Steel Fiber Grade:
The grades of steel fiber should be suitably selected based on the temperature and atmosphere.
Physical, Mechanical and corrosion resistant properties of stainless steel fiber
Melting Point Range ℃
Elastic modulus at 870℃
Tensile strength at 870℃
Thermal expansion coefficient at
870℃ 10-6 /℃
Heat conductance at 500℃
Specific gravity at romm temperature, g/cm³
Loss of weight (%) after 1000 hours of circulating oxidization at 982℃(%)
*Violent circulating state in air
Temperature of oxidation，℃,continuous state
Corrosion in H2S,Mil/yr
Recommended max operating temperature when it is used in SO2℃
Corrosion in natural gas at 815℃
Corrosion in coking coal gas at 982℃
Nitrogenization in anhydrous ammonia at 525℃
Corrosion by CH2 at 454℃, Mil/yr
Carbon pick-up of alloy % with solids carbonized at 982℃ for 24 hours and 40 times of circulations, %
- Q:Stainless steel 304 work teeth, easy to break the silk work?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.
- Q:Can stainless steel and nickel titanium wire be welded together?
- Then the rest is the way to the welder, welding carbon steel, stainless steel used techniques have to practice the nickel nickel welding material, after all.
- Q:Is stainless steel drawing panel stainless steel?
- Drawing process will to some extent lose the thickness of stainless steel plate, usually at 0.1~0.2mm. In addition, because the human body, especially the palm has a relatively strong oil and sweat secretion, stainless steel wire drawing board often hand touch will leave a more obvious fingerprints, regular scrub.
- Q:Can stainless steel welding rod replace argon arc welding wire?
- As long as the stainless steel electrode material is the same or similar to the base metal, the electrode coating can be used as stainless steel welding wire.
- Q:Stainless steel how to make copper imitation drawing effect?
- Draw the wire first, and then send it to the color. Look, the product you want is made of stainless steel. Stainless steel products, processing line is yao.
- Q:Which kind of stainless steel welding wire is good? Is there any special regulation?
- When welding ultra low carbon stainless steel, the corresponding ultra low carbon welding wire should be adopted, such as HOOCr19Ni9, etc. the flux can be melted or sintered. The oxidation of the flux is required to reduce the burning loss of the alloy elements.
- Q:Where are the stainless steel screws?
- The key is to consider the use and the price. Stainless steel screws are more expensive.
- Q:443 short silk hairline stainless steel 443 what does that mean?
- 443 stainless steel is a ferritic stainless steel is now generally used to replace 304, rust resistance and processing performance and is 304, the comprehensive promotion in electrical appliances, utensils, kitchen equipment, elevator, oven manufacture etc..
- Q:What's wrong with the stainless steel wire bending?
- Manual welding is one of the most common welding method is very easy to use. The arc length is adjusted by hand, welding gap between depending on the size of the workpiece and the same time, as the carrier of the arc welding and welding filler materials in use.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of wire drawing stainless steel?
- Summary, stainless steel wire drawing is on the market is more common of a conventional plate, that is, a straight line covered with the entire stainless steel plate. The 8K mirror panel is the same as glass mirror. Stainless steel wire drawing is through the abrasive belt sanding out of effect, relatively simple, and the speed is very fast. The 8K mirror panel requires more than 8 sets of machines, first coarse sand, and then eliminate the grinding head, flowers and other operations to complete mirror effect, relatively speaking, mirror is much more complicated, and the quality of the market is different.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range