Stainless Steel Channel, is ideal for all applications where greater strength and superior corrosion resistance is required. Stainless Channel has a durable dull, mill finish that is widely used for all types of fabrication projects that are exposed to the elements -chemical, acidic, fresh water, and salt water environments.
The standard length for most size channel is 12’-14’ random lengths, but lengths are available in some sizes up to 20’ and longer. Finishes on channel can vary and include cold drawn, center less ground, smooth turned, rough turned, turned ground and polished, and HRAP.
1. We will custom saw cut to length
2. DEFARS or domestic material available in many sizes
3. Polishing services are available
Specification of Stainless Steel Channels
Stainless Steel Channel
JIS, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN, AISI.
75x30x6mm many other sizes can be done
Export standard package, bundled or be required. The inner size of container is below: 20ft GP: 5.9m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 24-26CBM 40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 54CBM 40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) about 68CBM
Normally according to the order quantity or upon negotiation.
Food stuff, gas, metallurgy, biology, electron, chemical, petroleum, boilers, nuclear, energy, construction field, ships building industry, war and electricity industry, boiler heat exchanger, machi-nery and hardware fields and medical equipment, fertilizer, e-tc.
Our products are very popular because of high-quality and reasonable prices. If you are interested in any of our products, ple-ase feel free to contact us for more information.
- Q:304 stainless steel channel, how much is one meter?
- Stainless steel is a metal material, stainless steel (Stainless, Steel) refers to air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium and acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion, also known as stainless acid resistant steel. In practical application, the steel which is often corroded by weak corrosive medium is called stainless steel, and the steel which is resistant to chemical medium is called acid resisting steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two,
- Q:When aluminum alloy bridge and galvanized steel channel bracket are fixed, do not need to take measures to prevent corrosion between them?
- If the chemical plant is used, the fixed fittings should be corrosion proof! To use (such as stainless steel screws, nuts) or (HDG). The treated aluminum alloy bridge shall be corrosion free.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 and 403 stainless steel?.
- The main differences are as follows: 304 austenitic stainless steel, is one of the most commonly used stainless steel, GB brand 06Cr19Ni10, and 403It belongs to martensitic stainless steel, and its national standard is 1Cr12.
- Q:What's the difference between #201 stainless steel and #304 stainless steel?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series stainless steel material is better. High temperature resistance is good, can high to 1000-1200 of.304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular oxidation. The acid in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Also has good corrosion resistance to alkali solution and most organic and inorganic acid.
- Q:Where does channel steel use more?
- The stainless steel angle can be made up of different stress components according to the different structure, and it can also be used as the connecting piece between the components. Widely used in a variety of architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridge [/url], transmission tower, lifting transport machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container rack and warehouse shelves.
- Q:440C stainless steel heat treatment how to do ah?
- 440C has the highest hardness in all stainless steel and heat resistant steel. For nozzles and bearings,.440F: is a type of steel that improves the easy to cut performance of 440C steel.
- Q:Galvanized steel plate, channel steel, angle steel how to take samples?
- Mainly look at the drawings design requirements, if required, ask the local Quality Supervision Bureau and other inspection bureau, how to detect, they will explain how to take the process.
- Q:What is stainless steel light welded channel steel?
- Stainless steel channel can be divided into ordinary channels and light channels of two kinds, types and specifications of the said method is also in the waist high (H) (b) * * legs wide waist thick (d) mm number such as 120 x 53 x 5 channels, namely 120mm, waist high bar, in the right type of a, B C, to make a difference. Usually, stainless steel channel to the waist height of centimeters to indicate its type, such as channel called 12# channel. The specification of channel steel is 5-40#. Requirements such as labeling and labeling shall be carried out in accordance with GB2101-80.
- Q:Stainless steel tank installation, no channel base, okay?
- Yes, as long as the dirt below is flat, it can withstand the gravity of the tank.
- Q:Is the crane telescopic arm welded by channel steel and by square tube?
- Steel welding steel mostly used as a beam or a column, the steel plate is relatively thick, and the channel has been forming calculation immunity anti disturbance capability is greatly improved, two only in the center position of weld line position, the formation of the moment theory on the bending of the analysis should be small and therefore, whether it is welding crack or welding deformation can better handle. In no case have to supply square, to be.
We specialize in the production of stainless steel seamless and welded pipe. We have more than 10 years of experience in the market, and the company has advanced technology and first-class equipment.The company obtained the ISO9001: 2000 quality system certification, as well as PED and GOST9941 -. 81 certification. Our products are exported to Germany, Russia, Mexico, the United States, Brazil, Italy, South Korea, India and other countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$8.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range