Aluminum Foil Rolls Epoxy Coating 0.06mm 1100H22
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 200 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Aluminum Foil Epoxy Coated for industrial air ducting system
Top side coating: light blue color epoxy coating
Back side coating: transparent water-base epoxy coating
PE Aluminum Coating Coils for ACP
Features of PE Aluminum Sheet:
1.Adopting precision rolling coatingtechnology, our PVDF and PE coated coil can ensure excellent adhesive withoutcoating omission.
2. For the PE coated aluminum coil weproduced, there are various colors for your choice.
3. Using infrared heating technology toprotect environment from pollution.
4. Our coated aluminum coil has four-rollercoating line, uniform coating thickness and good features.
Raw Material of the PE Aluminum CoatingCoils:
1.Aluminum Coil: high strength aluminum with alloy of AA1100 (aluminum alloy isavailable with AA3003, AA3005, AA5005 according to customer)
2.Surface Paint: PE, PVDF and special paints.
Specificationof PE Aluminum Coating Coil
ExternalDiameter: ≤ 1500mm
InternalDiameter: 405mm, 505mm, 150mm, 75mm
Coilweight: ≤ 4000kg
PE coatedaluminum coil is processed through the technics of roller coating and bakingwith precise polyester paints. Its color is glossy and with variety of colorsenabling you to choose easily. Chromatic aberration is small, impact resistanceis strong and easy to be processed, and all its performance has reached orsurpassed the national criteria. The products are widely used in indoor anddoor decoration, ceilings, room surface tiles, corrugated boards, wall panels, advertisement boards, counters,home appliances, decoration in and out of autos and boats.
Performance of the coating
Boiling Water Proof
within 2 hours
within 2 hours
within 2 hours
within 1 hour
Color of Card
For custom' color requests, we can deal as following:
1. Supply a physical sample of custom color. A color sample on metal ispreferred. If other, it is also acceptable. But the color matching rate may benot good as color on metal.
2. New color sample is usually offered by our paint supplier in 5-7 days,special color should be in 7-10 days.
3. Upon receipt of color sample, please approve in writing as soon as possible.Once you approved, we will arrange purchasing and production.
Note: Color difference maybe occurred in different production batch, so it issuggested all panels are placed in one order for same project. And keep samedirection as arrow on protective film when installing to avoid any colordifference by vision
- Q:Even though there's wasted space when packing cylindrical cans in shipping boxes, why does the shape make sense?
- Eat chicken and veggiesIf you have carbs, make sure its complex carbs.
- Q:Aluminum foil wrapped chicken wings, microwave oven, you want to poke holes?
- Cut a few holes with the knife, otherwise it will be difficult to cook
- Q:cook turkey?
- Thaw your turkey a couple of days before you're going to cook it.Remove the neck and giblets.Rinse both cavities and pat dry.Fill with your favorite stuffing, slather with butter and cover with aluminum foil and place in preheated 250 degree oven around midnight the night before you're going to eatIt will be ready at 8a.mthat morning, freeing your oven for other dishes.
- Q:My sourdough is over 8 yrs old and really sourSince I won't see my household goods for a month, how can I be assured it will be good when I set up in my new digs?
- guy - I read an article on sour dough starter it said you could dry the starter by pouring a cup of starter on a large piece of aluminum foil spread it out very thin let it dry completely break it up in small pieces and store it in an air tight container, when ready to reconstitute the starter add 1 cup warm water let sit until the dry starter is softened then feed as usualI haven't needed to try this but I see no reason why it would not workWhen I was in the retail bakery business I bought a dry starter to make my salt rising breadand it worked just fineAnd this is the only way I see how you could keep your original starter for a month or longer without feeding itGood luck with the starterjim b
- Q:I was wondering because I found a website that had air auto guns and I don't know the differencePlease Help me, I only have 'til September
- The automatic air guns should fire a 6mm plastic bbIt is usually battery poweredAre you asking if it shoots different bb's then the air rifles? The Daisy guns shoot metal bb's.
- Q:I attempted Rocky Road brownies todayI bought a box of regular ol' fudge brownies, hazelnuts, and marshmallowsI undercooked the brownies (the batter already had the nuts) and then put the marshmallows on top, put them back in the oven for 5 minutes til the marshmallows puffedI let them cool, and when I tried to cut them, I could already tell they were disgustingThey were cake-like, and the marshmallows ending up sticking more onto the knife than they stayed on the brownieWhere did I go wrong?? Marshmallows aside, I still undercooked the brownies a good 10 minutes (at 350 deg) on a nonstick pan lined with tin foil.I can't present them like this to my boyfriend tomorrow, so I'm going to give them to the concierge guys downstairs and want to start over.Can someone tell me a foolproof way to get boxed brownies super fudgey and moist?No recipes from scratch please, I can't afford to make them from scratch.Also, I would like to include the hazelnuts again, they tasted amazzziiinnng.
- Usually the boxed brownies have two recipes on it, one for cake-like and one for fudge browniesI would say, cook it longer than you did before, and when a tooth pick is almost clean, but still slightly sticky, then add the marshmallowsIf you ask me, I would skip the marshmallows, and stick with the hazelnutsI would also grease the pan instead of using aluminum foil.
- Q:It's time for a new bike and I don't know enough about the pros and cons of aluminum vscarbon fiberI can get a low-end carbon bike or a high-end aluminum for about the same price, so the budget is not really a major issueAny opinions would be appreciated.
- shattered pieces of wood
- Q:Can anybody help me with a circuit?
- For gaming, what is more important than your processor is the graphics cardLook for one with an Nvidia GT 750M for mid-to-high settings, or a GT 780M for high settings, or an AMD/ATI Radeon HD 7750 for mid-to-high settings or 7970 for high settingsThose graphics cards don't come cheapAny of those i7's would be great for gamingIf you're willing to spend just a little more, that 3840QM is the best for a reasonable price (the 3940XM is better - about 2-3x floating point performance, but average performance isn't all that much better, especially for the price.) In laptops, i5's are dual-core but are acceptable for mid-range gaming, and laptops with i5's usually cost much less than ones with i7's.
- Q:Design a container meeting these criteria, assuming all sides have the same thickness.b) compare your container to a real soda canare the sides and top of the real can actually the same thickness? what reasons for any differences can you think of?c) adjusting for these differences in a real soda can, recalculate the minimum amount of aluminum neededcompare this result with a real soda canwhat reasons can you think of for any differences?
- Qa) 12 ounces (US) 0.355 L (3 sig.fig.) 355 mL 355 cm? of space will hold 355 mL of any liquidV(cylinder) πr?h and the required volume is 355 cm? ? h 355/(πr?) SA(cylinder) 2πr? + 2πrh ? 2πr? + 2πr[355/(πr?)] SA(r) 2πr? + 710/r To determine the value of r that minimizes SA requires that we determine the derivative of the SA function, and set it equal to zero?SA/?r 4πr – 710/r? 0 4πr? 710 ∴ r ?[710/(4π)] 3.837 3.8 cm (nmm) ∴ h 355/(πr?) 355/[π(3.8?) 7.8254 7.8 cm (nmm) ∴ Dimensions of the can that use the least amount of aluminum is r 3.8 cm, h 7.8 cm ? SA 277.6 cm? I am going to leave part b) and c) for you? Hope this helps you! Cheers! ? .
- Q:Anyone know the advantages and disadvantages of building car bodies out of 1steel and 2aluminium?Thank you!!! :)
- Steel would make heavier sturdier cars, it is more traditional( for some that is a good thing)But steel oxidizes, that means RUST!!! Aluminum is lighter, more malleable (which is good for shaping the car, bad if it gets hit and thus gets out of shape much more and more easily), and there is no risk of rust.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like