Stainless Steel Channels
General Informaiton of Stainless Steel Channels
Stainless Steel Channel, is ideal for all applications where greater strength and superior corrosion resistance is required.
Stainless Channel has a durable dull, mill finish that is widely used for all types of fabrication projects that are exposed to the elements - chemical, acidic, fresh water, and salt water environments.
The standard length for most size channel is 12’-14’ random lengths, but lengths are available in some sizes up to 20’ and longer.
Finishes on channel can vary and include cold drawn, center less ground; smooth turned, rough turned, turned ground and polished, and HRAP.
1. We will custom saw cut to length
2. DEFARS or domestic material available in many sizes
3. Polishing services are available
Spefification of Stainless Steel Channels
Stainless Steel Channel
JIS, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN, AISI
75x30x6mm many other sizes can be done
Export standard package, bundled or be required. The inner size of container is below: 20ft GP: 5.9m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 24-26CBM 40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 54CBM 40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) about 68CBM
Normally according to the order quantity or upon negotiation
Food stuff, gas, metallurgy, biology, electron, chemical, petroleum, boilers, nuclear, energy, construction field, ships building industry, war and electricity industry, boiler heat exchanger, machinery and hardware fields and medical equipment, fertilizer, etc.
Our products are very popular because of high-quality and reasonable prices. If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Q:304 stainless steel channel, how much is one meter?
- Stainless steel is a metal material, stainless steel (Stainless, Steel) refers to air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium and acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion, also known as stainless acid resistant steel. In practical application, the steel which is often corroded by weak corrosive medium is called stainless steel, and the steel which is resistant to chemical medium is called acid resisting steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two,
- Q:When aluminum alloy bridge and galvanized steel channel bracket are fixed, do not need to take measures to prevent corrosion between them?
- Therefore, electrochemical corrosion prevention is unnecessary. You won't take the bridge as an electrode and burn it! Also, if the construction section, if it is afraid of leakage, it is best to use glass steel bridge!
- Q:What's the difference between 304 and 403 stainless steel?.
- 304 corrosion resistance and toughness is better than 403, while 403 is a kind of hardeningStainless steel, higher hardness after quenching. 304 stainless steel containing about 8% nickel and 403 nickel free. In addition, the price of the two are also quite different.
- Q:What's the difference between #201 stainless steel and #304 stainless steel?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series stainless steel material is better. High temperature resistance is good, can high to 1000-1200 of.304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular oxidation. The acid in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Also has good corrosion resistance to alkali solution and most organic and inorganic acid.
- Q:Where does channel steel use more?
- Hot rolled stainless steel ordinary channel (GB707-88) main use: ordinary channel steel, mainly used for building structures, vehicle manufacturing and other industrial structures, often with the use of i-beam.
- Q:440C stainless steel heat treatment how to do ah?
- For automatic lathes, martensitic stainless steels, like ordinary alloy steels, have the properties of hardening by hardening, so that a wide range of mechanical properties can be obtained by selecting grades and heat treatment conditions.
- Q:Galvanized steel plate, channel steel, angle steel how to take samples?
- Galvanized steel plate, channel steel, angle steel how to take samples, how to submit?Each batch of 60t of the same raw material, the same batch number, the same grade, the same variety, the same size and the same delivery status is used as a batch.
- Q:What is stainless steel light welded channel steel?
- (1) hot-rolled stainless steel common channel (GB707-88) main use: ordinary channel steel, mainly used for building structures, vehicle manufacturing and other industrial structures, often with the use of i-beam.(2) hot rolled stainless steel light channel steel (YB164-63) hot rolled light channel steel is a kind of steel with wide legs and thin wall, which has better economic effect than ordinary hot rolled channel steel. Its specifications range is 5-40#. Main applications: building and steel structure etc..
- Q:Stainless steel tank installation, no channel base, okay?
- Stainless steel water tank several, if it is circular water tank generally do not even have to channel base, the base is made of stainless steel, if it is a party type stainless steel water tank, to see how the site, if there is a cement foundation site, and the interval between the cement foundation columns, it must use the channel base.
- Q:Is the crane telescopic arm welded by channel steel and by square tube?
- Check the size and straightness of the whole workpiece and make the necessary correction according to the inspection (slightly larger factories have correction equipment).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Middle East；Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range