High Alumina Brick for EAF Rotary KIiln Al2O3≥75
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 24 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 6000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The refractoriness of high-alumina bricks is higher than that of fireclay bricks, reaching 1750~1790°C.
Excellent thermal shock resistance
High alumina bricks have excellent thermal shock resistance, so that it can withstand rapid changes in temperature without cracking.
Excellent slag resistance
The content of Al2O3 in high alumina bricks is high and can resist the erosion of acid slag. Good mechanical strength helps to resist mechanical stress such as thermal expansion and contraction.
Low Thermal Conductivity
Low thermal conductivity means they provide excellent insulation and help reduce heat loss.
- Q:What is the heat preservation material used in a laboratory furnace?
- Thermal insulation cotton is a high-purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder, chromium sand and other raw materials in the industrial furnace melting at high temperature, forming fluid. Then, compressed air is used to blow or use the wire throwing machine to turn the yarn into a fiber shape. After the cotton collector is collected, the cotton is formed into a heat preservation cotton.The high alumina brick is usually made of high alumina clinker with small amount of clay. After grinding, the high alumina brick is poured and shaped in the form of slurry by the way of gas generation or foam, and it is burnt at 1300~1500 DEG C. Sometimes industrial alumina can be used instead of some bauxite clinker. Used for lining and insulation of masonry kilns, as well as for areas where there is no strong, high temperature molten material erosion and erosion. When contacting the flame directly, the surface contact temperature shall not be higher than 1350 degrees centigrade.
- Q:Density of high alumina bricks
- The density of high alumina bricks is determined according to the price. The average density is between 2.3-2.5g/cm3. The higher the density, the higher the price, the higher the aluminum bricks are in the industry. More than 2.4 are required.
- Q:What are the lining structures of lime rotary kilns and what are the requirements for refractories?
- The rotary kiln lining structure of rotary kiln and requirements on refractories calcining active lime according to the general output is divided into Nissan 300t, 400 t, 600 t, 800 t, 1000 t, 12000 t of kiln type, calcining zone temperature at 1350 degrees celsius. The kiln is divided into a discharge end, a cooling zone, a burning zone, a preheating zone and a feeding end, and the temperature of each section of the kiln ranges from 1000 DEG C to 1350 DEG C, and the requirements for refractory materials are different. The kiln refractory materials not only to withstand the high temperature impact, but also need to bear the material erosion, kiln rotation stress produced, so not only on the physico-chemical properties of refractory materials have strict requirements, but also for the construction of brick should be strictly.
- Q:Which thermal shock stability of clay brick and high alumina brick is good?
- Generally, the thermal shock resistance of high alumina brick products is worse than that of clay brick products
- Q:How to reduce the harm caused by two times mullite in high alumina refractory material
- Prolong the sintering time and adjust the aluminum content of the high alumina brick.
- Q:What is the high temperature limit of refractory bricks and refractory soil?
- According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, ordinary brick, specific rotation. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature.
- Q:What are the high aluminum bricks made of?
- We specialize in the production of various LeiBao refractory refractory material, such as corundum, zirconia products, alumina hollow ball products, mullite products and so on.
- Q:How high can aluminum bricks expand at 80O degrees of heat?
- When an object is heated, the particle moves faster and thus occupies additional space. This phenomenon is called dilation.
- Q:What is the price of the first grade high alumina brick?
- The specifications and different prices, relatively large fluctuations of the main push of the refractory Dongxin high alumina brick high alumina brick prices generally around 3000 have various levels of Dongxin refractories
- Q:Application characteristics of high alumina brick
- Slag resistance. Due to the high alumina brick products in the three oxidation of two aluminum is neutral and high content, so this material products for acid-base slag corrosion resistance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like