304 Stainless Steel Balls
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Tianjin Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Ton pc
- Supply Capability:
- 500 Tons Per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Main Products Of 304 Stainless Steel Ball:
1. Material: AISI304, 316L, 420C, 430, 440C
2. Steel ball, with material AISI 1008-1086.
3. Chrome steel ball,with material: AISI52100
4. Flying saucer steel ball
5. Precision casting, including auto parts, machine parts, hardware handles, etc.
Character Of 304 Stainless Steel Ball:
1.The Grade of our products is from G10 to G1000
2.The dimension is from 0.5 mm to 25.4 mm.
3.The products from us are widely used in several industries, such as hardware, sliders, ball bearing lead screw, wheels, toys, bicycles, bearings, trust bearings pulleys, chemical industries, etc.
Detail Specification Of 304 Stainless Steel Ball:
SS304,316L,420C,440C Stainless steel ball
Stainless Steel Ball
AISI 420 430 440 SS304 316L
Hardness ( HRC)
Bicycle, bearing, pulley, slide, handcraft, shelf, luggage, hardware, grinding media
DIN, JIS, ASME
Oily packing in pouch packing,plastic/tin box packing
1, 25kg/carton with steel pallet packing
2,25kg/carton without steel pallet packing
3,10kg/box then in wooden case packing
4,250kg/ steel drum packing
or according to customers' requirement
Place of original
Shandong province, China
Within 30 days or confirmed while placing order
- Yes, stainless steel balls are generally resistant to crevice corrosion.
- Stainless steel balls are known for their excellent rolling resistance properties. When these balls are used in rolling applications, they exhibit minimal resistance to rolling motion, allowing for smooth and efficient movement. This is due to several factors. Firstly, stainless steel is a hard and durable material, which means that the balls have a low coefficient of friction when in contact with other surfaces. This reduces the amount of energy required to overcome any resistance and facilitates smooth rolling motion. Secondly, stainless steel balls typically have a high surface finish and are precision engineered, ensuring that they have a near-perfect spherical shape. This uniformity in shape minimizes any irregularities or imperfections that could cause friction or resistance during rolling. Furthermore, stainless steel balls have a low level of deformation or wear, even under heavy loads or repeated rolling cycles. This ensures that the rolling resistance remains consistently low over time, promoting long-term efficiency and longevity. In addition, stainless steel balls are corrosion-resistant. This property is particularly advantageous in applications where the balls are exposed to moisture, chemicals, or other corrosive substances. Corrosion can lead to surface roughness and increased rolling resistance, but stainless steel's resistance to corrosion helps maintain a smooth ball surface and reduces resistance. Overall, stainless steel balls handle rolling resistance exceptionally well due to their low coefficient of friction, high surface finish, resistance to deformation and corrosion, and excellent durability. These characteristics make them a preferred choice in various industries, including automotive, aerospace, and precision machinery, where smooth and efficient rolling motion is crucial.
- Yes, stainless steel balls can be coated with other materials. Coating stainless steel balls with different materials can enhance their performance, provide additional protection against corrosion or wear, or alter their surface properties for specific applications.
- Yes, stainless steel balls are commonly used in medical instruments. Stainless steel is a popular material choice for medical devices and instruments due to its excellent corrosion resistance, durability, and biocompatibility. Stainless steel balls are often used in medical instruments such as surgical tools, retractors, forceps, and orthopedic implants. These balls are utilized for their smooth surface finish, which allows for easy cleaning and sterilization, and their ability to withstand repeated use without degradation. Additionally, stainless steel balls are non-reactive and have low magnetic properties, making them suitable for use in medical applications.
- Indeed, projectiles can consist of stainless steel balls. Given its strength and durability, stainless steel proves to be a fitting material for an array of purposes, including projectiles. These balls find utility in diverse sectors, encompassing mining, manufacturing, and even recreational pursuits like paintball. When employed as projectiles, stainless steel balls deliver remarkable impact and accuracy, thanks to their sleek and polished surface. Nonetheless, it remains crucial to guarantee that the size and weight of the stainless steel balls align with the intended usage to ensure both safety and efficacy.
- Stainless steel balls are known for their general resistance to chloride corrosion. This is because stainless steel is an alloy that contains chromium, which creates a protective layer on the surface when exposed to oxygen. This layer, also known as the passive layer, serves as a barrier against corrosion. Moreover, the resistance of stainless steel to chloride corrosion is further enhanced through the addition of elements like nickel and molybdenum. Chloride ions can be found in different surroundings such as saltwater, industrial chemicals, and cleaning agents. However, it is worth mentioning that the resistance of stainless steel balls to chloride corrosion can vary depending on the specific grade of stainless steel utilized and the concentration of chloride ions in the environment.
- Yes, there are some safety precautions and hazards associated with stainless steel balls. First and foremost, stainless steel balls are typically very hard and can cause injury if they strike a person or object with enough force. Therefore, it is important to handle them with care and avoid any direct impact or contact with body parts. Additionally, stainless steel balls can be a choking hazard, especially for children or pets. Due to their small size, it is essential to keep them away from young children and animals who may accidentally swallow or choke on them. Another potential hazard is the risk of corrosion. Although stainless steel is known for its corrosion resistance, certain conditions or environments can still cause it to corrode over time. If the stainless steel balls are used in corrosive or acidic environments, they may deteriorate, leading to potential safety issues. Furthermore, when using stainless steel balls in industrial or manufacturing processes, it is crucial to follow proper safety protocols. This includes wearing appropriate protective equipment, such as gloves and eye protection, to minimize the risk of injury or accidents. Overall, while stainless steel balls are generally safe to use, it is important to be aware of these potential hazards and take necessary precautions to ensure safe handling and use.
- Due to their unique properties, stainless steel balls are exceptionally effective in high-pressure pumps. These balls possess high strength, corrosion resistance, and durability, making them ideal for enduring the intense pressures and aggressive fluids found in high-pressure pump applications. The tremendous forces exerted by high-pressure pumps can be withstood by stainless steel balls due to their high strength, preventing deformation or breakage. This ensures that the balls remain in shape and continue to operate effectively, even under extreme pressure. Additionally, their resistance to corrosion allows them to endure the harsh conditions of pumping corrosive fluids, such as chemicals or saltwater, without deteriorating or compromising their performance. Furthermore, stainless steel balls possess excellent durability, enabling them to withstand prolonged use in high-pressure pump systems. These balls can endure repetitive impacts and high-speed rotations without wearing out, resulting in a long service life and reducing the need for frequent replacements. Moreover, stainless steel balls contribute to the smooth and precise operation of high-pressure pumps. Their smooth surface finish reduces friction and facilitates efficient fluid flow, preventing any obstructions or loss of pressure. This characteristic is crucial for maintaining the overall performance and efficiency of the pump system. To conclude, stainless steel balls are highly reliable and efficient components for high-pressure pumps. Their strength, corrosion resistance, durability, and smooth operation make them well-suited for handling the demanding conditions and pressures encountered in these applications.
- The purpose of stainless steel balls varies depending on the specific application, but they are commonly used in industries such as automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing. Stainless steel balls are highly durable, corrosion-resistant, and have a high strength-to-weight ratio, making them suitable for a range of uses. One common purpose of stainless steel balls is in ball bearings. These balls are used to reduce friction and enable smooth rotation in various machinery and equipment, such as motors, pumps, and conveyor systems. The hardness and precision of stainless steel balls allow them to withstand high speeds and heavy loads, ensuring the efficiency and longevity of these mechanical systems. Stainless steel balls are also utilized in valve applications, where they provide a tight seal and assist in controlling the flow of liquids or gases. Their resistance to corrosion and ability to withstand high pressures makes them ideal for this purpose. Additionally, stainless steel balls find use in the medical and scientific fields. They are employed in laboratory equipment, such as mixing and shaking devices, as well as in surgical instruments. The high hygiene standards and resistance to chemicals and sterilization methods make stainless steel balls a reliable choice for these applications. In the jewelry industry, stainless steel balls are often used in the production of necklaces, bracelets, and other accessories. Their attractive appearance, durability, and hypoallergenic properties make them a popular choice for fashion jewelry. Overall, the purpose of stainless steel balls is to provide strength, durability, and resistance to corrosion in various industrial, scientific, and consumer applications. Their versatility and reliability make them a valuable component in many different fields.
- Yes, stainless steel balls can be used in magnetic separation. Stainless steel is known for its non-magnetic properties, but it can be made magnetic through a process called martensitic transformation. This process involves heating the stainless steel to a certain temperature and then rapidly cooling it, which changes its crystal structure and makes it magnetic. Once the stainless steel balls are made magnetic, they can be used in magnetic separation processes to separate magnetic materials from non-magnetic ones. The magnetic properties of stainless steel balls make them ideal for applications in industries such as mining, recycling, and waste management, where magnetic separation is commonly used to separate magnetic materials like iron or steel from non-magnetic ones.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$0.5 Million
|Southeast Asia, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 30，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like