304 Stainless Steel Pipe
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
304 stainless steel pipe price list
Introduction of grade 304
304 stainless steel material is a kind of common stainless steel materials, corrosion prevention is better than 200 series stainless steel materials. High resistance to high temperature is also better, it can reach to 1000-1200 degrees. 304 stainless steel has good corrosion,corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular corrosion. For oxidizing acid, obtained in the experiment, the concentration of 65% or less under the boiling temperature of nitric acid, 304 stainless steel has a strong corrosion resistance. To most organic and inorganic acid and alkali solution with good corrosion resistance ability.
Some details of our products
|304 stainless steel pipe price list
|304; sus304; 1.4301;
|8k, ba, hl
hot rolled stainless steel sheet, hot rolled stainless steel coil, hot rolled flat steel,cold rolled stainless steel sheet, cold rolled stainless steel coil, Industrial tube, decorative tube
|304 stainless steel pipe price list
|1. 30%T/T in advance ,the balance against the B/L copy
2. 30%T/T in advance ,the balance against the L/C at sight
3. 100%L/C at sight
|1.10 days after receiving the deposit of T/T
2.10 days after receiving the L/C original
|Standard Export Packing
- The difference between nominal diameter and actual diameter in stainless steel pipes lies in their respective definitions and practical applications. Nominal diameter, also known as nominal size, refers to the designation given to a pipe based on its approximate internal diameter. It is a standardized measurement used in industry to facilitate communication and categorization of pipes. The nominal diameter is typically expressed in inches or millimeters, and it is often rounded to the nearest whole number. For example, a pipe with a nominal diameter of 2 inches would typically have an internal diameter close to, but not exactly, 2 inches. On the other hand, actual diameter refers to the precise measurement of the internal diameter of a stainless steel pipe. It is determined by physically measuring the inside diameter using tools such as calipers or a micrometer. The actual diameter provides an accurate measurement of the pipe's internal size, allowing for precise calculations and fitting purposes. The difference between nominal diameter and actual diameter can vary depending on the manufacturing process and the specific tolerances of the stainless steel pipes. In general, the actual diameter is slightly smaller than the nominal diameter due to factors such as the thickness of the pipe's walls and the manufacturing tolerances. The difference between the two measurements is known as the nominal wall thickness. Understanding the difference between nominal diameter and actual diameter is crucial in various industries, especially in plumbing, construction, and engineering. It helps ensure that pipes are correctly selected, installed, and connected, avoiding any potential issues related to misalignment, leakage, or improper fittings. Therefore, it is important to consider both the nominal diameter and actual diameter when working with stainless steel pipes to ensure the proper functioning and structural integrity of the system.
- The main difference between satin and brushed finishes in stainless steel pipes lies in their appearance. Satin finishes have a smooth and glossy surface, resembling the sheen of silk, while brushed finishes have a textured and matte appearance, created through the use of abrasive materials.
- Indeed, abrasive media finds stainless steel pipes to be a fitting option. Renowned for its impressive strength and resistance to corrosion, stainless steel proves to be an ideal material for managing abrasive substances. The sleek surface of stainless steel pipes aids in diminishing friction and lessening the damage caused by abrasive particles. Moreover, stainless steel pipes exhibit the ability to endure elevated pressures and temperatures, rendering them suitable for diverse industrial functions encompassing abrasive media, such as mining, chemical processing, and wastewater treatment. In summary, stainless steel pipes stand as a dependable and enduring selection for the transportation of abrasive media.
- Yes, stainless steel pipes are suitable for solar power systems. Stainless steel is highly resistant to corrosion, making it an excellent choice for solar power systems that are exposed to outdoor elements. Additionally, stainless steel pipes have high thermal conductivity, which helps in efficiently transferring heat in solar water heating systems.
- Various types of stainless steel pipe gaskets are available to meet specific requirements and needs. Some commonly used types are: 1. Ring Type Joint (RTJ) Gaskets: These gaskets are ideal for high-pressure applications and can withstand extreme temperatures and pressures. They consist of a metallic ring with a soft sealing layer, ensuring a secure and reliable seal. 2. Spiral Wound Gaskets: These gaskets are created by winding a metal strip and filler material in a spiral shape. The metal strip provides strength and stability, while the filler material guarantees a proper seal. They are suitable for various applications, including environments with high temperature and pressure. 3. Metal Jacketed Gaskets: These gaskets have a soft filler material enclosed in a metal jacket, providing additional strength and protection. They are commonly used in high-pressure applications, especially in flange connections. 4. Camprofile Gaskets: These gaskets have a metal core with concentric grooves on both sides. The grooves are filled with a soft sealing material, ensuring effective sealing. They are commonly used in applications requiring resistance to high temperatures and pressures. 5. Double Jacketed Gaskets: These gaskets consist of two metal jackets with a soft filler material in between. This design enhances the sealing performance and is preferred for applications involving high temperatures, pressures, and corrosive environments. 6. Elastomeric Gaskets: These gaskets are made from elastomeric materials like rubber or silicone. They are commonly used in low-pressure applications and offer excellent sealing properties. They are cost-effective and easy to install. To ensure the correct gasket is chosen for a specific application, it is crucial to consider factors such as temperature, pressure, and the nature of the fluid being transported. Seeking guidance from a knowledgeable supplier or engineer can help in making the appropriate selection.
- Yes, stainless steel pipes can be used for desalination plants. Stainless steel is a highly corrosion-resistant material, which makes it suitable for use in desalination plants where the water contains high levels of salt and other corrosive substances. The high corrosion resistance of stainless steel pipes helps to prevent the buildup of scale and the formation of rust, ensuring the longevity and efficiency of the desalination plant. Additionally, stainless steel pipes are also known for their high strength and durability, which can withstand the high pressure and temperature conditions often found in desalination plants. Overall, stainless steel pipes are an ideal choice for desalination plants due to their corrosion resistance, strength, and durability.
- The main difference between 304 and 304L stainless steel pipes is the carbon content. 304L has a lower carbon content, which makes it more suitable for welding applications as it reduces the risk of carbide precipitation and subsequent corrosion. Additionally, this lower carbon content also enhances the resistance to sensitization during heat treatment processes.
- Seamless stainless steel pipes are manufactured without any welding seams, while double submerged arc welded stainless steel pipes are made by joining two separate pieces of steel using a welding process. The main difference between these two types of pipes lies in their manufacturing process and the resulting characteristics. Seamless stainless steel pipes are produced by piercing a solid cylindrical billet of stainless steel and then rolling it into a seamless tube. This process ensures that there are no welds or seams in the pipe, offering a smooth and continuous surface. Seamless pipes are generally considered to have higher strength and corrosion resistance due to the absence of potential weak points created by welding. On the other hand, double submerged arc welded stainless steel pipes are made by aligning and welding two separate steel plates using a submerged arc welding process. This welding method involves using a flux to protect the weld area from atmospheric contamination. The two plates are then joined together to form a pipe by passing them through a set of rollers. Double submerged arc welded pipes have a visible weld seam along their length. In terms of characteristics, seamless stainless steel pipes are generally preferred in applications where high pressure, high temperature, or corrosive environments are present. The absence of welds eliminates the risk of leakage and enhances the overall structural integrity of the pipe. Double submerged arc welded stainless steel pipes, on the other hand, are often used in applications where cost is a significant factor. These pipes are typically less expensive to produce compared to seamless pipes and are commonly used in industries such as oil and gas, petrochemical, and water distribution. In summary, the main difference between seamless and double submerged arc welded stainless steel pipes lies in their manufacturing process and resulting characteristics. Seamless pipes are made without any welding seams, offering a smooth and continuous surface, while double submerged arc welded pipes are created by joining two separate steel plates using a welding process, resulting in a visible weld seam. The choice between these types of pipes depends on factors such as cost, application requirements, and the level of strength and corrosion resistance needed.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe chamfering how to process?
- If the amount of larger or longer steel pipe, you can buy a dedicated handheld steel pipe chamfering tool, called "steel chamfering machine"". This is much more efficient than using a lathe.
- Indeed, sewage and wastewater systems can make use of stainless steel pipes. Stainless steel is renowned for its exceptional resistance to corrosion, rendering it highly suitable for water and sewage-related purposes. Its ability to withstand rust, corrosion, and chemical reactions ensures an extended lifespan while reducing the necessity for frequent replacements. Moreover, stainless steel pipes possess a smooth surface that hinders the accumulation of debris and facilitates effortless cleaning. Furthermore, stainless steel is impermeable, preventing the growth of harmful bacteria and fungi, thus contributing to its hygienic nature and suitability for sewage and wastewater systems. The durability, dependability, and capacity to withstand harsh environmental conditions make stainless steel pipes a favored choice for such applications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like