Aluminium Foil and Foil Stocks in China
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 300 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
TEMPER: O H14 H16 H18 H22 H24 H26
SURFACE QUALITY: GOOD APPEARANCE WITH NO-CRACK AND WELL-DISTRIBUTE GRAIN
BUILD UP: TIGHT SLIT EDGES FREE FROM CRACKS, LAYER TO LAYER SHIFT NOT MORE THAN 2MM
FLATNESS:MILL FLATNESS COIL HAVING SLIGHT EDGE WAVINESS RATHER THAN CENTER BUCKLES SHALL BE ACCEPTABLE.
ROLLING PERFORMANCE: RE-ROLLABLE TO THE FINAL DESIRED GAUGES
STANDAR: GB/T 3198-2003
In North America, aluminium foil is known as aluminum foil. It was popularized by Reynolds Metals, the leading manufacturer in North America. In the United Kingdom and United States it is, informally, widely called tin foil, for historical reasons (similar to how aluminum cans are often still called "tin cans").Metallised films are sometimes mistaken for aluminium foil, but are actually polymer films coated with a thin layer of aluminium. In Australia, aluminium foil is widely called alfoil.
Annual production of aluminium foil was approximately 800,000 tonnes (880,000 tons) in Europe and 600,000 tonnes (660,000 tons) in the U.S. in 2003. Approximately 75% of aluminium foil is used for packaging offoods, cosmetics, and chemical products, and 25% used for industrial applications (e.g. thermal insulation, cables and electronics).
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A: All products offered byOKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
- Q:Aluminum reacts with chlorine gas to form aluminum chloride2AL(s)+3CL2(g)arrow2ALCL3(s)You are given 19.0g of aluminum and 24.0 g of chlorine gas.1 If you had excess chlorine, how many moles of aluminum chloride could be produced from 19.0g of aluminum?2 If you had excess aluminum, how many moles of aluminum chloride could be produced from 24.0g of chlorine gas,CO2?
- Q:Can any one give me some recepies for cooking a brisket??
- Before you insulate you really should reinforce the ceiling joists if you plan to use the space for storage2x4s are really not meant to support any more weight than the drywall, or in your case probably plaster, ceiling belowIf you continue to use the space for storage without beefing up the structure you are going to continue to get cracks at seams, drywall, or possibly have chunks of the plaster fall offSistered 2x6 beams would help a lotthen you could put down plywood above the insulationIt would be cleaner and provide a better sustained R value than before Fiberglass 2x6 unfaced batts are rated R 24Put that between the joists in the whole attic and cross lay more in areas that you don't on using for storageKeep in mind to allow for some space between the plywood sheets for some air movementIf you make it too tight without a moisture barrier towards the warm side, which you probably don't have, you are asking for mold issues in the future.
- Q:Why is there a Kosher symbol on Plastic bags and Aluminum foil.since they are not food ?
- Pipette tips, conical flask and distilled water can be sterilized by autoclave n as far as filter papers r concerned i think autoclving them n then drying them aseptically would be helpfulhope this answers ur question (^_^)
- Q:A nail driven into a board increases in temperature.If 60.0 % of the kinetic energy delivered by a 907 g hammer with a speed of 7.80 m/s is transformed into heat that flows into the nail and does not flow out, what is the increase in temperature of an 8.00 g aluminum nail after it is struck 10.0 times?please show work not just answer
- Calculate the kinetic energy of a 907 g hammer moving at 7.80 m/sUse the formula K 1/2 m v^2Take 60.0% of that energyUse it to increase the 8.00 g nail's temperature, using the specific heat of aluminumThe specific heat of aluminum is 0.91, which means that it takes 0.91 J of energy to raise a gram of aluminum's temperature by 1 degree KelvinMultiply by 10, to account for 10.0 strikesRound your answer to three significant figures, as all entries given have exactly three significant figuresGo ahead, do the calculation now that I've shown you exactly how to do it.
- Q:Hi, I need to vent my dryer to the outsideI have a crawl space under my house that I would like to run the vent hoseThe ideal location is about 15 feet awayIs it ok for the run to be this long?? Thanks for your time.pb4sc
- I recommend depleted uraniumIt will give your boat that glow of success.
- Q:Can I use carbon paper and then go over the transfer with a marker?I'm trying to label and decorate an aluminum electronics panel (guitar stomp box), and want to put some graphics on it without silk screening, etching, etcAny ideas on how to trace images onto it? Once I trace the picture, I can go over it with colored sharpies.Thanks!
- AAluminum, it would lose 3 electrons to have the same configuration as Neon
- Q:So my mom has been trying to make chocolate shot glasses, we have tried everything and just cannot get the hang of itwe bought plastic shot glassesThey freeze nicely and look GREAT but when we try to take them out of the plastic, they breakSomeone please help with a step by step (preferably) or any notes tips anything that will help!!!
- Get shot glass and coat it with a coating of melted chocolateput in the refrigerator and enable it set updetermine you coat the glass with a non-stick spray or oilwhilst the 1st coat is demanding do yet another coat and so on till you get a thick shellgently oh so gently start to loosen the chocolate off the glassin case you have sufferers you're able to try this if no longer go on your nearest bakery and characteristic them do it.
- Q:I have been doing a lot of research lately and have decided to purchase a MacBook for my first laptopI know that I want a 13'' model, leaving me the option of a MacBook or the entry level MacBook Pro.My question is, are there any advantages to having a laptop made of aluminum? What are temperatures like in aluminum laptops in comparison to temperatures in plastic ones? Is aluminum considerably more sturdy than plastic in this case? I would figure that aluminum would have the possibly of denting, have scratches show up more, and be more of a pain to cleanWhat are the pros to owning a laptop made of aluminum?Thank you.
- Nicely I'm a boy but I think on us boys, short hair is actually always betterLong hair doesn't ALWAYS show a sign of dominanceA person see most other guys with long hair that doesn't look like they will can fightFor example there will be a boy in my school with very long blonde hair.
- Q:how can you use foil pans in convection ovens?
- In a standard CONVECTION oven, yesIn a Microwave convection oven no! Convection just refers to a built in fan that the unit has-usually located in the back wall of the oven- that disperses the heat for faster, even cooking of the foodIn a microwave though, you would get sparks with any type of metalSo even though it says convection in a microwave, stay away from aluminum or any metal In a regular oven with convection, no problem.
- Q:I just adopted a kitten 2 days ago and her foster said she was litter box trained and when we got home I put her in the litter box and she wentLater at night I was about to lay down and I saw her scratching my bed so I knew she had peedI washed the sheets and now she peed on my bed again this morning! I bought a litterbox that has a cover and a doorI took the cover off so now it is open on topI have been placing her in the litter box when I think she has to go potty and she goes so I don't know why she's peeing on my bed?! The litter box is in my room.
- Over 4 feet 9 inches.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like