ALUMINIUM FOIL for Container with good quality
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 3 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Aluminum Foil for Container Description：
Aluminium foil is produced by rolling sheet ingots cast from molten billet aluminium, then re-rolling on sheet and foil rolling mills to the desired thickness, or by continuously casting and cold rolling. To maintain a constant thickness in aluminium foil production, beta radiation is passed through the foil to a sensor on the other side. If the intensity becomes too high, then the rollers adjust, increasing the thickness. If the intensities become too low and the foil has become too thick, the rollers apply more pressure, causing the foil to be made thinner.
2.Main Features of the Aluminum Foil for Container ：
1. Various dimension available, we also supply OEM ervice.
2. Thicknes: can be customized.
3. Shape: rectangle, round shrink wrap and so on.
4. Packing: recycle paper packing.
5. Material: food gade, pollution-free, environmet friendly and recyclable.
6. High temperature sterilization for food container.
7. We also can make the molds as our customers' requirement.
3.Aluminium Foil for Container Images:
4. Aluminium Foil for Container Specifications
aluminium foil is the best protection available. Of all food wraps, it forms the strongest barrier against heat, moisture, air.
Our Household Alumimium Foils have fine quality and have passed America FDA inspection.
| Cooking: Seals in juices. Controls searing. Storing: Keeps freshness in; Prevents odours from spreading. Freezing: Resists freezer burn. Store food in freezer, longer. |
The specification we can supply:-Width: 250--609mm(10in—24in)Thickness:11--25micronLength:3m--300(10ft-1000ft)Packing details:Each roll is packed with an individual color box with plastic holder and blade in it.Color box is as per your design.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of castings forging in carbon steel and alloy steel，is one of the large-scale professional investment casting production bases in China,consisting of both casting foundry forging and machining factory. Annually more than 8000 tons Precision casting and forging parts are exported to markets in Europe,America and Japan. OEM casting and forging service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:My team and I were running a experiment on a self made electrolytic capacitor, made by aluminium foil, baking soda in water and some tissue papersAnd well we don't really have much knowledge on capacitor, so am here to ask for some awesome explanation DIn our experiment, we are making the concentration of baking powder in water as the variable.Does the concentration of baking soda affect the capacitance? When we did our experiment the reading on a multimeter seems strange with 2.51microFarad in 20g/1000ml and 40g/1000ml with a reading of 5.31 microFarad.Need some help here to clarify things gt;_lt;So is electrolytic capacitor a dielectric?If so does that means that increase in concentration of Baking soda will increase the capacitance because the K value increase O.OAbit confused with my own experiment, been trying hard to seek some explanation from the internet but end up with nothing gt;lt; help pls thanksssss in advance D
- play world of warcraft.
- Q:How good are Auto Zones Duralast 4 gage 16 feet jumper cables?
- If they are copper wire, they are decentIf they are copper coated aluminum wire, not so goodRead the package very closelyI'm not happy with Chinese made electrical things in general.
- Q:I cooked sum BBQ chicken last time and it was runny in the bottom of the pan/rectangle glass dishAll i did was salt pepper and BBQ sauceAnyone know why it was so runny in the bottom of the panIt was breastsIf you do know what the problem was do you know what I can do to solve it? Thanks
- Try searing the chicken prior to baking, I'm assuming you baked them with BBQ sauceSalt and pepper both sides, on a medium hot sauce pan brown both sides with olive oil, bake and just the last 5 minutes drizzle BBQ sauce and when done take them out and loosely cover the chicken with aluminum foil for 5 to 10 minutes before serving to redistribute juice insideNever ever pierce the chicken for doneness immediately after taking out.
- Q:Every time something calls for a specific internal temperature (meat), I have to overcook it in order to reach that temperature.Both on the stove and in the ovenLid on or off, aluminum foil rapped or notIn order to reach the designated temp, the item becomes overcooked - as in, meat is too tough, chewy, over well-done and/or burnt to some degreeI must be missing somethingCould it really all have to do with living at a high elevation? That doesn't seem plausible.
- give them time this is all new to them and they have to work it out by them self's (you just can't tell them )
- Q:Why some board mounted pills are covered with a layer of aluminum foil?
- Packaging, usually inside the tablet to light, humidity or in this case, is very sensitive. In order to keep the drug will not affect humidity and light quality pills lead to changes, such measures must be taken within the validity period.
- Q:Can someone tell me how many protons, neutrons, electrons, and valence electrons aluminum has? Also is the number of valence electrons included in the number of electrons? Like if an element has 17 electrons total, the total number of valence electrons (7) is included in that right? So for a science project, if i'm supposed to make a 3-D model of an atom and the atom i'm making has 17 electrons would i put 17 electrons on it or 24 electrons on it?Thnx!
- Well as for the electrons, the valence are part of the total electrons, they are the outer electrons that can be sharedSo the total would be 13 electronsElectrons match the protons unless it is an ionAluminum has 13 Protons and 14 Neutrons and therefore must have 13 electronsAnd would have 3 valence.
- Q:I am building an HHO generator for my truckSo far i've tried aluminum and stainless steel and they eventually corrode or get rusty, usually after a days useThey get to the point where no connection can be madeWhat is the best type of metal i can use
- If you are generating Hydrogen from the electrolysis of water, Platinum electrodes are the best sort to useMetals like Platinum, Palladium, Gold, Rhodium and Iridium are called noble metals because they don't corrode easilyThese are expensive however, but the contacts need not be solid, just platedPure Nickel isn't as resistant to corrosion as Gold or Platinum, but it is cheaper and will probably last longer than steel or AluminumOne other option is MercuryA stainless steel electrode is covered by a small pool of liquid MercuryThe electrode runs through a sealed glass tube with a small pool of Mercury at the bottomOrdinary nichrome wire can be usedAvoid Copper because it will dissolve in the MercuryAdd a small amount of battery acid (H2SO4) to the water to increase the conductivity; this will also increase the Hydrogen production.
- Q:looking to put some suff on my ramcharger that you whould have seen and was supper cool back in the 70's-80'sa ramcharger is like an bronco if that helps
- Dodge had what they called the Macho package for their trucks back in the mid-late '70'sThey were painted bright colors with wild stripes and flat black hoodsThere was also something called a Levi's package back thenThey were painted blue and had orange stitch decals and a denim interiorI believe you can get the Macho graphics from Phoenix Graphics, Not sure about the Levi graphics thoughCheck out some of the pics an online search turns upFor a real period correct look you also have to have a set of deep dish aluminum slot or turbine style mag wheelsAnd you can never go wrong with a set of KC Daylighters off road lights mounted on a roof rackWe always used to put at least 4 of them up thereSome of us even hooked them up so that they actually worked.
- Q:ok i bought a piece of exhaust tubing for a cold air intake i know it ain't aluminum but i am being cheap until i can buy a real cold air intake all i am doing is replacing my gay rubber hose with the exhaust pipemy dad told me that i was stupid and don't know but reading on here some people do use itand Again all i am doing is using it for a cheap fix until i can buy a real kit will i gain somthingplease help me
- Leave it stock until you get a cold air intakeCold air intakes are cheap anywaysYour dad was correctYou will not gain ANY horsepower putting an exhaust pipe as your intakeAre you a little slow?
- Q:Build a boat out of aluminum foil that can support/carry cargo. You may only use aluminum foil and glue. The boat cannot be more than 8 inches long, four inches wide, and four inches tall. The boat must float AT LEAST 500 grams.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PLEASE HELP !
- u layer sheets and glue em if u want for more strength. then u just keep folding up the sides in curves so that it looks like a boat. u will know when its enough. just keep perfecting it nd gluing it i guess. ive never made em with glue.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like