Order On-line Tracking
|Grade:||1000 Series,2000 Series,7000 Series,6000 Series,5000 Series,4000 Series,3000 Series||Surface Treatment:||Powder Coating,Sand Blasted,Holographic Impression,Composited,Printed,Brushed,Enameled Wire,Oxidized,Color Coated,Mill Finish,Polished,Anodized,Embossed,Coated||Shape:||Round,T-Profile,Square,Angle,Hexagonal,Oval,Rectangular,Flat|
|Temper:||Hard,Half Hard,Soft,T351-T851,T351-T651,O-H112,T3-T8||Application:||Insulation Material,Liner & Wad,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Food,Glass Wall,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Decorations,Label & Tag,Seal & Closure|
Applications of Aluminum Foil, Aluminum Coil, Aluminum Products Wholesale:
1.Definition: The hot rolled steel sheet with raised pattern on surface. The raised pattern could be shaped as rhombus,bean or pea. There is not only one kind of pattern on the checkered steel sheet, but also a complex of two or more than two kinds of pattern on surface of one checkered steel sheet. It also could be called as grid steel sheet.
2.Character: The Hot Rolled Checkered Steel Plate possesses a variet of advantages, such as beauty in appearance,skip resistance and saving steel material.Generally speaking,in order to test the mechanical property or the quality of hot rolled checkered steel sheet, the shaping rate and the pattern height should be tested primarily.
3. In conclusion, the hot rolled checkered steel plate can usually be used in the industry of ship-building,boiler,automobil,tractor,train- building and architecture. In details, there are many demands for hot rolled checkered steel plate to make floor,ladder at workshop,work frame pedal,ship deck,car floor and so on.
Package & Delivery of Aluminum Foil, Aluminum Coil, Aluminum Products Wholesale:
1. The items to be prepared for packing include: narrow steel strip, crude steel belt or edge angle steel, kraft paper or galvanized sheet.
2. The hot rolled checkered steel plate should be wrapped with kraft paper or galvanized sheet ouside, and it should be bundled with narrow steel strip, three or two narrow steel strip in longitudinal direction,and the other three or two strips in transverse direction. Furthermore, in order to fix the hot rolled checkered steel plate and avoid the strip at edge shall be broken, the crude steel belt cut into square should be put under the narrow steel strip on the edge. Of course, the hot rolled checkered steel plate could be bundled without kraft paper or galvanized sheet. It depends on customer’s requirement.
3. In consideration of the transportaion from mill to loading port, the truck will be usually used. And the maximum quantity for each truck is 40mt.
4. All in all, we could do in accordance with customer's request.
|Alloy No.||Thickness |
|Packing : Export wooden pallets, wooden case|
|Standards:ASTM-B209. EN573-1, GB/T3880.1-2006|
|Quality of material: totally free from defects like white rust, oil patches, roll marks, edge damage, camber, dents, holes, break lines, scratches and free from coil set|
|Application : Mainly used insigns, billboards, building exterior decoration, bus body, high-rise buildings and factories wall decoration, kitchen sink, lamp, fan leaves, with pieces of electronic, chemical equipment, sheet metal processing parts, deep drawing or spinning hollowware, welding parts, heat exchangers, bell surface and disk, plate, kitchenware, decorations, reflective devices, ect|
|Delivery Time||15 days after 30% TT payment or receiving L/C copy|
|Kind attention : Specifications can be customized as the customer’s requirements.|
Production Flow of Aluminum Foil, Aluminum Coil, Aluminum Products Wholesale:
1.The steel raw materials are first melted in an electric furnace. They are subjected to at least 12 hours of intense heat.
2.The mixture is cast into either large rectangular blooms, slabs or bar-like billets, before taking on a semisolid form.
This initial form of steel is then processed via forming operations that include hot rolling into bars, wires, plates and slabs.
3.The steel is subjected to annealing. This is a heat treatment in which the metal is first heated and then cooled under extreme, controlled conditions. The metal is thus treated for internal stresses and is duly softened and strengthened. This processing is also referred to as 'age hardening'. It requires careful monitoring of temperature and heating and cooling times. The aging temperature affects metal properties massively; while lower temperatures cause high strength and low fracture toughness (i.e., more brittle than ductile), higher temperatures result in a tougher material of lower strength (i.e., more ductile than brittle). Rapid cooling can produce a tough steel with no significant loss in strength. The heat treatment given to stainless steel depends on the type and grade of steel being produced.
4. Annealing or the heat treatment can lead to the development of a precipitate, known as scale. The scale can be removed via several methods, such as pickling, (nitric-hydrofluoric acid bath),electrocleaning(application of an electric current, using phosphoric acid and a cathode), etc.
5. Descaling of the material is introduced into the manufacturing process at different times, depending on the type of steel being produced. While the bar and wire forms have to be additionally treated with hot rolling,forging and extruding, the sheet and strip forms go through annealing after hot rolling.
6. Cutting operations in the manufacturing process are essential in obtaining the desired shape and size of the end product. Mechanical cutting involves the use of guillotine knives and high-speed steel blades for blanking (punching out the shape by shearing) and nibbling (cutting out a series of overlapping holes). It is also cut via flame cutting, a process that involves the use of a flame generated by oxygen, propane and iron powder. The plasma jet cutting method uses an ionized gas column to melt and cut the metal.
6. Manufacturing end products involve further shaping via heat-rolling, pressing, forging and extrusion. The material is then joined via welding and given the desired shape.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|