430 Stainless Steel Strips
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Ton m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 2000 Tons Per Month m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
430 Stainless Steel Strips
1. Chemical composition
2. Mechanical properties
3. Standard: AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
4. Surface: 2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
5. Size: Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQ: 1 Ton
7. Payment terms: T/T or L/C
8. Packing: Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip, or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time: Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
If you have any question or demand, pls feel free to contact me.
- Yes, stainless steel wire is suitable for outdoor signage. Stainless steel is known for its durability and resistance to corrosion, making it an ideal choice for outdoor applications. It can withstand various weather conditions, including rain, snow, and sunlight, without rusting or deteriorating. Additionally, stainless steel wire is strong and can support the weight of signage, ensuring that it remains securely in place. Its sleek and modern appearance also adds an aesthetic appeal to outdoor signage. Overall, stainless steel wire is a reliable and long-lasting option for outdoor signage.
- There is a wide variety of stainless steel wire rope thimbles available in the market, each serving specific needs and applications. The designs and constructions of these thimbles vary. The first type is the standard thimbles, which are commonly used in different industries. They are made of stainless steel and have a simple design with a smooth surface. These thimbles provide basic protection and support to the wire rope, preventing any damage or fraying. Next, we have the heavy-duty thimbles that are specifically designed to withstand higher loads and offer increased strength and durability. They are commonly utilized in heavy lifting or rigging scenarios where the wire rope is exposed to extreme stress or tension. Open thimbles come with a gap or opening on one side, enabling easy installation or replacement of the wire rope. They are frequently used when the wire rope needs frequent adjustments or changes. For added protection against corrosion and abrasion, there are plastic-coated thimbles. These thimbles have a plastic coating or sleeve that extends the lifespan of the wire rope by preventing direct contact with moisture or harsh chemicals. Wire rope clip thimbles consist of both a thimble and a wire rope clip, working together to securely fasten the wire rope in place. They are commonly employed in applications where preventing slippage is crucial. Lastly, we have swage thimbles that are crimped or swaged onto the wire rope, creating a strong and permanent attachment. They are commonly used when a reliable and secure connection is required. To ensure you choose the most suitable stainless steel wire rope thimble for your specific needs, it is essential to consider the requirements of your application and consult with a knowledgeable supplier or engineer.
- There are primarily two wire drawing processes used for stainless steel wire production: cold drawing and hot drawing. Cold drawing involves pulling the stainless steel rod or wire through a series of dies at room temperature, which helps in reducing its diameter and increasing its length. This process is commonly used for smaller diameter wires and provides excellent surface finish. On the other hand, hot drawing involves heating the stainless steel rod or wire to a specific temperature and then drawing it through dies. This process is suitable for larger diameter wires and helps in reducing the overall production time. Both processes play a crucial role in producing high-quality stainless steel wires with different diameters and properties.
- Yes, stainless steel wire can be used for piano wire. While traditional piano wire is made from high-carbon steel for its strength and elasticity, stainless steel wire can also be used as a suitable alternative. Stainless steel wire offers excellent corrosion resistance, making it ideal for environments with high humidity or exposure to moisture. It also possesses good tensile strength and elasticity, which are essential qualities for piano wire. However, it is worth noting that stainless steel wire may have slightly different acoustic properties compared to traditional piano wire, which could affect the sound produced by the piano.
- The sizes of stainless steel wire commonly used depend on the application and industry requirements. Stainless steel wire comes in a wide range of diameters, usually between 0.001 inches (0.0254 mm) and 0.375 inches (9.525 mm), and sometimes even thicker for specialized uses. For general purposes, stainless steel wire sizes typically range from 0.020 inches (0.508 mm) to 0.080 inches (2.032 mm) in diameter. These sizes are commonly used in construction, automotive, and manufacturing industries for various applications such as wire mesh, springs, fasteners, and electrical components. In certain specialized applications like medical devices or intricate electronic components, stainless steel wire with diameters as small as 0.001 inches (0.0254 mm) may be necessary. On the other hand, heavy-duty industrial applications might require stainless steel wire with diameters larger than 0.375 inches (9.525 mm). It's important to note that stainless steel wire is available in different grades, each with its own unique properties and suitable uses. The most common grades are 304, 316, and 316L stainless steel, which have different levels of corrosion resistance, tensile strength, and temperature resistance. These factors can influence the choice of wire diameter for specific applications. Ultimately, the selection of stainless steel wire size depends on the intended use and specific requirements of the project or application. Seeking advice from a trusted supplier or industry expert can help determine the appropriate wire size for optimal performance and durability.
- Stainless steel wire proves to be a highly suitable option for marine environments. Its corrosion resistance is widely acknowledged, which is of utmost importance in such settings due to the abundance of salt, moisture, and other corrosive elements. Specifically designed to endure these harsh conditions without succumbing to rust or corrosion, stainless steel wire finds extensive use in marine applications like rigging, boat fittings, fishing equipment, and marine structures. Furthermore, its remarkable strength and durability enable it to withstand the mechanical stresses and strains encountered in marine environments. As a result, stainless steel wire emerges as a dependable and enduring choice for marine applications.
- There are several types of stainless steel wire commonly used in wire baskets, including 304, 316, and 430 grades. Each grade offers different levels of corrosion resistance, strength, and durability, making them suitable for various applications. 304 stainless steel is the most commonly used grade for wire baskets due to its excellent corrosion resistance and versatility. 316 stainless steel is preferred for applications requiring superior corrosion resistance, such as in marine or coastal environments. On the other hand, 430 stainless steel is a lower-cost option with good corrosion resistance in indoor or mildly corrosive environments.
- There are several different types of stainless steel wire rope clamps, including the U-bolt style, saddle style, and clip style clamps. Each type offers unique advantages and is designed to securely hold wire rope in place, providing a reliable connection.
- Compared to other wire types, stainless steel wire is generally not easily bent. Its stiffness and resistance to bending are well-known due to its high strength and durability. Successful bending of stainless steel wire requires a significant amount of force and the use of specialized tools. However, it is worth noting that the flexibility of stainless steel wire can vary depending on its thickness or gauge. Thinner gauges of stainless steel wire tend to be more flexible and easier to bend, whereas thicker gauges are more rigid and challenging to manipulate. Therefore, careful consideration of the intended application and the specific thickness of the wire is crucial for determining its bendability.
- Q:What is brushed stainless steel?
- Generally speaking, most of the stainless steel surface treatment suitable for throwing Matt, bright and mirror, there are very few suitable for drawing, these are suitable for drawing stainless steel, commonly known as "brushed stainless steel."
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$5.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 50，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like