1.Description of the Aluminium Foil :
Aluminium foil is aluminium prepared in thin metal leaves,with a thickness less thickness less than 0.2mm(0.0079 inches), thinner gauges down to 0.006mm are also commonly used.
Aluminium foil has great ductility,heat conductibility and sealing performance,anti-corrosion and moisture resistance properties.It is widely used in Pharmaceutical Packing,Household Foil(HHF),Food Container,Air Conditioner Foil, Building Decoration,Cigarette Packing,Cable Packing,and other industries.
2.Main Features of the Aluminium Foil:
Aluminium Foil are used for Cooking, Storing,Freezing,and wrapping.
Material: Aluminium Foil
Alloy: 8011 "O"Thickness: 9micron-24micron is available for different purpose.
Length: 5M--300M As per customer requirement for Houseuse or Foodservice,Catering Use.
Regular width: 300mm/450mm as per customer requirement.
Packing: colour box / dispenser box/ Printed PP Sleeve,Bag / Shrink wrap with Printed paper/ Plastic Bubble bag as per customer requirement.
3. Images of the Aluminium Foil:
4. Specifications of the Aluminium Foil:
Household Aluminum Foil
Aluminum Foil for bottle cap
Aluminum Foil for yogurt lid
Aluminum Foil for PP cap
per cutting request
1.If you are interested in our producs,pls let me know below information:
* the material
2.How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample shipping cost, which can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is more about the MOQ.
3.Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional team with rich experience in packaging film design and manufacturing. We can manufacture the products as per your requirements.Send us high resolution images, your logo and design and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
- Q:mass of aluminum chloride that can be formed?
- 2 Al + 3Cl2 -- 2AlCl3 29 grams of Aluminium , 34 grams of Chlorine Atomic weight of Aluminium = 27 Atomic weight of Chlorine = 35.5 Therefore 29 / 27 (= 1.074) gram moles of aluminium atoms are available to react with 34 / 35.5 (= 0.958) gram moles of chlorine atoms BUT 3 times more chlorine atoms are required for this reaction than aluminium atoms therefore, only 0.958 / 3 (= 0.319) gram moles of aluminium can be consumed by the reaction to produce 0.319 gram moles of Aluminium chloride. The molecular weight of Aluminium chloride = 27 + (3 x 35.5) = 133.5 Therefore the maximum mass of Aluminium chloride that can be formed = 133.5 x 0.319 = 42.6 grams of Aluminium chloride
- Q:Aluminum foil burns on an alcohol lamp flame but melts, but does not drip. Why?
- The three aluminium oxide two is an ionic compound with the properties of atomic crystals.
- Q:Can aluminum foil be insulated?
- In the current description,Aluminum is a good conductor of heat and is easy to carry out
- Q:Which fields need to use aluminum tape?
- Aluminum tape is used to joint paste all kinds of aluminum composite material like sealing of puncture site of insulation supporting pin and restoration of damaged area, which is the main raw and auxiliary material of freezer manufacturer and the must-have material of distribution departments for thermal insulation material. The product is widely used in fields like refrigerator, air conditioner, automobile, petrochemical industry, bridge, hotel and electronic industry. Copper foil.
- Q:How to calculate the weight and length if knowing the width of single layer of aluminum foil,density, diameter of outside roll and diameter of inner roll?
- You can calculate the volume by the external diameter, inner diameter and width. the weight can be known by the density and volume, then the weight and length canbe known too.
- Q:How dose air conditioning aluminum foil work？
- Although this pair of natural "enemy" in nature exactly the opposite, but they play a role are the same, the purpose is to let in air conditioning condensate buildup hold together or let slip away quickly scattered and fled condensed water penetration into, to prevent condensation water heat exchanger occupy the site of the sheet surface.
- Q:Weight capacity for a 14' aluminum boat?
- the cap of a aluminum boat depends on the manufacturer. as example Crestliner rates their 12' utility 602 lbs and 10 hp and their 14' at 900 lbs and 25 hp. you did not mention where you plan to go boating. it sounds like you really need the 14' if you plan on a 3rd person on board. boats are rated as if we all weighed 150 lbs. 12' are rated for 3 people and 14' are rated for 4 people. the 14' will also be more seaworthy and will have more room for coolers etc. hope this helps
- Q:How to do with damage in aluminum foil packing for lithium battery?
- 1. Generally only the aluminum surface of lithium battery can be damaged. However, its chemical compounds are quite active. Once exposed to air, it may react violently, but it will not explode. 2. It is not recommended to throw it in the garbage in case of contacts with others or reaction with other matters due to its corrosion. 3. It is recommended to wash the battery with ample water. For one thing, instead of elements of heavy metal or heavy toxicity, lithium battery contains many chemical compounds which can be hydrolyzed into salts with lower toxicity or without toxicity. For another thing, because of less amount, throwing it in the sewage has little impact on the environment. 4. You can throw it away because of its little pollution. it is aluminum sheet, copper foil and plastic layer that cannot be dissolved.
- Q:What cigarette is wrapped in aluminum foil?
- Because the foil can effectively moisture-proof, quality and light, easy to transport, and relatively cheap.
- Q:What's the shiny alluminum foil?
- Rubber resin ink industry generally adopts two kinds of rubber resin, namely, chlorinated rubber and thermopren. Natural rubber can be considered as shiny alluminum foil. Unmodified epoxy resin can be used as a light cover and aluminum foil coating.The epoxy resin can react with amine or reactive polyamide,organic acid,carbimide,phenol,aldehyde, melamine and formaldehyde resin to generate a soft film.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range