304 Stainless Steel Flats
AISI, GB, JIS, ASTM, DIN, EN
4. Length: 2m-6m
5. Craft: HRAP, or cold drawn
6. Stainless Steel Flat Bar Surface: Pickling or polished
7. MOQ: 1000kg
8. Delivery: within 20 days
9. Package: Waterproof with tape
These products are widely supplied to areas of machine made industry, chemical industry, shipping industry,architecture, food industry, household products etc
Stainless Steel Flat Bar
Diameter (Round bar)
Size (Square bar)
Size (Flat Bar)
Size (Angle Bar)
6 x 6mm ~ 50 x 50mm
25 x 25mm ~ 100 x 100mm
Stainless steel Round/flat/square/angle/hexagonal bar
Thickness (Flat Bar)
Width (Flat Bar)
Thickness (Angle Bar)
0.5mm ~ 150mm
100mm ~ 120mm
3.0mm ~ 120mm
FOB/CIF/CNF or as required
6m,5.8m,4m as required
kitchen and sanitary wares , and Structural use high strength components,furniture
handles , handrails , electroplating and electrolyzing pendants , foods, electron ,
petroleum , construction and decoration , etc
L/C,T/T,Western Union,or as required.
Export standard package
If you are interested in our products,please feel free to contact me.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe welding interface leakage, how can we not leak?
- Protection gas flow, current and voltage should be chosen according to process;
- Q:Disadvantages of stainless steel tubes
- Aluminum plastic composite pipe is a kind of pipe material that is more popular at present. Because of its light weight, durability and convenient construction, it is more suitable to be used in home decoration. The main drawback is that when used as a hot water pipe, due to long-term thermal expansion and cold contraction, it will cause the wall of the pipe to be dislocated so as to cause leakage.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel pipe or stainless steel composite pipe?
- Stainless steel tube, the whole pipe is stainless steel lighter, bearing capacity, there is no composite pipe, but it is not easy to embroider,
- Q:The difference between stainless steel pipe and stainless steel composite pipe
- Stainless steel pipe is a kind of hollow long strip round steel, mainly used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, machinery, instrument and other industrial pipeline and mechanical structure parts. In addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of mechanical parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:Water and electricity thin wall stainless steel tube 304 material delta 2 what does that mean?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series of stainless steel material stronger.
- Q:How much is one ton of stainless steel pipe?
- Basically, each shop is not the same, each place is not the same, you can ask more about the goods than three?
- Q:Mechanical properties of stainless steel tubes
- The phenomenon of deformation due to external forces increases with time is called creep. At a certain temperature, especially at high temperature, the greater the load, the faster the creep occurs. Under a certain load, the higher the temperature and the longer the time, the greater the possibility of creep. On the contrary, the lower the temperature and the slower the creep rate, the less creep is when the temperature is low to a certain temperature. This minimum temperature varies according to the type of steel. In general, pure iron is at about 330 degrees, while stainless steel has been strengthened by various measures, so the temperature is above 550.
- Q:Why can stainless steel pipes be welded by argon arc welding?
- Argon arc welding arc welding, convenient operation and observation; electrode loss is small, easy to maintain the arc length, welding flux free, coating layer, so it is easy to realize mechanization and automation; argon arc welding welding can almost all metals, especially some refractory metal, oxidizable metals, such as magnesium, titanium, molybdenum zirconium and aluminum and its alloys; by the welding location restrictions, can be used for all position welding.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of PPR lined stainless steel pipe and PPR aluminium plastic pipe
- PP-R aluminium plastic steady tubePP-R aluminium plastic steady tube is a composite pipe made of PP-R tube and aluminum layer. It is based on maintaining the original PP-R tube size unchanged, using hot melt adhesive technology on the outer surface and the thickness of 0.15-0.25mm aluminum strip under high temperature organic adhesive, then coated with 0.2mm around the PP-R (or PE) protective layer produced. It has five layers of polypropylene, aluminum, gum and polypropylene. Its intermediate aluminum layer acts as a strengthening agent to combine PP-R plastic with metal. It also has flexibility of plastic pipe and rigidity of metal tube. Through the integration of aluminum layer to achieve stable mechanical properties, with higher strength and better resistance to high temperature.Advantage：PP-R steady-state aluminum plastic pipe into the PP-R tube and the metal tube in one of the advantages, at the same time with PP-R tube health and sealing and metal pipe rigidity, forming a unique superior general plastic pipe has special properties, linear expansion coefficient, impervious to physical properties of oxygen, anti UV, high strength, high temperature resistance so excellent.
- Q:Why pickling before cleaning stainless steel pipe oil?
- Remove the welding slag, dust particles, impurities, oil and other pollutants produced in the installation, so as to avoid polluting the oil products.Avoid polluting oil products.
The annual output of our company is about 10,000 tons. Referring to advanced produciton technology of Japan and Germany, we impove product quality continuously, and our products are widely used in construction, machinery, food, medical and other industries for domestic and international end-use market-oriented enterprises. The quality of our products and services have won the praise from customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||above US$3 million
||East Asia, Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||above 10 people
||about 50000 square meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range