304 Stainless Steel Wire
Application Of 304 Stainless Steel Wire
With bright surface, slight magnetism and no cracks on forming, is widely used in bicycle fittings, kitchen and sanitation tools, goods shelf, pet cages, gill racks, decorative handles and baskets, food and medical machinery accesses, etc.
Genral Information Of 304 Stainless Steel Wire
SS 200,300,400 series
Fortune 500, SGS, ISO 9001:2008
Salt Spray over200 hours
Within 20 days
Reel, wooden box or according to your requirement
China Main Port or CIF ANY PORT
Tie wire, pins, lashing, forming wire, filters, gaskets, elevators, safety wire, shaped and flat wire, conveyors, jewelry, springs, brush welding, electrical, wire line, craft and many more applications.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel tube polishing and stainless steel wire drawing?
- Polishing machine is equipped with polishing wheel. When polishing, polishing wheel rotation speed steel surface and the polishing wheel friction heat pipe to improve the plasticity, polishing force, surface plastic deformation, the convex part is down, and flow to the concave, the surface roughness decreases. In addition, the chemical composition of the polishing tube and the polishing medium are chemically reacted with the polished metal during the polishing process, so that the polishing effect is greatly enhanced.
- Q:Which is good, copper wire stop valve and stainless steel wire stop valve?
- The copper cut-off valve is cracking, but the price comparison of stainless steel valve copper valve may be a cheap price, you can buy 2-3 stainless steel valve copper valve, mainly to see whether you think that if the budget is enough.
- Q:Can stainless steel screws be heat treated?
- The key is to look at is the kind of stainless steel stainless steel screws, stainless steel consists of ferrite stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel, martensitic stainless steel, precipitation hardening stainless steel, if the former is two kinds, namely ferrite stainless steel and austenitic stainless steel screws are generally not strengthened by heat treatment, after two kinds of martensitic stainless steel, precipitation hardening stainless steel can be strengthened by heat treatment.
- Q:Is brushed stainless steel harmful to the body?
- See demand! Generally harmless! Wire drawing is only a kind of processing technology, mainly depends on whether the substrate is harmful to the body! Conventional stainless steel can be used as food containers!
- Q:Why does the 304 stainless steel wire produce magnetism when it is stretched?
- The fundamental cause of magnetism:1: the austenite microstructure is partly transformed into martensite;2: in the process of stretching, resulting in dislocation, resulting in residual stress
- Q:What is stainless steel wire drawing tube?
- Stainless steel drawing tube is in the stainless steel pipe surface, and then drawing treatment, forming such as hair lines in general, so that the surface looks more beautiful, widely used in decorative decoration
- Q:Formula for calculating weight of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel rod, steel wire, theoretical calculation formula* diameter * diameter * 0.00609 = kg/m (for 410420 420J2 430431)For example: of 5050 * 50 * 0.00609=15.23Kg/ M* diameter * diameter * 0.00623 = kg/m (for 301303304316 316L 321)For example: of 5050 * 50 * 0.00623=15.575Kg/ MStainless steel profile, theoretical calculation formulaThe six corners of edge to edge bar * * 0.0069=Kg/ MThe square bar edge width * width * 0.00793=Kg/ M
- Q:How can stainless steel screws bite?
- The product does not have the correct choice, before use should confirm the mechanical properties of the products can meet the application requirements (such as safety load and tensile strength of the screw nut, screw length) also should be appropriate, to tighten the nut after exposing one to two teeth from prevail.
- Q:The use of stainless steel side silk
- I'll show you a way out. It's definitely a good prospect: you're not asking too much!For stainless steel chain mills, they usually buy billets, which are rolled to a specific width to improve utilization. If your width is right and the price is good, the two companies can cooperate for a long time.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel screws and galvanized screws? Why are galvanized screws good?
- Comprehensive protection: each part of the plating can be plated with zinc, which can be fully protected even in depressions, sharp corners and hidden places;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$1 million
||Asia, Middle East,America
||CE, CCC, ISO90001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range