201 2B Stainless Steel Strips
1. Chemical composition of 201 2B Stainless Steel Strips
2. Mechanical properties of 201 2B Stainless Steel Strips
AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Width: 1000mm or 1219mm or 1240mm for cold rolled, 1500mm for hot rolled.
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQ: 1 Ton
7. Payment terms:T/T or L/C
Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip, or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time:
Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
If you have any question or demand, pls feel free to contact me.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel taps and ordinary taps?
- The quality of stainless steel taps is different from that of ordinary taps, and special taps usually have coatings (such as TiN, etc.).
- Q:Will stainless steel of hair rust?
- Will not rust, rust is caused by the surface is not clean
- Q:The difference between high gloss wire drawing and stainless steel drawing panel
- High light refers to stainless steel, stainless steel surface fineness reflective processing, and of course materials and postprocessing are involved, the simple point is like a mirror or silver surface like stainless steel, used for decoration, luxury door handrails, etc.,
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing plate, matte stainless steel is the same
- Oil is brushed stainless steel cold rolling (2B/BA surface), by grinding unit (steel coil) after processing the metal surface, due to the use of rolling oil cooling in the grinding process, commonly known as oil scrub, by abrasive belt surface NO.3/NO.4 (usually short hair lines) and HL (drawing filament hairline). After the polishing unit (plate grinding machine), the rear surface usually has a 8K surface (mirror panel), such as surface coating, etching and other treatment, will be different surfaces and patterns, to meet the needs of different users. These are surface treatment of cold-rolled finished products for obtaining different stainless steel surfaces. Any dirt will be attached to the surface of Wat, stainless steel products after processing any surface is no exception. If not easy to adhere to dirt, usually surface coating treatment (such as anti fingerprint processing, etc.), easy to clean.
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized iron wire and stainless steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire is pulled out of stainless steel wire, will not rust, tough, but not easy to shape (bending), the cost is high,
- Q:What is the minimum diameter of stainless steel wire? Do you have a price smaller than 10 microns? Where can I sell it?
- I'm sorry, at present, industrial grade stainless steel wire can only reach 0.05mm, that is, 50 microns.
- Q:How can stainless steel and copper wire be welded?
- Stainless steel and copper wire welding can be brazed, and brazing, according to the temperature can be divided into cryogenic soft brazing and high temperature hard brazing.
- Q:Why is there stainless steel bright silk, what is the difference between it and stainless steel wire?
- Metal wire drawing stress state for two to stress was tensile stress to three principal stress state, and it is three to compress the main stress state of stress was compared, the metal wire drawing easier to reach the state of plastic deformation. The deformation state of the drawing is two, the compression deformation is always the three main deformation state of the tensile deformation, which is disadvantageous to the plasticity of the metal material, and it is easy to produce and expose the surface defects. The deformation of wire drawing process is limited by its safety factor, and the number of drawing passes is smaller when the secondary deformation is smaller. Therefore, multi pass continuous high-speed drawing is often used in the production of wire.
- Q:What is stainless steel wire drawing tube?
- Straight silk is from top to bottom continuous lines, usually fixed wire drawing machine, workpiece before and after movement.
- Q:What kind of material does stainless steel screw thread and stainless steel cold heading wire generally use?
- Stainless steel screw thread and stainless steel cold heading wire, generally use 304M, 304HC, 316, three kinds of materials, is the 300 series of austenitic stainless steel is one of the most widely used materials. Each material obviously difference is: after cold processing, the material magnetism is 316<304HC<304M. 316, the material is resistant to chemical corrosion, corrosion resistance and sea water corrosion resistance, relative to 304M and 304HC to fine.
It is a comprehensive enterprise which specialized in melting of stainless steel, manufacturing of seamless steel pipes/tubes and stainless steel wire rod and sale.
Our products mainly contain stainless steel ingot, round steel, tube blank, parcel, finished pipes, wire rod, etc, which are of series 200 and series 300. We have most advanced equipment including 12-Ton intermediate frequency furnace, 15-Ton AOD Vessel, SPECTROMAX desk-top automatic spectrograph and ITON XLTXRF hand held type spectrogragh.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$1.6 million
||Europe, North America.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30 people
||Above 5000 square meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range