Aluminium Foilstock and Foil Stocks Coil
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Alloy: 1235/ 8011/ 8079
Temper: H14/H16/ H24/ H26
Standard: GB/T3198/ ASTM-B209
Aluminium foil (or aluminum foil) is aluminium prepared in thin metal leaves with a thickness less than 0.2 millimetres (8 mils); thinner gauges down to 6 micrometres (0.24 mils) are also commonly used.In the United States, foils are commonly gauged in thousandths of an inch or mils. Standard household foil is typically 0.016 mm (0.63 mils) thick, and heavy duty household foil is typically 0.024 mm (0.94 mils). Thefoil is pliable, and can be readily bent or wrapped around objects. Thin foils are fragile and are sometimeslaminated to other materials such as plastics or paper to make them more useful. Aluminium foil supplantedtin foil in the mid 20th century.
In North America, aluminium foil is known as aluminum foil. It was popularized by Reynolds Metals, the leading manufacturer in North America. In the United Kingdom and United States it is, informally, widely called tin foil, for historical reasons (similar to how aluminum cans are often still called "tin cans").Metallised films are sometimes mistaken for aluminium foil, but are actually polymer films coated with a thin layer of aluminium. In Australia, aluminium foil is widely called alfoil.
Aluminium (or aluminum; see spelling differences) is a chemical element in the boron group with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery white, soft, nonmagnetic, ductile metal. Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface.
Aluminium metal is so chemically reactive that native specimens are rare and limited to extreme reducing environments. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals.The chief ore of aluminium is bauxite.
Aluminium is remarkable for the metal's low density and for its ability to resist corrosion due to the phenomenon of passivation. Structural components made from aluminium and its alloys are vital to the aerospace industry and are important in other areas of transportation and structural materials. The most useful compounds of aluminium, at least on a weight basis, are the oxides and sulfates.
Despite its prevalence in the environment, no known form of life uses aluminium salts metabolically. In keeping with its pervasiveness, aluminium is well tolerated by plants and animals.Owing to their prevalence, potential beneficial (or otherwise) biological roles of aluminium compounds are of continuing interest.
- Q:Don't have a dehydrator so I was going to use an oven or a Flavor Wave oven to make some beef jerkySo hence the questionAny help would be awesomeThanks
- Invite some friends over and learn Michael Jackson's Thriller danceThere are a couple tutorials on YouTubeIt's great! :)
- Q:I forgot to buy a oven roasting bagCan I cook a tukey without the bag?
- Q:Hi!My little brother is having his 6th birthday party, and I am in charge of the activitiesHe wanted his party to be star wars themedThe only thing is several girls will also be coming so I don't want to make all the activities too boyishIt would be nice though if a few activities would be star wars relatedso basically i need both typesi already have water balloon fight, musical chairs, face painting, magician, a pinata, water guns/ slip n slide, scavenger huntI'm probably not going to do all of theseI was just brainstormingI also needed help with finding goody bags for both boys and girls for around $4 per personI love my brother to death and I wanted this birthday to be really special since he couldn't have one last yearTHANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!ohand if there are any cool ideas for star wars related food, please leave it below as well
- Chi ( you can get them at a hair salon or OKorder) conair ( you can get them at wal-mart) and i have one its called Hair Rush that i got at Tj Max and it heats up in 30 seconds and works good.
- Q:I want to use the main metal from an aluminum can, but it just curls into the shape of the canHow can I straighten out the metal?
- you mean a stove? j/k
- Q:An aluminum wire having a cross-sectional area of 3.00 x 10-6 m^2 carries a current of 3.00 AFind the drift speed of the electrons in the wireThe density of aluminum is 2.70 g/cm^3Assume each aluminum atom supplies one conduction electron_ mm/s
- For this, use the formula I nqvA, and rearrange that to solve for the drift speedFirst, we must calculate n, the charge carrier densityThe molar mass of aluminum is 27.0 gV m / ρ 27.0 g / (2.70 g / cm^3) 10.0 cm^3 Now use the ratio of Avogadro's Number and the volume to find nn (6.02 x 10^23 electrons) / (10.0 x 10^-6 m^3) 6.02 x 10^28 electrons / m^3 Now we may find the drift speedv I / nqA 3.00 A / ((6.02 x 10^28 electrons/m^3) x (1.60 x 10^-19 C) x (3.00 x 10^-6 m?) 1.04 x 10^-4 m/s 1.04 x 10^-7 mm/s
- Q:I'm wanting to use a soda can and turn it into a candle holder thingy, will the candle melt it?
- dude, just buy you a fking guitar already!
- Q:My husband and I bought a Delux fishing kit and the only company name we can find is GlobeWe have spent the better part of the day researching for it but haven't been able to find anythingThis rod is a fly fishing rod that is split bamboo and its still in its original boxthere are also an almost complete set that includes flies and lineThe price tag on it says $29.95what we want to know is around when and where it was made and possibly the value in todays market.
- Granger built a rod called the Deluxe which was made of split bamboo and highly sought by collectorsI don't believe you have that, though from what you saidOriginal box - this leads me to believe it is a post WW2 Japanese made rodAt the time almost all American rods came with a rod sock and a tube (either cardboard or aluminum)Japanese made rods were usually packaged in inexpensive wood boxesThe reason they are not worth much is because they were not made from Tonkin cane and were manufactured cheaplyLook at the box and see if you can see some Japanese letteringIf so, you may get $25 for it on OKorder.
- Q:My boyfriend and I are going campingI haven't gone camping since I was about 12, so I have absoultely no camping gear, unless you count my princess sleeping bag that will probably go to my waist.He has no camping gear either, because he just moved out and everything he had was his parentsSo we're going shopping for all new stuff, stuff thats really strong and durable so they will last for a long long timePrice isn't important to us at all.If you have any camping gear that you absolutely love, give us a link to the store nameMost likely we'll be shoppping at target/walmart/academyWe need a checklist to make sure we don't forget anything, because once we go, we're going for a week, and were not coming back for anythingAnd we're camping in the middle of now where, so we can't go buy anything.Anything helps, we don't mind long lists!Thank you very much for your time!
- Here's what you need: The following camping gear is needed when car camping: Tent and Tarp Sleeping bag(s) Ground pad/air mattress Camp stove with fuel (propane stoves are good)/charcoal briquettes Lantern Flashlight/headlamp Lighter/matches Wire grill/pots/frying pan/cooking utensils/heavy duty aluminum foil Paper plates/cups/eating utensils/thermal cups for tea, coffee, or oatmeal Toilet kit (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, deodorant, hygiene products, contact lens care kit, eyeglass case) Cleaning kit for utensils, pots pans Cooler for the food and drink being brought Food for the meals you are going to cook/snacks (fruits, nuts, seeds) Pam non-stick cooking spray/butter/olive oil or other cooking oil Spices/salt/pepper Water/water bottles Beverages of choice (wine, wine coolers, beer, soda, juice, milk, Silk, coffee, tea) Day pack for hiking trips/maps First aid kit Insect repellent The following clothes are needed when car camping, depending on where and what time of year you are camping (be sure to layer your clothes): Clothes for the weather, place, and time of year (jacket, sweatshirt, long sleeve shirt, T-shirt, bathing suit, shorts, jeans, underwear, warm socks, handkerchief) Hiking boots/sturdy shoes Hat Sunglasses Towel (for when swimming and also for when washing yourself) Camera w/film and batteries
- Q:Sooo, this is a very long story, but a young boy has been living with us temporarilyThis boy is a pain in the a$$He has a history of drug abuse and a huge police recordI think he has been doing drugs again in our houseLately, I have found cut squares (about 1 inch wide) of aluminum foil in the bathroom he uses, hidden in his bagIt has a little black residue on itI have also found pens that have been taken apartI'm not stupidI know he is doing drugsBut a policeman I talked to said he is almost certain this drug he is using is crystal meth, and that cocaine and heroin are not used with aluminum foil, but I have heard from other sources that cocaine and heroin and basically any drug can be used with aluminum foilBasically, what drug do you think he is on? And can all drugs be used with squares of aluminum foil? Your help would be appreciated! Thanks! ]
- He is using crystal meth he heats it on the foil takes in the smoke though the taken apart penLook for any broken glassIt's common to use glass cigar holders to heat itAlso look for lighters, maybe even a torchGo luck on getting him to stopCrystal meth is one of the most addictive drugs out there they will always be chasing the dragon (trying to repeat the 1st high but those brain cells are already dead)They can also go days without sleep, while highThey feel so bad when they come off a high they will want to remain high for longer longer timesHope this helpsHe needs help quick! This will also cause your teeth to rot outOutlaw
- Q:Hello! I like cooking and I want to try and make two popular dishes at home: egg rolls and sushiDoes anyone have good recipes/tips/tricks to make them tasty? Any links would be appreciated too, but only if you've tried it yourself and you are pleased with the results.I'm concnered about chopping - the vegetables in each variety are REALLY smallI have the patience, but not the know-how.Oh - and I'm a vegetarian, so I'll only be using vegetables.and with the sushi, I'd only be making the rolled type (since I don't eat fish).Thank you in advance for your help!+peace love and light+
- Put a small simple granny knot at the end of each strand of yarnThat will stop any fraying and will be much less stiff and itchy for your horse.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like