Lacquered Aluminum Lidding Foil and Foils
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 3 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 3000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Application: Lid of yogurt package, dairy package
Thickness& Tolerance: 0.03mm-0.05mm(±5%)
Width& Tolerance: 200mm-1650mm(±1mm)
Lacquer: HSL for PP/PS
Primer: Primer for printing
Standard: GB/T3198 /ASTM-B209/EN546
Special specification is available on customer's requirement
SURFACE QUALITY: GOOD APPEARANCE WITH NO-CRACK AND WELL-DISTRIBUTE GRAIN.
BUILD UP: TIGHT SLIT EDGES FREE FROM CRACKS, LAYER TO LAYER SHIFT NOT MORE THAN 2MM.
FLATNESS: MILL FLATNESS COIL HAVING EDGE WAVINESS RATHER THAN CENTER BUCKLES SHALL BE ACCEPTABLE.
ROLLING PERFORMANCE: RE-ROLLABLE TO THE FINAL DESIRES GAUGES
In North America, aluminium foil is known as aluminum foil. It was popularized by Reynolds Metals, the leading manufacturer in North America. In the United Kingdom and United States it is, informally, widely called tin foil, for historical reasons (similar to how aluminum cans are often still called "tin cans").Metallised films are sometimes mistaken for aluminium foil, but are actually polymer films coated with a thin layer of aluminium. In Australia, aluminium foil is widely called alfoil.
Aluminium (or aluminum; see spelling differences) is a chemical element in the boron group with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery white, soft, nonmagnetic, ductile metal. Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface.
Aluminium metal is so chemically reactive that native specimens are rare and limited to extreme reducing environments. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals.The chief ore of aluminium is bauxite.
Aluminium is remarkable for the metal's low density and for its ability to resist corrosion due to the phenomenon of passivation. Structural components made from aluminium and its alloys are vital to the aerospace industry and are important in other areas of transportation and structural materials. The most useful compounds of aluminium, at least on a weight basis, are the oxides and sulfates.
- Q:I had to make an ice box that will keep my ice frozen for a period of time.now i have to explain why I used the following materials:1Wax Paper2aluminum foil3styrofoamI don't know how to explain why I used itplease help me [:Thanks
- Use a Pyrex or other type of oven-proof baking dish.
- Q:What's the shiny alluminum foil?
- Rubber resin ink industry generally adopts two kinds of rubber resin, namely, chlorinated rubber and thermopren. Natural rubber can be considered as shiny alluminum foil. Unmodified epoxy resin can be used as a light cover and aluminum foil coating.The epoxy resin can react with amine or reactive polyamide,organic acid,carbimide,phenol,aldehyde, melamine and formaldehyde resin to generate a soft film.
- Q:Both of them are AX3 in terms of structural diagrams, no? why would they appear as different strucutural shapes
- Beans such as lentils, black beans, kidney beans and pinto beans have some of your highest amounts of fiberWhole wheat pastas and bran cereals are good as well, then fruits and vegetables, especially pears and apples, brussel sprouts, potatoes with the skin on, corn, even popcorn is good Many cereals and breads are listed with higher fiber content than other so read the labelsHope this helps you some.
- Q:Im cooking one for thanks giving and i need to know temp and timeand if you have any good recipies that would help too.
- I'm okI dance when I'm boredBut I'm rarely bored with nothing to doAlways something to do around here lately!
- Q:Okay, just a question - take a traditional parmigiano reggiano cheeseIt's been aged for something like 2 yearsSo why when I buy it does it go bad within a few weeks? Just never made any sense to me.
- I've not had my cheese go bad are you speaking of mold or hardening? improper storage is the problem you should wrap it back up in plastic wrap or foil not just leave it in the original plastic wrapper exposed to air and the drying effects of the refrigerator
- Q:What's an alternative to parchment paper?
- Yes, but you need corn meal to keep it from stickingPut corn mean on the foil and bread on corn meal.
- Q:The aluminum foil in a package containing 75 square feet of foil weighs 12 ouncesAluminum has a density of 2.70 g/cm What is the thickness of the foil in mm?
- Perhaps changing the brand/type of cat food you are feeding him will helpThere might be something in the one you are using now that just doesn't agree with himMy boyfriend feeds his ferret kitten food - maybe this is gentler on the stomach? I wish I had more info for youGood luck!
- Q:is it possible to store first morning urine for about an hour before test?? my period is due tomorrow and i have all teh period-like symptoms that i normally have.this cycle i decided not to quot;tryquot; and let things be.i decided to test on the day of the period(if the period doesnt show) because early testing increases hopes and disappointments.Thats y i didnt buy any ept's at all because knowing me,i would've started testing 1dpo!!!.so i will have to go and buy one tomorrow morning.can i store the first morning pee in a cup covered with aluminum foil?
- I'm not sure where you live? We have spotlight stores here that sell masks, but you will have to paint themYou should try googling costume shops near you - they have themOr your local craft shopGood luck!
- Q:We're using canned sweet corn as a side at our wedding receptionIt will be put into those big metal/aluminum pansWe have a large oven to heat it up in, but does anyone know for how long/at what temp? Thanks!
- Not cashmereBut the fur industry is still going strong which breaks my heartLook at this story from the Humane SocietyEspecially the one about the raccoon dogs.
- Q:What is the total number of electrons in the valence shell of an atom of aluminum in the ground state?
- [Ne] 3s2 3p1 2 + 1, so 3 valence electrons
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like