Aluminium Jumbo Foil Roll for Food Container of Airplane Meals
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 3 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Description of Aluminium Jumbo Foil Roll for Food Container of Airplane Meals
*Waterproof and acid attacks
*Surface: With or without gloss/mat effect
*Printed: clear, fastness, non-fade in high-temperature heat seal process
2.Why you want to choose us?
We've been specialized in aluminium foil for more than ten years, we know this product very well, we know what is good, what is the market price.
3.Specification and Application of Aluminium Jumbo Foil Roll for Food Container of Airplane Meals
Material (alloy): 8011
Aluminm is lighter in weight and more cost effective than copper.
Thicker film substrates provide higher dielectric and tensile strength.
Thicker foil substrates provide higher conductivity and tensile strength, and lower signal attenuation.
Tips: product width size is divided according to customers’ needs.
1) What is your delivery time?
Our regular production time is over 30 days, It depends on the order quantity also.
2) What is your payment term?
We accept T/T, LC at sight, Usance LC 30, 60, 90, 120, 180 DAYS.
3) What is your price structure?
Our foil price is based on Shanghai Metal Price(SMM), not LME, but we could offer LME+ Conversion for your reference.
4) What is your Delivery term?
We do FOB, CFR, CIF, we don't do DDP.
5) Could you offer sample?
We could offer sample as your requirement. A4 Size sample is free for you, for bigger roll sample, it depends on the coil weight.
- Q:My best friends(twins) party is tomorrow and I have maybe an idea of what to get one of them, but i want to make it creative.like giving it to him in some type of container, but i dont know how to decorate it.then i need ideas of what to get the other twinThey are boys turning 16Any ideas? Please.
- 16 yr olds ey?Guys too,well if they are now driving car acessories are cool.CD's, anything electronic really, walkie-talkies, books that interest them, cool clocks, etcwrapping or packaging can be fun.)Try comic papers as gift wrap,or.shoe boxes,use aluminum foil as wrap, or put the object to be wrapped in a completely different package it came in.like a money card inside of a Christmas cookie tin, or a car freshner inside of a food item box,etc.
- Q:I plan to make a sculpture, with the original being made of modeling clay, does it matter what the prototype is made of on the inside? I want to use foil and wire to build up the form, then cover it with the modeling clay, will this work?
- This recipe is from someones old Sicilian grandmaQuarter red skinned potatoes, add x virg olive oil, sea salt, fresh cracked pepper, fresh chopped rosemary, finely crushed garlic and the juice of 1 lemonToss the taters in these ingedients and roast at 350 degreess for 45 minutes or until golden brown.Note:It might take longer than 45 min.
- Q:Is there any of you guys already have the white iPhone 5? Is it looks good?And how is it doing? has it ever had any error or lags, or something?
- Q:does the z-71 have heavier duty parts??I am asking this question because i have a white 1994 gmc ext cab 4x4 and my freind has a 1994 white ext cab z-71 and they are the exact same truck!! except for the grill and his says z-71 and mine says 4x4.I am pretty sure chevrolet started z-71 in 1989 but i am beginning to think gmc didn't start using it until 1995 or 1996 because i have never seen a pre 1995 gmc using the z-71 badge.
- Z71 RPO started in 88 (as said above)The package has changed slightly over the yearsUsually includes different (stiffer) valved shocksFront differential skid plate, transfercase skid plate, sometimes a fuel tank skid plateThat usually itThe spring rates can be the same for a Z71 vs a non Z71The rear locker G80 RPO is not included in the Z71 package, it is an option with or without the Z71My '97 is a Z71 has a crappy aluminum front diff and xfer-case skid platesBilstien shocks (not sure if they were factory) and a plastic cover on the fuel tankOper diff rearendMy friend had a '92 Z71 and had the same stuff as meHe now has an '01, just incudes skid plates.
- Q:I have been on every website looking for a recipe for real honey roasted cashews- the kind that the vendors sell on the streets of New York CityDoes anyone know the recipe or a link to a site that has the actual recipe? I want to make this at home I love honey roasted cashews! :-)
- Honey-roasted cashews 1 lbraw cashews 2 1/2 tablespoons honey 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup 1 1/2 tablespoons butter 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 to 3 tablespoons granulated sugar Method Preheat oven to 350 degrees FMeasure honey, maple syrup and butter into glass measuring cupAdd salt, vanilla and cinnamonUse more butter if using whipped butterMicrowave mixture for about 22 seconds until butter is meltedStir syrup mixture with large spoonPlace raw cashews in a large mixing bowl and pour heated syrup and honey mixture over the nutsStir nuts with a large spoon to coat with mixtureSpread nuts on a large ungreased baking sheet in a single layerUse aluminum foil as a liner so you can remove nuts from the hot baking sheet quicklyBake cashews at 350 degrees F for 6 minutes, then remove nuts quickly and stir them around to even the coatingReturn nuts to oven for another 6 to 8 minutes at 350 degrees F until golden brownRemove roasted cashews from oven and immediately transfer hot nuts to a large, clean mixing bowlSprinkle nuts with 2 to 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar while mixing with a large spoonSprinkle on additional salt to tasteLet nuts cool completely and store in a glass or porcelain jar.
- Q:1 Buying soda in 12 oz aluminum cans or 2 liter plastic bottles.2 Microwave popcorn or popping it on the stove in a pan.
- 1) aluminum canA greater portion of aluminum is recycled due to its greater value and ease of separation from the garbage waste stream (metal can being heavier than plastic bottle and conductive-assists in the separation technology) 2) if you add the cost (not $$ but the cost associated with environmental impact) and waste generated from the microwave popcorn package (including the metalized portion of the bag that adsorbs microwave heat-look at the side of the bag that is down when in the microwave), I would go for popcorn on the stoveIf you have a good cast iron pan with a lid, you can make some GREAT kettle corn on the stove top (gas or electric).
- Q:or water bottles.?or basically whats the most annoying package you know/have?lol we have this thing where were supposed to redesign the packaging of a product and we chose a pop can/water bottlethanks we just need a bit of yur opinion
- I also buy large amounts of potatoes when on saleI will usually bake 8-10 and have as baked for the first mealThe next day I will make home fries with eggs for breakfastSometimes I will make a baked potato soup (delicious)Then I make potato salad or mashed potsfor dinnerThe potato is so versatile, you can do just about anything with itI also like to make scalloped with the baked, as it doesn't take so long in the ovenHope this helps you.
- Q:round to 2 significant figuresI'm not sure if I'm supposed to be using the Specific heat of Aluminum in cal or joulesIs there a way to know?Density for aluminum is 2.70 g/mlS.H Aluminum- Cal/g degrees celsius -0.214j/g degrees celsius - 0.897Temp change - 31 degrees - 11 degrees celsius
- Q:My mother is leaving for a trip to Europe and I'd like to slip a mother's day card into her suitcase, will it be ok to have lotto scratch-offs as a small gift inside the card? I don't want her to experience any problems with Airport security.
- Kay gave you some good tips: I've been quilting for many yearsI have three of Penny's Euro-pros from themThey're a good machine but, don't have a lot of functionsI do have a Brother Embroidery machine also but, don't use it that much and a sergerI also have a heavy duty machine for heavy fabricThe Penney's has been the work horse for our quilting workWe can't afford a real quilting machine but, still do the workThey're usually about 15 thousand dollarsThe cheapest I've seen, the best machines are about six thousand dollars, a lot of money if you don't have itIf you pay anywhere from 150 to 200 dollars for a machine and learn to use it, you'll do fine.
- Q:Does it really prevent over-fizz when you tap the top of your soda can before you pop it open?
- NoThis is just one more example of how people are so often like sheepThere are more examples of mindless habits people that actually DO NOTHING: 1Banging a pack of cigarettes into one hand before opening the packageIT DOES NOTHINGThe morons who do this cannot even agree on why they do itAsk fifty people and you will get forty different answers-that means NO ONE KNOWS WHY THEY DO IT!!! 2Wrapping a cold can of soda in aluminum foil before putting it in your backpack prior to leaving for schoolIf you pick up the can of soda and feel it (wrapped in aluminum foil) it feels cold doesn't itTHAT MEANS ALL THE COLD IS PASSING RIGHT THROUGH THE ALUMINUM FOIL!!! AND IT NOT INSULATING IT AT ALL!!! 3People mispronounce the word sherbet by saying sherbert add an ultrusive second RTHERE IS NO SECOND R, the word is pronounced Sher-bet Whew! I've got to calm down before I have a stroke.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like