Stainless Steel Flats-XSTEEL
Details of Stainless Steel Flat Bar:
Thickness: 3mm - 15mm
Width: 25mm - 120mm
Inch Thickness: 1/8" - 5/8"mm
Width: 1" - 4.1/2"mm
Standard: ASTM A276/484M ，EN 10058/DIN 1017
Advantages of Stainless Steel Flat Bar :
1* All products are made of high quality material
2* More than 300 patterns
3* Favouable price&Considerable service
4* Fast delivery
5* Quickest and most efficient response to your inquiry
Specifications of Stainless Steel Flat Bar :
1. Prime stainless steel bar
2. Raw materials from TG
3. Independent factory
4. Deliverd within 3-7 days
5. Best service
- Q:Can stainless steel water pipes be cooled and bent?
- Stainless steel pipe is a kind of hollow long strip round steel, mainly used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, machinery, instrument and other industrial pipeline and mechanical structure parts.
- Q:How thick is the 3 stainless steel tube?
- 3 thicknesses representing 3 mm wall thickness
- Q:Does stainless steel pipe belong to hardware?
- Belong to. Hardware: refers to gold, silver, copper, iron, tin, five metal materials called. Stainless steel pipe is a kind of hollow long strip round steel.
- Q:Stainless steel pipes can not be less than the amount of chromium
- The chromium content of stainless steel is generally not less than said first why stainless steel tube is not easy to rust 12%-304 stainless steel tube, then why stainless steel will rust stainless steel is not easy to have a great relationship with the composition of stainless steel rust. In addition to iron, stainless steel contains chromium, nickel, aluminum, silicon and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel decorative pipes and polished stainless steel pipes?
- Stainless steel decorative tubes are mainly used for decoration, such as railings, staircases, hand guards, railings, windows and so on, the wall thickness is very thin,Polished stainless steel pipe is not the same, the industry can also be used, that is, just made out, some rough, not smooth, so polished under the smooth, according to customer needs.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe chamfering how to process?
- Chamfering machine is a kind of small precision machine tool which is specialized in mould manufacture, hardware machinery, machine tool manufacturing, hydraulic parts, valve manufacturing, textile machinery chamfering and milling, planing and other processing methods.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe 301 material and 304 material what is the difference?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability)
- Q:The difference between stainless steel pipe and stainless steel composite pipe
- Stainless steel composite pipe is made of stainless steel and carbon steel two kinds of metal materials with new materials nondestructive pressure synchronization into the compound, both stainless steel corrosion and excellent wear and beautiful appearance, good bending strength and impact resistance of carbon steel.
- Q:Stainless steel welded pipe or seamless pipe expensive?
- Stainless steel is generally divided into three categories: martensitic stainless steel, ferritic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel. The price is roughly the same order as stainless steel. But each category has a cheaper and more expensive one, and the difference can be great.
- Q:Stainless steel heating oven tube after treatment is heating blue will not be red?
- When the power is not enough, his argument is clearly untenable, and technology is a kind of metal surface treatment. Heating 250 degrees is not red, can not say is not normal, only can meet your work requirements, no problem.
Our company has large advantage on inventory, complete specifications, timely delivery, high quality low price,Our customers widely distributed in chemical, aerospace, aviation , elevators, air conditioning, medical equipment, kitchen appliances, pharmaceutical water supply equipment, food machinery, petroleum, power generation, construction, decoration and metal processing industries. The company has advanced production equipment, excellent means of detection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||China, East Asia,
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range