Aluminium Foil For Lamination Application
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Aluminium Foil For Lamination Application
Alloy: 1235 / 8011 / 8079
Thickness: 0.006-0.009 mm
Width: 200-1650 mm
Mechnical properties: Tensile Strength:≥40 Mpa, Elongation:≥1%
Standard: GB/T 3198 / ASTM-B209 / EN546
- Q:or even ancientI'm collecting all the info I can get about all methods of jewelry cleaning there is from different cultures and times.
- Silver cleaning: You need a china bowl big enough to submerge the item in, some salt and aluminum foil (uncoated)Put the foil in the bowl, add the salt and the item(s) to clean but make sure it?s genuine silver and nothing elseThen pour in enough real hot water to completely cover the item(s) and wait until the item is shiny and bright againRinse with clean water and dry carefully without a lot of rubbing
- Q:I am making a tool and it needs to be 8000th of an inch thick - shop ordered stainless steel sheet and it is as thin as Aluminum Foil - can the stainless be tempered to make it more rigid? If no, are there ANY other materials on the market that I can use such as, plastics? I heard that there is a plastic that is rigid but flexible but I have no idea what it isI started out using Aluminum for the prototype but the shop owner said it was porous and would collect bacteria so what if we coated the Aluminum?I really need help so whoever has an answer.I would soooooooo appreciate hearing it!Thank You
- .008 is about like heavy bond paper in thicknessI really don't know of anything in the world - no, I don't know of everything in the world - that won't have some flexibility at that thicknessThe best I could offer would be tool steelFirst you harden, then you temper, BTWAnd no, stainless can't be hardened to any great degreeTool steel or high-speed steel can beIt will still be flexible but it's the best you're going to getGet a set of feeler gauges like they use on carsThose go down to .001 and up, and they are tool steel and they are quite flexibleExpecting to get that thin and truly rigid is a pipe dream, I'm afraidAnything that hard, like ceramic, will snap at the first breathYou could anodize the aluminum but it will bend and stay bent, as it's quite softTool steel won't be cheap, with the whole hardening process and all.
- Q:Every time i bake a cake i release it still warm and place it on a piece of aluminum foil or wax paper and it sweats and gets practicall glued to the foil or paper?should i wait until it completely cools down to remove it from the pan? what is the problem?thank you for your helpI did tried on a cooling rack, but it got stuck as well!
- You should let it cool moreand on top of that make sure you place what ever it is your baking in a dry area where it is not humidThe humidity or moisture form the air is probably sticking to the baked good because of the warmth of it
- Q:How to classify the ground heating foil?Which expert points down?
- By surface conditionAccording to the surface state of aluminum foil can be divided into a light aluminum foil and aluminum foil. The light side is smooth on both sides of the aluminum foil: aluminium foil double rolling pass, after the side light side of Ukraine, this is called a light aluminum foil. A light foil thickness is usually less than 0.025mm. in aluminum foil rolling aluminum foil sheet is smooth on both sides: two, painting and roll contact, both sides of the aluminum foil for the roll surface roughness is divided into different mirror two light and two common aluminum foil surface light aluminum foil. Two light aluminum foil thickness is generally not less than 0.01mm.
- Q:How to make the aluminum-foil paper fit sealed plastic cap?
- Using an iron to heat them up
- Q:im making a water bong but im not sure what to use as a the bowl piecei heard you can use the plastic pieces you use to fill up water balloons wit aluminum foil, does that work? what are other things to use?
- Get a cheap plastic water bottle, a dead sharpie marker,a cigarette , and either a bit of foil or a wrench socket relative to the sharpie caseMelt a hole into the bottle with the cigarette, break the marker tip off the sharpie and put a hole in the narrow endPut empty drawable sharpie case through bottle melt hole, it will stay fastened if done correctly making the female down stemMake a foil bowl or grab a proper size wrench socket to make the male downstemPack rip and pull the male to clear.
- Q:what is a spin brush do?
- Looks like your question is two-in-one, huh? Depends on what you mean by a spin brushDo you have one or know someone who does have? Is the brush a rather large round one, having long broom-like nylon fibers sticking out from the round disk and it is mounted on the end of a long aluminum metal tube and it is turned at an angle away from the end of the tube? Does the big round brush turn easily by hand round-and-round? And does the other end of the tube have a female water hose connecter that the male end connecter of a garden hose will make a water-tight connection with the spin-brush? If you hook the garden water hose to the spin brush and turn the water on to the hose, the water should spray out of the middle of the spin brush and rotate (spin) the brush at the same timeThis is a special automotive vehicle washing brushThat's the only spin brush I know about.
- Q:I have removed everythingWhich was really not a lotFreon was already safely discharged.The AC unit is from about 1990 (made by Trane)I have the coils, the copper tubing, the compressor, the fan, and the housing all separated (Wires and small amount of electronics removed).These are my questions:Is the compressor worth scraping? What type of metal is it?The housing worth scraping? How do I know what type of metal it is?I am guessing the coils are aluminum and worth scraping correct?I googled for information but found a lot of unnecessary info that was not really helpfulLike quot;how to take apart a window AC unitquot; when I google quot;how to scrap an air conditionerquot;I must have checked out at least 5-10 pages and then I just get confused and sidetracked.Thanks in advance - please feel free to include additional details you feel may be helpful.
- I probably would only because if you ever wanted to move one day you can rest at night knowing you replaced the damaged wall and the next person will not run the risk of mold.
- Q:here are some things to remeber!The project will consist of developing a boat from any material(s)The boat must be a 12 cm (+ or - 0.5 cm) long and 6 cm (+ or - 0.5 cm) wide at the widest pointcould use plastic straws, wooden splints, aluminum foil, coated paper, etc.Final score will be determined based upon success of the boat in the capacity and speed categories and completion of paperModel boat kits are not allowed.Two competitions will involve the boatsThe winner of the cargo (buoyancy) competion will be determined by which boat will support the most mass (pennies) without taking on water (flowing over the sides) or touching the bottom The other competion will involve sailboats by blowing it with a fan and using glass stiring rods to keep it in the right direction.there will be 10 pennies on board while sailingThanks Float Date: Monday May 4Race Day Tuesday May 5
- get a bar of soap brand name Ivory (it floats) cut it down to specifications get two Popsicle sticksadd one to another with super glue,shortening it only two inches, install it in the middle of the soap, make a sail out of thin cardboard and put a curve in it and install it top to bottom of the Popsicle sticks
- Q:i have a vertical air handler where the indoor fan is below the evap coil, pull through i think it's calledair handler is in a mechanical closet and the primary drain line goes directly to a plumbed in draini don't need a 2nd drain linethere is another stubbed out pvc line coming from the evap that is shooting refrigerated air into the closetis that where a 2nd drain line would go and can i cap it off so that all that extra cold air isnt shooting into the closet? what is that 2nd pvc line for and can i cap it off? thanksjim
- Mix it with paintIt can also be mixed with small iron particles and then mixed with paintIf you paint your house with it, the iron particles and aluminum oxide will keep your neighbors from using your wireless internet(Just thought I would throw that in)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like